• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Favorivte Heartless From KH1

My favorite boss heartless is Kurt Siza and my favorite regular would be wyverns.
  2. S

Favorate Boss

My favorite for looks would be kurt siza, but my real favorite all around would be Sephiroth.
  3. S

Coolest move?

I like trinity limit, sin's harvest, and of course strike raid! :D
  4. S

Who are you most like?

I probably most like Sora tho sometims riku, especially when it comes to work and getting something done, but most of the time Im like Sora. As for looks.... I resemble no one.
  5. S

Behind the names

I think that Square-enix and Disney put some thought when coming up with Sora and Riku's names. I think they came up with the names based on the personalities the set for them. "Sora" which means sky or heaven in japenese since sora seems some what care free like the clouds and just open with...
  6. S

Best Place...

It really doesnt matter which world you go to, the chances are the same. So for best luck, go with silverwolf's advice and go on a harder level to get the one card and level up quicker.
  7. S

Theme Song

It most likely will stay Simple and Clean or they might use another one of Hikaru's songs if she makes a new one that fits the right mode. I also agree that Another side will be the opening theme.
  8. S

What's the hardest part in KH??

Sephiroth is the hardest boss/part in the game for me. Sin's harvest got tiresome and when you finally get him to stop usig that less he starts bringing out those troublsome meteors.
  9. S

Kh:com

Its nothing more then a filler really, just to keep players minds a bit off Kh2 and to keep them guess a bit at the end, making want kh2 more if you beat it. It would have been to much of a hassle to have them on the bigger game systems like PS2 or xbox.
  10. S

Axel vs. Marluxia!!!

I would say Axel would win. Fire versus petals? Don't make me laugh.... Axel's got a more important role then Marluxia, so square enix, would probably make him stronger anyway.
  11. S

Did KH change your aspect over Disney?

Yes, it did change my view of disney, but not enough to start actually watching it or anything. Disney a little less kiddish in my eyes now.
  12. S

Most Hardest Boss to beat

I would say Riku IVwas the hardest and in R/R it probably the Riku replica in Twilight town. The fact that you couldn't heal without Mickey got annoying.
  13. S

Cloud can be in your party?

Re: Cloud??? This is definetly not true. It's a lie. So don't try spending all your time trying to figure it out, like I do sometimes, if something like this happens to me.
  14. S

What worlds do you like and hate the most?

Re: What worlds in KH do you like and hate the most? I would say hollow bastion, or end of the world are my favorites. They had the stronger heartless of the levels, which provided more challenge. I didn't like 100 acre woods. It was the most boring of the worlds, there was practically nothing...
  15. S

Key to Rewards

Yes because you can only carry one KtR at one time. Just use it on any door and you can get any one from a random battle.
  16. S

What is your favorite Heartless?

Re: What is your favorite heartless? I like Neoshadows, wyverns, and kurt siza. Kurt was like the coolest looking heartless!
  17. S

Is she Kairi?

Re: Who is who??? I think its Kairi, because thet look very similiar, and at the end of one movie( I forget whic one) you see her on destiny islands looking at the meoter shower, supposdely waiting for Sora.
  18. S

Did Anyone...

I found it somewhat boring, only because I was expecting a lot mre on Riku's side of the game.The storyline could have been better
  19. S

Is Axel or Pete the bad guy?

Re: Axel Or Pete????? it depends on your meaning of main. if by main you mean you see them alot through out the game, that would probably be Pete. Axel is probably like a right hand man to the true main bad guy like how Riku sort of was with Ansem.
  20. S

how long did it take you to beat ansom

i would say total, i beat it in 2 1/2 days. Ansem was actual easy for me, but Riku IV was hard for me.
Back