• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

riku's eyes

Basically, the term means what he can't see won't hurt him. Have you heard the phrase "seeing is believing"? Everyone has their own way of perceiving what they see so, if Riku sees something and he takes it the wrong way, he could very easily turn back into Xehanort. You can always assume the...
  2. K

BBS Preorder Promotions?

Do you think there will be any promotions to preordering BBS like they did with 358/2 Days? I know that Gamestop had a postcard and poster preorder package for 358/2 when it came out and Target had a preorder card. So far, I haven't seen anything like that for BBS yet. Is it still too early...
  3. K

Aqua as a main character

Hahaha... randomness is everything.
  4. K

Aqua as a main character

YouTube - [PSP] Kingdom Hearts - Birth by Sleep Opening Seen this yet? Looks pretty epic.
  5. K

Aqua as a main character

It's just refreshing that we won't have a "damsel in distress" character in BBS. Aqua can actually fight back. I agree that she probably won't become the major character but it would be pretty cool if she does.
  6. K

Aqua as a main character

First of all, is anyone else completely stoked to be able to play as Aqua(the first FEMALE LEAD in KH) when BBS comes out? The other female characters in KH are cool but they're not as strong or as independent as I thought they would be. Kairi is cool, but she doesn't have that fighting spirit...
  7. K

358/2 title theory

Well if they fused together, they kinda have to lol.
  8. K

358/2 title theory

NEW NOTE TO ADD ON TO THEORY AT THE BOTTOM: As Silver_Soul said, Roxas could fuse with Xion. This would mean that the days would represent how much time they spent together and then the "/2" would mean the two of them (Roxas and Xion). just a thought
  9. K

358/2 title theory

I understand what you are saying but the days could be divided to mean something. Either way, there would be some dividing because "/2" is over half and you have to divide the numerator by 2 to get the whole number. I feel like i just taught a math lesson on a video game forum lol
  10. K

358/2 title theory

Well, if we consider the fact that Ventus looks a lot like Roxas, it doesn't seem like a very far-off theory. The Sora path is because he is a part of Roxas or maybe the other way around.
  11. K

358/2 title theory

Hey guys, I know that a lot of these theories have been posted already but here's mine. Sorry if it has already been suggested but here it goes. So, if we take the title apart, we know that the the "358" part most likely represents the number of days Roxas was in the organization. What I want...
  12. K

has this theory been said before?

another theory about the /2 could be that it means half of something. what i mean by this is since the358/2 game is basically about roxas and the other nobodies. the nobodies are technically half of the real person for example like roxas is half of sore. /2 could depict that the game is about...
  13. K

After BBS?

Hey KHI members this is my first thread and I hope its as good as other threads on here Has anyone actually considered what happens to VAT after BBS? I mean i think they wouldn't have died unless like MX kills them but i doubt all three of them would be killed. Is it possible that they are...
  14. K

has this theory been said before?

while everyone is focusing on the 358 part, i was thinking about the over two part. is it possible that the over two part depicts the characters in the 358/2 days game that are the most important or is it talking about the two characters in KHII that are technically the same person? in other...
  15. K

Terra/Ven/Aqua to Sora/Riku/Kairi theory

Based on what Axie said, Xion might have been a nobody from Aqua. But, if this is true, there would be no apparent connection between Xion and Kairi but its just a guess anything could have happened
Back