• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

A Problem With My PS2...

I've noticed that when I play my PS1 games on my PS2, the screen will bounce up and down continually. None of my friends, who also own the larger, older model PS2s, have this problem. My parents say that it could be the age of our television, but I'm not so sure. Does anyone else have this...
  2. W

Saddest Video Game Moment

What was the moment in a video game that made you feel the most emotional? That almost, or did, move you to tears? I'm going to say, for me anyway, Zack's death in FFVII is the one that made me flat out cry. I still feel sad when I think about it.
  3. W

Fanfiction ► Vanilla Apples {One-Shot, Riku/Kairi Oriented}

I wrote this last month, and it's also posted at fanfiction.net. I wanted to write a dark revenge story, every since reading The Cask Of Amontillado (Edgar Allen Poe, a genuis!) in English class. Please enjoy. ------------ Revenge… it’s a sweet little thing, is it not? Before I had never...
  4. W

How Do You Cope With The Wait?

Since the greatest game sequel has been delayed until March (yay, my birthday is on the ninth!), what are you doing to deal with the wait, and consequently make the dreaded months go faster? Me? My best friend and I made a $5 bet. Whoever beats the game on expert first wins. Also, I've been...
  5. W

Off-site COM RPG

(By the way... if this is considered spam, I'm soooooo sorry and please have a mod lock this topic up) Uh... couldn't figure out where else to put this. Me and my best friend Lorwen (aka I*heart*Vexen @_@) made a RPG that revolves around Castle Oblivion and COM. However, because it would be...
  6. W

Help wth Unknown costume

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread! Couldn't figure out where else to put it... Does anyone know where I can get a pattern for the unknown coat? I could really use it!! Please? Any other tips would be greatly appreaciated!
Back