• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH Crunch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_gunblade

For anyone who cant take a joke, dont read this:)

Chapter 1

After opening the letter Kairi found from the king, Sora read it eagerly, and it said, "Dear Sora, I'm writing this letter to you today to inform you that the castle's magical crunch bar has been stolen. This is a tragedy...We need your help, You can get to Disney Castle instantly by going through the door in your secret cove. Please hurry...The castle needs you, Your friend, Mickey."

"Oh No!" Sora said. "This is very bad! Without the crunch bar...I don't know what we'll do."

Riku and Kairi both said, at the same time, "Let's go!"

They all got out their Keyblade's and ran to the secret cove.

"I can't get the door opened," Sora said.

Then Riku said, "I have an Idea!"

All three smashed the door down, with their Keyblades...And were sucked into a portal.

In Chapter 2, They end up in Disney castle, and find that the crunch bar really is missing, and was replaced with... BA BA BUM, a snickers bar. what tragedy does this mean for the castle. find out next time on KH Crunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA AHHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! That was pretty funny. But, make the chaps a little longer....... or, well, a lot longer.

Haku

<3
I thought that it was pretty hillarious that they did all of that over just a crunch bar but like Wae said try to make them a little longer next time it would add much more detail to your story.

Riku_gunblade

Sorry about the shortness, I just had to get the idea out...to see if anyone would like it.

Chapter 2: The Giant Snickers Bar

Sora, Riku, and Kairi found themselves in the Disney Castle basement, near the Cornerstone Of Light.

Sora said, "The giant crunch bar should be this way," he said, as he pointed to a trap door in the back of the room. Everyone went through the trap door, and to their surprise, there wasn't a giant crunch bar, but a giant snickers bar.

"Wow, that's one big snicker's bar" Riku said.

Mickey walked in the room, and said, "Oh, you've arrived..."

Sora looked at mickey with a serious look, and said, "Do you have any idea where that crunch bar is at?"

Mickey replied, "No, but I did see a giant chocolate trail going down the hallway, that may be a clue."

The gang didn't need to say anything...They knew they all had to follow it. Several hours passed, even though it was only a 5 min walk, because they had to stop Kairi, so many times, from licking the chocolate off the floor.

The trail eventually led to a room. Sora opened the door, afraid of what might be inside. When the door opened, they saw Goofy with chocolate all around his mouth.

Sora looked at Goofy, and said, "Do you know where this chocolate trail came from?"

Goofy replied, "Gwarsh, I didn't eat the giant crunch bar."

"What?" Riku said.

"How would I of bribed Donald's nephews with free money and toys, to help me take this crunch bar to my room, while dripping a trail, leading to my room?"

"Hmmmmmmmm.......... That is a tough one," Kairi said, with a confused look on her face.

"Okay Goofy, we'll believe you, It was probably just a Wonka Bar, or something." Sora said.

"Okay, I ate It!!!!!" Goofy screamed, at the top of his lungs.

"Okay," mickey said, "Since you admitted it, there will be no punishment...But there is only one thing we can do..."

"What's that," Sora asked.

"We'll have to go back in time, using the Cornerstone of light, to before Goofy ate it." Mickey said.

"I've got an idea. Goofy, do you have a sandwich i can borrow?" Kairi asked.

"As a matter of fact, i do." Goofy replied.

"Okay, everyone follow me," Kairi said, as she took his sandwich.

Everyone followed her into the Cornerstone of light, to 7 hours ealier that day.

Kairi raced into Goofy's room, and everyone followed her.

"Good, he still didn't eat the crunch bar yet..." Kairi said, "Goofy, I'll trade you this sandwich that you will make in a couple of hours for that giant crunch bar."

"Okay," Goofy said. Goofy grabbed the sandwich, as Sora and the gang all helped to pick up the giant crunch bar. They all headed back through the Cornerstone Of Light, to their normal time, and went through the trap door.

"Oh no!" Mickey said.

"What is it?" Sora asked.

"Well, we have the crunch bar back...But how are we going to get rid of the snickers bar?"

