• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► Joe Dirt's Excellent Adventure Through Darkness: The First Joint Fanfiction

Thank you to our first replier! You have won a wonderful prize! An over the internet hug!( ). Any more replies, because if we dont have enough people that like it, we wont waste our time making more chapters. And seriously, thanks for the reply. Um, if a mod reads this, and we dont have a...
  2. R

Fanfiction ► Joe Dirt's Excellent Adventure Through Darkness: The First Joint Fanfiction

Ok guys, maybe tonight was a bad night to post a fanfic, because no one has replied yet, so we'll post the next chapter sometime tomorrow after we get some feedback. later guys.
  3. R

Well, let me explain something first. I answered to guitarhero_58's thread, he read it, and came up with a great idea. We know each other in real life, and im staying the night at his house tonight. Everyone who read his idea thread knows he wants to write a fanfiction, he liked mine, and so...
  4. R

Fanfiction ► I need ideas

I have an idea, you had that Joe Dirt thread didnt you? Do something with that.
  5. R

Fanfiction ► A New Journey

If its being typed now, it may be here by tonight!!!!!!!!!!! YAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. R

Fanfiction ► Knight's journey: Likke of Twilight

That was great! I want more!! I need more!!! Like a fine wine it gets better with time.
  7. R

Fanfiction ► KH Crunch

Thanks, i may write a sequal soon, since everybody loved it. no promises though. thanks everybody.
  8. R

Fanfiction ► KH Crunch

Here's the chilling conclusion to our horror tale. Thanks to everybody who's been reading it and supporting me through it.(and guitarhero, i adde the pb&j, lol) Final Chapter: The Cure "My feet itch..." Sora complained, as he and Kairi were heading back to the others. "Quit your...
  9. R

Fanfiction ► KH Crunch

Here it guys, chapter 4. It has finally come. (and I actually wrote chapter 5 too, so if you want it today, i can probably post it, I'll just need some replies today.) Chapter 4: Dance Dance Revolution "Then we shall see who the better dancer is," Sephiroth said with confidence. "Yes, let us...
  10. R

Yeah Angels, as much as I hate to say it, take your time. School is important, and summer is coming for you, its calling to you,"Angels, i'm almost here...(wind blows through your hair)". Then you'll have all summer to work on your fanfic.
  11. R

Fanfiction ► KH Crunch

consumeables have never affected the way i sleep, food, meds, pop, anything.
  12. R

Fanfiction ► KH Crunch

Thanks for the positive replies guys. Chapter 4 will be up tomorrow, I promise. And angels, if you want chocolate, eat chocolate. Just dont eat too much or you might end up looking like andy milonakis, lol. Oh, and Aqua, it's pretty funny that you noticed the meteora thing, because i didnt think...
  13. R

Fanfiction ► KH Crunch

Well Aqua, if you would like to know how he got there, I will post a special chapter right here telling about Sephiroth's tale after his fight with Cloud on KH2. So if anybody is wondering, this chapter won't directly follow the story. Enjoy. *Special Chapter*: Sephiroth's Tale Sephiroth...
  14. R

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Another story

Lets hope the ban wasnt extended, because i want to find out what happens too.
  15. R

Fanfiction ► KH Crunch

Here's chapter 3. Hope ya like it. Chapter 3: Sephiroth and snickers bar "Man, I never thought of that..." Sora said Riku said, "wait...I know how to get rid of the snickers bar!" Kairi, dazed and confused, said," Give it to a homeless shelter... That way, the kids can share it." "No way,"...
  16. R

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Another story

awsome fanfic dude. cant wait until your unbanned so i can read more:)
  17. R

Fanfiction ► KH Crunch

Sorry about the shortness, I just had to get the idea out...to see if anyone would like it. Chapter 2: The Giant Snickers Bar Sora, Riku, and Kairi found themselves in the Disney Castle basement, near the Cornerstone Of Light. Sora said, "The giant crunch bar should be this way," he said, as...
  18. R

Fanfiction ► Knight's journey: Likke of Twilight

You not hungry for girl, you hungry for hot pocket! sorry gunblade, i just had to get that out.
  19. R

Fanfiction ► KH Crunch

For anyone who cant take a joke, dont read this:) Chapter 1 After opening the letter Kairi found from the king, Sora read it eagerly, and it said, "Dear Sora, I'm writing this letter to you today to inform you that the castle's magical crunch bar has been stolen. This is a tragedy...We need...
  20. R

This was a great chapter. I need more. They say hunger gets what hunger wants, but does my eyes get to read what they want soon? lol. It seems as if this story is coming to a conclusion, and I will finally find out what will happen...
Back