• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

has this theory been said before?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
naaa the /2 means roxas and xion together will live 358 days

Ehh.. possibly.. I wouldn't say yes or no just yet though.

and zexion will return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhh.. no.. I saw the scene on youtube. He's dead. Get over it. Sure, his somebody might be in KH3 and who knows, maybe he somehow got into the journal, as data, but beyond that, he's dead. Then again, maybe that's what you meant. (His data copy in the journal and/ or his somebody in KH3.)

khthnker33

another theory about the /2 could be that it means half of something. what i mean by this is since the358/2 game is basically about roxas and the other nobodies. the nobodies are technically half of the real person for example like roxas is half of sore. /2 could depict that the game is about the other half of sora and his days in the organization. but, the thing is, doesnt it seem to simple? to make a title that is easily deciphered is not like kingdom hearts. i guess we'll have to wait till it comes out in the US to find out the true meaning

Qarx

another theory about the /2 could be that it means half of something. what i mean by this is since the358/2 game is basically about roxas and the other nobodies. the nobodies are technically half of the real person for example like roxas is half of sore. /2 could depict that the game is about the other half of sora and his days in the organization. but, the thing is, doesnt it seem to simple? to make a title that is easily deciphered is not like kingdom hearts. i guess we'll have to wait till it comes out in the US to find out the true meaning

Or instead we could wait till it comes out for Japan and either get it and learn Japanese, or wait for someone else to do the same: translate it and post it on this site, spoiling the whole thing for us.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
The days more likely lead to the fact of how long Roxas has been alive, that's the most probable explanation.
Though the whole 2 rooms idea sounds interesting, but like Nomura said we have to play to the end to understand the true meaning behind the cryptic note.

Nice thinking though but for the most part it's been done.

I agree and yes that whole room thing is interesting because they were never metioned before till Final mix+ great job my friend:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back