• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Do You Cope With The Wait?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
theres more to life than a game lol. I used to go out with friends but because its getting colder outside I stay in and play other rpgs, been really into star ocean lately.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
theres more to life than a game lol. I used to go out with friends but because its getting colder outside I stay in and play other rpgs, been really into star ocean lately.

yes ur right there is more to life than a game like for me spongebob and wicked those are huge parts of my life along with writing stories but kh2 is one of my main obsessions

Aros123

For me I pass the time by writing fanfics of the game, and doing other stuff like playing other games to get it off my mind. I'm sure even though it's a long, long, long, wait, it'll come sonner than we expected if we think about other stuff.

*2*Tosty

Really I'm having trouble coping with the wait. All of you who say "OH I want it to come out on the 26th or the 30th" cause it's your b-day well you could just go....(bad stuff to yourself) I want it to be out as soon as possible in march, the 1st if it's possible. Anyways I'm still manegeing, I'm buying really expensive stuff, trying to save and look forward to getting other stuff, like the sweet new Ipod i got, Black I might add!!!. I'm looking for a new job and taking care of my GF. Also there's school. But I always dream about KH2. loyal to the end.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I'm just playing games until it comes out and beating CoM for the hundreth time.

My birth day's march eight!! so if i don't feel like paying of the rest of my pre-order i can get my parents to do it for my birth day. YYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

SonyaFira

Website
www.myspace.com
When I found out that KH2 wasn't coming out till march, i screamed in my head, "IT'S NEVER COMING, IS IT? IS IT?"

Then I told my buddies, Denise and Joseph, that if they changed the release date again, I was going to swear my allegience to something else. They yelled, "NOOOOO!" So then i said i wouldn't.

Anywho, my point is.....actually this has no point. I'm just gonna work on my fanfiction, work on my own original stories, watch mindless cartoons, and hope that they don't change it again, so that i may hold on to my last shred of sanity in this crazy world.

Last edited:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
SonyaFira said:
When I found out that KH2 wasn't coming out till march, i screamed in my head, "IT'S NEVER COMING, IS IT? IS IT?"

Then I told my buddies, Denise and Joseph, that if they changed the release date again, I was going to swear my allegience to something else. They yelled, "NOOOOO!" So then i said i wouldn't.

Anywho, my point is.....actually this has no point. I'm just gonna work on my fanfiction, work on my own original stories, watch mindless cartoons, and hope that they don't change it again, so that i may hold on to my last shred of sanity in this crazy world.

i doubt that they'll change it cause the president of sqaure announced the march release date. i also read some old interveiws on the main web sit and Nomura son said KH 2 might be "2 DVDs."

A

Audo

I'd love to say 'by having a life' but i live a bit aways out of town so if i want to do something i have to plan it first.
I cope with the time by hanging with my friends, Harry Potter (GoF rocked!) and writing fan fics

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
It's hard not to think about it, but I try not to...

I just surf the web all day, looking at other games. I've been concentrating on next-generation stuff, anyway, so that really keeps me occupied.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
I just KH over and over and over until I have every cutseen burned into my mind so my eyes will begin to bleed while my soul deterierate

Then I'll try again to kick Riku's ass in CoM for the last and final time

KratosAurion

PLAY ANY OF THE METAL GEAR SOLID GAMES!!!! I LOVE 2 AND 3, AND ITS GOTTEN ME TO COPE WITH EVERYTHING!!!

Situation #1: A kid at school is being a to me.
Solution: GO STEALTH CQC MODE AND KICK HIS A$$

Situation #2: Need to make a creative writing essay for English
Solution: MAKE A SPIN-OFF OF MGS!!!

lol, ive grown to love it, but it doesnt matter since I'm getting it on Christmas, cuz I no Japanese fluently! HAHA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back