• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH Crunch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guitarhero_58

awesome those are so funny keep up the good work...i want more.i have a suggestion i think u should put grandmas pb&j in the next chapter

Riku_gunblade

Here it guys, chapter 4. It has finally come. (and I actually wrote chapter 5 too, so if you want it today, i can probably post it, I'll just need some replies today.)

Chapter 4: Dance Dance Revolution

"Then we shall see who the better dancer is," Sephiroth said with confidence.

"Yes, let us head to the DDR room, so I can defeat you once and for all!" Sora screamed only to add dramatic effect to the story.

Kairi looked at both of them and said "But to make sure there is no cheating, I will go with you to judge."

"Riku, Mickey, i'm hoping that snickers bar will be gone by the time I get back." Sora said.

"You can count on us!" Riku said with a chocolate smile.

Sora, Kairi, and Sephiroth, all headed to the DDR room for their face off.

"We will be playing a special game of RPG dance-off today," Sephiroth said.

"No problem," Sora said with a smirk.

Kairi looked worried and said "But Sora, it's too dangerous..."

"Don't worry, I know the problem with my feet when I dance too much, but i'll end it before that happens," Sora replied.

Sora and Sephiroth stepped on the Dance Pads, and Kairi picked the first song.

"Okay, song number 1, the FFVII Dirge of Cerberous theme, performed by Gackt," Kairi said, selecting the song,"Okay... Start!"

Sora and Sephiroth were both dancing on the hardest mode of the game. When the song ended, Sephiroth had won the first song. They kept playing, until they both had won 99 songs each.

"Sora, it's getting too dangerous for your feet, just stop,"Kairi said.

"No, I won't quit," Sora exclaimed, "I only need to win one more song."

"Okay, final song to determine the winner..." Kairi said, "I will hit the button to play a random song of any kind. And the song is... Amish Paradise, by Wierd Al Yankavik."

They started playing the song. A minute passed, and Sora was in the lead, when his feet mutated into... CHICKEN FEET!

"Oh no!" Kairi screamed.

Sora collapsed, unable to keep his balance on chicken feet, and Sephiroth won.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sephiroth laughed uncontrolably, "I've won!"

"You may have won the battle battle, but you havn't won the war. Remember the laws of the sourpatch kids, first their sour, then their sweet," Sora said with a smirk,"Now you have to help me up."

"NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Sephiroth screamed as he helped Sora up.

Then Sora called out"Oh starving children, I have a surprise for you!"

A bunch of starving children came out and screamed"Yum, sorpatch kid!"They then started eating Sephiroth, until he was gone.

In The Final Chapter of KH Crunch
Kairi is helping Sora try to get back to the group on his chicken feet, hoping that Mickey has a cure and the snickers bar gone. But then, how will they get home once the job is done, since they traveled through a one way portal. Find out in the conclusion of: KH Crunch!

Haku

<3
Well that one was pretty funny. I really liked that you added the nice new additon of playing the DDR games and the nice little twist at the end when the kids ate Sephy was pretty funny as well.

Riku_gunblade

Here's the chilling conclusion to our horror tale. Thanks to everybody who's been reading it and supporting me through it.(and guitarhero, i adde the pb&j, lol)

Final Chapter: The Cure

"My feet itch..." Sora complained, as he and Kairi were heading back to the others.

"Quit your whining,"Kairi demanded, sick of carrying Sora.

"I hope Mickey has some of... the cure, for my feet," Sora said.

"Sora, people quit using that stuff ages ago to cure chicken feet, you're probably stuck like that," Kairi said, as they approached the trap door.

Kairi opened it up, to find the snickers bar was completely eatin, and the crunch bar was back in its place.

"Not again," Riku said as he looked at Sora's feet.

"There's only one way to cure the cursed chicken feet..." Mickey said in a creepy voice, "Boiled Pickle Juice!"

"BA BA BUM!" Riku yelled completely out of nowhere.

Kairi looked at the king and asked"But do you have any of that stuff?"

"It's very rare, and just happens to be in its unboiled form in a pickle jar. But I dont know where to find any. Im hungry, im going to go get a pickle while I think," Mickey said as he left the room.

"Hey Riku, do you have any of your grandma's pb&j left?"

"Of course I do, I always carry some around, here you go," Riku replied as he handed Sora the sandwich.

The group waited, and Mickey ran in the room carrying a steaming bucket and said "I found out how to get boiled pickle juice! You just boil pickle juice! I'm gonna be rich I say! Now Sora, just put your *snicker*,
chicke-*giggle*, chicken feet in the bucket... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You have chicken feet!"

"Shut up!" Sora demanded as he stuck his feet in the bucket. His feet returned to normal, and he stood up.

"Mickey, it's all good and well that the crunch bar is back, but how will we get home, I mean we came through a portal?" Sora asked.

"Easy, all of you just need to click your heels together and say there's no place like home, three times." Mickey replied.

The three did so, and they were back at destiny islands, standing next to the ocean.

"I'm glad everything's okay now, but now what do we do?" Kairi asked.

"I don't know?" Riku said.

"There's only one thing we can do,"Sora said,"Go home and check the KHinsider to see if the final chapter of KH Crunch is done."

Haku

<3
Wow that was just a pure awesome chapter. I really like how everything had came together in the end and I'm glad Sora got over from his chicken feet xD!

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Really funny especially the part were Sora said

"There's only one thing we can do,"Sora said,"Go home and check the KHinsider to see if the final chapter of KH Crunch is done."

Funny and ifyou can right a sequel then write it...............plz

twilight726

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
(on the floor crying of laughter and suffocating because i can not breath in air)

Aqua

Your story was great. It was very original, and I enjoyed reading it. And, if Mickey needs more money to buy giant candy bars, he can always sell boiled pickle juice. Yet, that may be another story.

That Was Freakin' Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha Ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

D

dervishpwner_20

Hey nice job with the fan fic i love it. Keep up the good chapters. So much suspence... and im getting very very hungry for some chocolate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back