• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven1028

so in BBS we see lea as a kid about ven's age, last thing we know is that lea and isa go into the radiant garden castle then something happens where they are defeated. it might just be me, but i think axel looks a lot older than lea...anybody else? why would he be though i just cant figure it out

Gram

Banned
Awards
so is isa/siax and ienzo/zexion no ones figured it out and at this point most likely never will.
:3

Ven1028

yeah thats true they all are...i guess its just another plot hole :/

localorange

yeah thats true they all are...i guess its just another plot hole :/

They're plot holes that we can fill in with educated guesses (which to me, is half of the fun) :cool:

IE: Axel and Saix's age vs the age of their nobodies: Given that BBS takes place 10 years before KH1, we can guess that their somebodies - Lea and Isa - didn't lose their hearts to the darkness until closer to the events of KH1. A logical guess could be that they could have made it to Traverse Town and were daring enough to go on adventures of their own to try and get their world back, because they were restless about sitting there and doing nothing.

Ienzo could have a reason that was a bit more tragic - he did lose his heart to the darkness as a kid, but because of his powers of illusion, he chose to make himself older than he really was.

Ven1028

Ienzo could have a reason that was a bit more tragic - he did lose his heart to the darkness as a kid, but because of his powers of illusion, he chose to make himself older than he really was.

I like that! That is a good use of deductive reasoning

Zul

Awards
One idea that I had that I felt would "fit" even though there is no direct evidence for it in the game is that the process of becoming a nobody can cause the body to rapidly age in accordance with how strong the heart is. If the body rapidly ages beyond it's normal "death" time, it becomes a non-human nobody.

So weak hearts that are strong enough to form a nobody=the body is so malformed that it no longer looks human, instead is that white dusk/thing.

Medium hearts=Ienzo, ages a bit but retains a human form, same with Lea and Isa, also Xigbar, who DOES look older than Braig.

Strong Hearts= Dilan and Elaeus, hardly age.

Super-Strong=Xehanort, Kairi, and Sora, who's nobodies would not age at all.

AFTER that process happens, their age is frozen.

One might ask then, how does Xemnas look older than Terra, why does Namine age?

What "fits" with that imo, is that Namine aged because her heart wasn't consumed by darkness, Kairi was still growing normally, so Namine also grew.

Same thing with Xehanort, Ansem SoD was an active, sentient semi-heartless, not a completely consumed feral heartless. Thus Xemnas would also age.

localorange

One idea that I had that I felt would "fit" even though there is no direct evidence for it in the game is that the process of becoming a nobody can cause the body to rapidly age in accordance with how strong the heart is. If the body rapidly ages beyond it's normal "death" time, it becomes a non-human nobody.

Medium hearts=Ienzo, ages a bit but retains a human form, same with Lea and Isa, also Xigbar, who DOES look older than Braig.

What "fits" with that imo, is that Namine aged because her heart wasn't consumed by darkness, Kairi was still growing normally, so Namine also grew.

Same thing with Xehanort, Ansem SoD was an active, sentient semi-heartless, not a completely consumed feral heartless. Thus Xemnas would also age.

Excellent point with Xigbar. I like that theory a lot, especially when it comes to him.

digimikej

Awards
i dont think xigbar looks older then braig. he has the scars, and maybe a little bit different hair, but in the ansem reports ansem said there were very subtle differences, such as those weird markings on axels face.so i think that braig was strong enough, by that theory, to not age. on a similar note, awesome theory. i like it.

Ven1028

So weak hearts that are strong enough to form a nobody=the body is so malformed that it no longer looks human, instead is that white dusk/thing.

I really like this theory. It makes total sense, great job on coming up with that! i've also wondered why things like axel's markings below his eyes appear but that is probably much more difficult to explain

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Wow, that's really a good thought out theory here...;)

Would finally bring some sense into Ienzos sudden growth-spurt.

Oh, and people, don't bother really with Naminé, lol, she's so special we don't even know if she really is a nobody...heck, even Ansem the Wise didn't know what she is...*ggg*

Maxyli138

While I like the concept of this theory, there are a few parts I disagree with.

Lea's age looks several years younger than Axel, but I've always thought of Lea as someone with a pretty strong heart. His desire to be remembered by people is unmistakable.

Are Dilan and Elaeus' hearts really stronger than Ienzo, Lea, or Isa's? Their intentions and desires are different, but the strength of the hearts themselves seem the same. Of course you can't really tell from the little interaction with the organization members as humans.

Roxas does in fact age. Not by much, but I notice a difference between Days Roxas and KH2 Roxas. Special Nobody privileges maybe? He could just be an exception.

I'm not even gonna get into Namine, I have no idea what she is anymore. Xemnas I'm not sure about either.

These are just my observations and thoughts. Take them however you want.

Ven1028

Roxas does in fact age. Not by much, but I notice a difference between Days Roxas and KH2 Roxas. Special Nobody privileges maybe? He could just be an exception.

I think Roxas ages because Sora and Roxas exist at the same time. While Sora is in castle oblivion Roxas is carrying out his duties in the organization. Even when Sora is sleeping he still has his heart and he is still living, he's just not conscious, but I don't think that would be a reason to keep Roxas from getting "older"

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I think Roxas ages because Sora and Roxas exist at the same time. While Sora is in castle oblivion Roxas is carrying out his duties in the organization. Even when Sora is sleeping he still has his heart and he is still living, he's just not conscious, but I don't think that would be a reason to keep Roxas from getting "older"

In Roxas's case the reason is more likely because he has a heart inside the body he's using.
Ven's heart may be heavily injured, but when Roxas can actually subconciously use it to feel it's also reasonable to assume that Ven's heart causes the body to continue aging.

Ven1028

that is also a good reason lol, i guess i didnt think about that. i like it better than what i just said

KHHacker6595

they probably just age simple as that, and by the way Lea and Isa were most likely experimented on by the Apprentices, along with other people never shown like Larxene, Demyx, Marluxia, and Luxord

D VLK

I simply think that they didn't lose thier hearts to the darkness immeadatly but later on before the event s of KH.

Unrequited Lust

Um, they didn't lose their hearts until much later. Ienzo grew older as did Lea and Isa.

Ven1028

Um, they didn't lose their hearts until much later. Ienzo grew older as did Lea and Isa.

that is kind of the whole point of this topic...we don't know when they lost their hearts so we're coming up with theories. some people think people, like lea for example, lost his heart near the time bbs takes place and are trying to figure out why he would've grown as a nobody.

basically you don't know for sure that they didn't lose their hearts until much later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back