• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Do You Cope With The Wait?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolviana

Since the greatest game sequel has been delayed until March (yay, my birthday is on the ninth!), what are you doing to deal with the wait, and consequently make the dreaded months go faster?

Me? My best friend and I made a $5 bet. Whoever beats the game on expert first wins.

Also, I've been trying new games, but that's been a little hard lately since it's so close to Christmas, and I'm not allowed to buy anything after October.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i will stay on the forums and avoid spoilers. im also goin out for my school play and if i get in thatll definatly keep me busy

Darkness_Seeker*

I will probably start a new file on kh1 in expert mode.Once I beat the game i'm gonna start a file on CoM....

Can someone tell me how to put pictures in my signature???:confused:

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
i make anything and everything kh. i make plushes, draw pictures, sculpt clay figures, paint a mural on my wall, play kh a lot, try to right a book but fail after first page, research all there is to kh, but not anymore, i even taught myself how to sew just so i coukld make plushes, aaannnnddd i buy over priced merchandise from the internet.

oh, and i infect others with the kh obsession.

Last edited:

Wolviana

Plushies!! Now I suddenly want to teach myself to sew... neat idea, I bet your plushies look cute!

I also keep myself busy with fanfiction, fanart...

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Don't think about kh2 that much and don't come to this site.

Clubs keep me pretty busy, along with work and school. It's all good...I joined this forum just for the release date and look how many posts I have

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
I'll just wait. I'll just get through my life through the next 4 -5 months. It's not a long wait really. It's coming out in Japan in a few weeks time. Although, I will be leaving the forum until I finish the game. I know there's tons of f-ing n00bs who post spoilers in the topic name. I want to avoid that. Well, by December 22, I'll be gone until I finsih the game, but I will pop in for a few visits.

Anyways, School is a given I guess. Hang with friends and play FF and KH over again.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
It would be awesome if it came out around my b-day, March 24. How do I cope with the wait, there are so many other things I do with my time and just don't think about it. School, hanging out with friends, watching anime, drawing... But as soon as it comes out, I'm gonna haul @$$ to the store.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
soul sketcher said:
i make anything and everything kh. i make plushes, draw pictures, sculpt clay figures, paint a mural on my wall, play kh a lot, try to right a book but fail after first page, research all there is to kh, but not anymore, i even taught myself how to sew just so i coukld make plushes, aaannnnddd i buy over priced merchandise from the internet.

oh, and i infect others with the kh obsession.
wow now thats what i call a fan. but i cant find ur art in the fanart section where is it i want to see it

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
well, after beating KH1 and COM for like the 5th time, i've resorted to checking this site and kh2.co.uk everyday for new updates. But once dec. 22 rolls around, i wont be on either, since the spoilers will be up just like it was for COM. I have school, and the holidays to occupy my time, and then new years, so it'll pass by quickly ( hopefully)

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
oh yeah i also have been checkin this site everyday and postin in it. i have also begun to come up with stories but i dont put them in the fan fic i keep all in my handy dandy notebook. i also have been watchin a lot of disney movies and stuff but i always do that so yeah. and i also rant to my friends about how great kh2's ganna be

0verkill

Ummm, how do i cope? I dont.
I'm not really like "OMG I CANT WAIT", i find that a waste of time spending the next few months "waiting" for a game. Dont get me wrong, KH is great... but yeah u know...
Otherwise, I play MMORPGs... school... friends, yeah, life, but then i'll probably block all those things out when the game's out =p My spring breaK will ALL be KH baby xD

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
overkill i respect u u have a life lol i dont seriously im really obsessed with this game it sometimes scares me lol btw welcome to the forums...ur so lucky now im goin away my spring break...ill have to bring it with me and play it whenever i have free time

0verkill

XD yeah, Gummi Ship building, obtaining the new ultimate weapon (i hate it's not the same keyblade as KH <_<) he he he, it'll just be awesome xDDD
and thanks Loyal for the welcome =p i usually get cold-hearted replies that are just there simply to annoy the hell outta me after my posts.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeah that happens to a lot of people but im too stupid to remeber if it happened to me so i just try to welcome everyone :D and yes this game will be so awesome itll be awesome to the jillianthbillionthquadrillinth power plus the highest nember someone can think of :)

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
well I am copeing with the wait by... well getting a life. I have had time to go out and do things so that is how I cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back