In chapter 3, the group will have to do some brain storming to get rid of the snickers bar, and they'll have to fight the worst foe ever in the process... the gummi bear Sephiroth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA AH HA HA HA HAD HA HA HA HA HA AH AH H AHA !!! That was even better. It was better length, and just as hilarious.

Riku_gunblade

Here's chapter 3. Hope ya like it.

Chapter 3: Sephiroth and snickers bar

"Man, I never thought of that..." Sora said

Riku said, "wait...I know how to get rid of the snickers bar!"

Kairi, dazed and confused, said," Give it to a homeless shelter... That way, the kids can share it."

"No way," Riku screamed, "We need to eat it ourselves, I'm hungry."

"I like Kairi's idea better..." Mickey replied.

Sora looked at the king, whacked him in the head with the keyblade, and said,"Hunger Get What Hunger Wants!!! I'm hungry."

The king said, "Okay, Okay...But how are we going to take the wrapper off of it?"

"Easy," Sora said, "With the power of imagination, We can do anything!!" Sora then lifted his hands up in the air, and screamed "Snickers bar wrapper, be gone!!"

The wrapper then disappeared. Riku looked at Sora, and said, "If imagination can do anything, why not use it to make the snickers bar disappear, and move the crunch bar where it is suppose to be?"

Sora looked at Riku, and said "I exaggerated about when I said anything...It's only really good for removing candy bar wrappers, and making Kairi levatate." Everyone began eating the snickers bar, when all of a sudden, they heard a voice say "stop right there!"

Everyone turned around, only to see a gummi bear as tall as them... "Awwww.....It's so cute," Sora said, as he ran up to hug it. When he finally reached it, The gummi bear punches Sora in the face, and Sora falls backward.

Riku said, "Sora, that must not be a gummi bear... It's too mean, it must be a sourpatch kid..."

"Ok, you guys keep eating that snickers bar, and I'll fight him..."

The Sourpatch kid drew a very long sword, so he knew it must've been Sephiroth.

Septhiroth said, " After my last battle with Cloud, I was sucked into the infinate abyss... And was turned into a sourpatch kid... But, now I'm back, I will get my revenge on you!!"

"There is only one way to settle this," Sora said, "A Dance Dance Revolution face-off!!"

Everybody gasped! "But you know the last time you played Dance Dance Revolution..." Kairi said.

"I know, but I'm willing to take that risk..." Sora said.

Next time, in chapter 4, Mickey and Riku continue to try and eat the snickers bar alone, while Kairi goes into the Dance Dance Revolution room to be the judge, But what happened in Sora's past with the game?

Aqua

This is pretty funny. I am interested in seeing how the DDR face off turns out. Also, pardon the bad pun, but I can't resist: did sourpatch Sephiroth get there on a gummi ship?

Riku_gunblade

Well Aqua, if you would like to know how he got there, I will post a special chapter right here telling about Sephiroth's tale after his fight with Cloud on KH2. So if anybody is wondering, this chapter won't directly follow the story. Enjoy.

*Special Chapter*: Sephiroth's Tale

Sephiroth jumped in the air, somewhat surprised at Cloud's newfound light, and was readied to swing his sword as cloud swung his. As their swords clashed, everthing changed. Sephiroth looked around. Sora and everybody were gone, it was just Cloud and Sephiroth. They were in a different place too, no longer were they in Hollow Bastion, but just a big open area surrounded in darkness.

"Prepare yourself Sephiroth!" Cloud said, gripping his sword in both hands.

"You seem confident in your new light," Sephiroth said readying his sword as well.

They both dashed toward each other, not a look of worry in either of their faces. Their swords hit. They swung and swung at each other, almost to no end. Hours passed. Sephiroth was beggining to feel tired. Cloud's new light just might have been too much for him to handle. Then, all at once, Cloud just screamed"OMNISLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sephiroth felt powerful blows coming in, and then passed out.

When he woke up, he looked around, and noticed he was in what he thought to be the infinate abyss, until the room began to change, and looked like a dungeon. It seemed to be a work of magic by a witch or something.

