• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

has this theory been said before?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
well this is a theory i just thought of and i dont know if anyone said it. sorry if it has,

this theory i made by myself this time.

ok well remember how testuya nomura said 358/2 days is suppose to be said "358 days over 2"

i was thinking back in kh2 final mix when zexion and xigbar are talking, and xigbar said that xemnas is looking for the room of awakening to find his 'other' friend.

that got me thinking...

maybe 358/2 days is going to lead to ven and aqua (if the terra=xehanort theory it true).

358 days could mean the days roxas spent in org. 13 and also the "over 2" could mean aqua and ven.

if u think about it, maybe 358/2 days is not only about killing heartless (i use to think that) but to find the room of awakening, and give more background story to that and the room of sleep.

and maybe roxas and xion are very importaant to the organization (or xemnas) to find that room.

i guess in a way, the "over 2" could mean the two rooms (awakening and sleep)

well thats my theory (or an old one that i claim to be mine, whichever works)

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The days more likely lead to the fact of how long Roxas has been alive, that's the most probable explanation.
Though the whole 2 rooms idea sounds interesting, but like Nomura said we have to play to the end to understand the true meaning behind the cryptic note.

Nice thinking though but for the most part it's been done.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
The days more likely lead to the fact of how long Roxas has been alive, that's the most probable explanation.
Though the whole 2 rooms idea sounds interesting, but like Nomura said we have to play to the end to understand the true meaning behind the cryptic note.

Nice thinking though but for the most part it's been done.

well testuya nomura said 'days' meant the daily life of organization 13, so i tried not to take it so literal.

but i do think it does have to do with roxas' number of days in org 13 aswell, even though he said 115 days not 358, im still trying to figure it out

A

Audo

No. He was in the Organization for longer than a year.

CoM->KH2 is a year. But Roxas joined the Organization near the end of KH1, before CoM. Meaning he was in it for more than a year.

Qarx

No. He was in the Organization for longer than a year.

CoM->KH2 is a year. But Roxas joined the Organization near the end of KH1, before CoM. Meaning he was in it for more than a year.

Did you have fun going from one thread to the next? I did lol
Actually, we don't know how long Roxas went from just becoming a Nobody, to becoming a member of the Organization (or DO we...?)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
that got me thinking...

Please don't.

has this theory been said before?

yes.

this theory i made by myself this time.

Good lord, minor improvement! Keep working towards the goal.

and maybe roxas and xion are very importaant to the organization (or xemnas) to find that room

Apparently not since Xemnas ordered Roxas' termination.

A

Audo

Actually, we don't know how long Roxas went from just becoming a Nobody, to becoming a member of the Organization (or DO we...?)
a significant period of time no less.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
And by significant, Audo means that Xemnas appeared seconds later before Roxas could even finish his sentence.
Roxas: Dude, whe-
Xemnas: Organization NA! KTHNXBAI!

A

Audo

Oh wait, lol. I completely read his question wrong, xD. I thought he meant the time between his creation and CoM. xDDDD.

But yeah, as Karate said, Roxas pretty much joined the Org seconds after he was born.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such

Wasn't it pretty instant? He stood up like a drugged puppy and Xemnas took him in. He didn't look right in the head about then, probably still all scrambled from being born. (unbirths lololol)

Or I could be really dumb and this is another metaphorical scene like Axel and the clocktower. XP

Edit: Beaten.

khthnker33

while everyone is focusing on the 358 part, i was thinking about the over two part. is it possible that the over two part depicts the characters in the 358/2 days game that are the most important or is it talking about the two characters in KHII that are technically the same person? in other words, in the nintendo ds game (358/2) the "/2" could possibly mean roxas and axel because they are basically the main characters in the game. or it could also mean roxas and sora from the KHII game where both of the characters have a significant role in the game. there is also the chance that the over two depicts the overall most important characters in the whole series.but it could have nothing to do with characters at all and we are overinterpreting this whole thing and making it harder than it is?:confused:

Ren

adios motherfucker
I want Nomura to come out and say that he made a very, very regrettable Engrish error.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. I could see a slight possiblity of "2" having to do with the two rooms, (Sleep and Awakening) but half sounds better, as Roxas is half of Sora and a nobody half of a person's being. My main issue with that idea is that it's too obvious. I mean, I see some truth in it, but I don't think it's right, since it would be too obvious.. just the Xion thing and how people are automatically linking her to Kairi and even calling Xion Kairi's nobody. Too obvious.. Nomura even mentioned something about how people would think one thing, but it's not what they'll automatically think.

shadowred3

naaa the /2 means roxas and xion together will live 358 days

and zexion will return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back