• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ven1028

So as we all know 13 is a very prominent number in the Kingdom Hearts Series and it's kind of fun to think and realize what comes in 13's in the series. With that being said, do any of you ever notice yourself counting the 13's in your life? I'm only asking because I was unloading my...
  2. Ven1028

What difficulty do you start on?

When I first started the series when I was younger I know I played on normal the first time through...and the second. I don't know when I moved up but I don't remember the last time I started the game and I wasn't at the hardest difficulty. I do it with every new kingdom hearts now, always the...
  3. Ven1028

Anybody know what's in the bottle?

At the end of 3d when Riku is on Destiny Islands, answers the philosophical questions, and then gets a bottle with a letter inside from the water. I know when he talks to Ansem the Wise they kind of say what it is...Ansem the Wise says it's his data digitized. "A clue finding yourselves or...
  4. Ven1028

How did Axel do it?

I'm replaying 3D and I've just been waiting to replay the part at the end of the game where Axel saves the day...then I got to wondering, just how did Axel get a keyblade? If this topic has been posted before, sorry for making a duplicate thread. Otherwise, does anybody have any ideas on what...
  5. Ven1028

New Weapon?

This could potentially be a stupid post and even I don't really like what I'm about to say, but I'm just kind of curious as to others thoughts. After the Xehanort saga is finished do you guys think there's a possibility of a new weapon being what the main characters use instead of a keyblade...
  6. Ven1028

Five of us, I mean the six of us

in kingdom hearts 2 when you first get to mystic tower and are getting your new clothes Sora is talking about the organization. he says this: "Me, you guys, Riku, and the King. I don't care who this Organization is or what it's planning. With the five of us---I mean, six of us---there's...
  7. Ven1028

Ansem or Xemnas?

So who is stronger? i could be totally off base but it seems like Xemnas was because it took Sora and Riku both to beat him while it really only took Sora to beat Ansem...but I would think that they're pretty similar in strength because they're both part of Xehanort... Can anybody help clarify?
  8. Ven1028

this has always confused me

in kh2 during the scene where kairi is talking to roxas at the beginning when roxas is falling off the station tower, she gets a clue to sora's name from sora. he says "ill give you a clue, it starts with an "S"". later in the scene kairi sends the letter in a bottle to sora, selphie says "i...
  9. Ven1028

do you think there will be

do you think there will be a deep dive scene in the beginning of the game? we've had one for all of the games except for days, and that's because technically we've been a "new" character or a new version of that character in every game but days. so will there be one for sora and riku's dream...
  10. Ven1028

Any Ideas?

Hey guys so I know we're going through a news drought right now...but I was just wondering, does anybody know anything Kingdom Hearts related that I could do while we wait for some news? I've read the mangas, watched the Kingdom Hearts series videos on youtube, and played the games. (I did...
  11. Ven1028

Axel

so in BBS we see lea as a kid about ven's age, last thing we know is that lea and isa go into the radiant garden castle then something happens where they are defeated. it might just be me, but i think axel looks a lot older than lea...anybody else? why would he be though i just cant figure it out
  12. Ven1028

In the timeless river...

In the timeless river sora, donald, and goofy all change into an old fashioned version of themselves. Why wouldn't the same thing happen to pete? Do you think it was just because his past self was there so it would get confusing?
  13. Ven1028

Has anybody read the mangas?

I've been reading the manga's the past few days and I've gotten through kh 1, Days, and CoM, and I'm reading kh 2 right now. Have you guys read them? I think that they add a lot to the whole kh experience. They're pretty funny. Plus I think that the Days manga made the whole story more...
  14. Ven1028

Roxas Question

so i was just thinking, we all know that a nobody is created when a person turns into a heartless and the shell left behind becomes the nobody. Well how exactly does roxas come into being when sora's body is still there? unless i don't fully understand the concept, but shouldn't sora's body be...
  15. Ven1028

Oathkeeper help please!

so i know to get oathkeeper you have to get a good rating on the final boss battle, but is there any way to do the boss fight again after you beat the game and save?? i didnt do well enough to get oathkeeper but i really want it lol
  16. Ven1028

Kairi

so how did kairi get to destiny islands in kh 1? i mean she didnt have a gummi ship or anything to get there with
Back