"Finally awake I see," a woman's voice said.

Sephiroth turned, to see Maleficent across the room, a fat doggish-cat like person standing next to her.

"Don't be alarmed Sephiroth," Maleficent said as she used her magic to make a mirror appear before him.

"WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!," Sephiroth screamed as he looked at himself," What did you do to me, I look like a giant Gummi Bear!"
Maleficent smiled, and replied"It's not a gummi bear, its a sourpatch kid. I didnt have long when we found you, and your body was destroyed beyond repair, so I had to put your soul in something. Since i'm a cruel witch who cares about no one but herself, has no life, and a femmish for cheese, I put you in the closest thing to me. A sourpatch kid that fat Pete over here dropped while stuffing his face, then made it human-sized.

"Is there anything else you could transfer my soul into?!" Sephiroth asked in worry.

"Well, a body without a soul... or a rock."Maleficent said," Wait, how about whoever's body is to blame for all of this. Then you'll get revenge, and a body."

"That sounds nice." Sephiroth said.

"So who's body will it be? Cloud's?" Maleficent asked.

Sephiroth was about to answer yes, which you could tell by his mouth movement, when he got an unexplainable look on his face.

"No," Sephiroth said,"Cloud's not to blame. It's that keybearer boy. Sora."

"Sora, oh wow," Maleficent said in an excited voice,"You may be getting revenge for more people than just yourself, and a VERY useful body, seeings how the keyblade chose him. According to my device that shows me where anybody I want is at, Sora and his friends just made it to Disney Castle."

"Disney Castle, huh, but haw do I go about getting there?" Sephiroth asked, now very excited.

"We will prepare a Gummi Ship for you. They will allow it to land in there since that's what they use for transportation,"Maleficent replied.

"Will I need a disguise?" Sephiroth asked.

Maleficent responded "No, everyone will think your too cute to do any damage, and with Sora's love for cute things, there's no way he will suspect you at first glance."

Shortly after the conversation was over, Maleficent gave Sephiroth his sword, and led him to the Gummi Ship. Sephiroth boarded the ship, and Maleficent said "If anybody questions you when you get there, give them a hug and tell them you love them, they'll forget all about it. And if they ask what exactly you are, tell them your a gummi bear person. We wish you god speed."

The ship began blastoff, and Sephiroth couldn't wait to get to the castle. To pass the time, Sephiroth listend to the Linkin Park Meteora cd over and over again until he landed.

When he climbed out of the ship, Queen Minnie approached him and said"Who are you?"

Sephiroth walked up to her, hugged her and said"I love you..."

"Awwww, It's so cute,"Minnie said.

"Could you tell me where Sora is at?" Sephiroth asked.

Minnie smiled and said "Go through the garden you'll enter once you leave this place, into a hallway with a big door in the middle of it, through the big door to a really unhumanly large hallway, down that hallway and under the awsome chair to the chamber of the Cornerstone of Light, and through the trapdoor in the back of that room."

"Okay," Sephiroth said as he began to run.

He ran through every place the queen mentioned, bumping into a couple of people on the way, until he got to the trap door. He pulled the door open, and ran inside to see Sora and his friends eating a giant snickers bar.

"stop right there!" Sephiroth screamed.

I know you were expecting a simple answer when you asked that quetion Aqua, but I hope you liked this better:)

Haku

<3
Wow those are some really funny stories that you've got there I enjoyed them all.

Aqua

Nice. I was just thinking, gummi Sephiroth, Gummi ship, the names go together; but its great how you came up with a chapter explaing it all. I especially like how he listened to Linkin Park Meteora, considering he was the one that summoned Meteor in Final Fantasy VII. Thanks for the extra chapter.

Riku_gunblade

Thanks for the positive replies guys. Chapter 4 will be up tomorrow, I promise. And angels, if you want chocolate, eat chocolate. Just dont eat too much or you might end up looking like andy milonakis, lol.
Oh, and Aqua, it's pretty funny that you noticed the meteora thing, because i didnt think anybody would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back