• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Do You Cope With The Wait?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Keyblade

I shoot up heroin and cry myself to sleep hugging my Sora and Riku Plushies. Then I play through 3 of my KH files and continue to shoot heroin at regular intervals.

No, i'm kidding..well to pass the time I try not to think too hard about it..try to find a life, or come to forums like these and play around.

F

firstnamehere

If it does come out then, i'm getting it for my b-day on march 6. if not then..whatever...

Onyxinterior

Me? I ve been preachin the word of KH to all of my anime club members (hopefully theyll do the same) But I admit ive been waitin on this game a damn long time(no more than 2 yrs.)for me this is like all those over ppl that waited for episode I for star wars. I'm growing weary. *sigh*...help...me!

Sakuya

Website
www.freewebs.com
I have been doing the same thing I have done for years now, take one day at a time, focusing alittle on school, draw pictures, read mangas, wright my Kingdom Hearts fanfic, watch tv and so on...but this long wait makes me sometimes a bit irritaded....

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
is there something wrong with all of us? its just a game... but me? im goin on about... 2 years and 2 months. who else is with me?? (and u cant count the wait for kh2 with any secret trailers, its gotta be the first kh2 trailer released, as confirmation). i lost interest about a year ago, but its back and strong after the pirates info came out

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Uhh...maybe I'll study!!! Hehehe, but yeah. KH doesn't occupy my whole life, I have school, friends, holidays, speech, and my dumb Sweet Sixteen coming up. All of my friends are having them too. If I could wait for those years I can wait for a few months. I don't want to know everything about the game in the first place. It should be like a surprise. Knowing everything makes it no fun. We all have to be virgins to the experience....no just kidding!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
This is more life discussion i think...or possibly nonsense!!!

Neway, i've been waitin 4 KH2 4 3 yrs now...they've tried my patience, but there's nothing i can physically do to affect it. So i'll just wait, make some more AMVs, play FF7,8 and 9 (if i can),watch TV, the usual really..

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

Well a big load of us have been waiting a good 3 years. i guess another 4 months is ok its better than nothing. I will just play kh some more and COM and be on here until december 22.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I sit in the corner, hugging my knees, rocking back and forth, sucking my thumb, and chant Kingdom Hearts, kingdom hearts.

hooded_twilight0

I keep replayin KH1 and CoM, concentrate on school :)mad: not fun), try not to depend on new info to live but still check in every now and again, don't think about how far away the release date is (only makes it longer) and think of other things I might be able to do that doesn't relate to KH.

wow, I never realized I could ever do so many things during the day....that's sad:(

DIZneyfan

funny story, i was just about done, like 100%, on expert mode, i just had those last few trinity marks to do, and my dog decided to maul my memory card, so now i have to do normal mode and expert mode again...

now that i learned the new ones not coming out untill march, i dont know wether to thank or kill my dog...

Ukir

Website
s13.invisionfree.com
I just look around the internet for updates, squeal over some stuff that becomes just recently released. I actually can't wait for the release in Japan, so that way more screenshots can be released for us poor people. I'll rp and wait around on forum boards like this because I've nothing to do with my life now except for wait the what seems like life-consuming process of getting the release of the second game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back