• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Niburu

Nomura: "We'd like to put BBS on PlayStation Network buuuuuut..."

How much would one of those cost and where could I find one possibly?
  2. Niburu

What if...? (Theories)

I agree 100% with you. I've always wondered though. What's special about members of the organization 13 is that they remember their past right? Also, Roxas looks almost exactly like Ventus. Lea and Ventus met and became friends. Do you think Axel/Lea remembers Ventus and becomes friends with...
  3. Niburu

Birth By Sleep Vol. 2 Worlds Theory/Speculation

I would love to see how the island reeaaally got put back together. I don't think I understood the orbs of light and all of that stuff. I mean whenever you battle KH1 Ansem at the end on the island, the island itself isn't totally ruined even then! I do know that it did disappear whenever...
  4. Niburu

Birth By Sleep -Volume Two- Multi Character Game? *Spoilers?*

I'm glad to see Kairi starting to become recognized for something, anything in the series other than saving Sora's life. She's kind of one of the unsung heros. I do wonder though what she's doing with the Twilight Town gang. Isn't BBSV2 supposed to be kind of like a behind the scenes thing where...
  5. Niburu

New Dream Drop Distance Symbol

Yeah I'm starting to believe that too the more I think about it. But that also is true about the enemy thing. They should probably stop with that nonsense. Ah! I see now. Thank you.
  6. Niburu

Hmm. This is true. They're going to be trained by Mickey as their master, right? Or did I hear wrong? Hahaha. Me too. Really bad. Where are the two symbols? I thought it was the same symbol, just in a different color. That would be absolutely amazing! They would never be as good as Sora...
  7. Niburu

Birth By Sleep Volume 2 (Better video)

*sigh* bastards. D; mmkay. I'll just send it directly to the mods this time.
  8. Niburu

Birth By Sleep Volume 2 (Better video)

I just realized that I downloaded the actual good quality of the BBSV2 clips before they were taken down to make this video of mine. I had to flip the film parts in my effort to make sure this stays on the web for a little while. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLmX5qJhyd4
  9. Niburu

Good point. That's a really good theory. Yes, exactly. If she were to become a master and there was such a symbol, then maybe she would change her symbol is my point. Or maybe Master Eraqus would wear it himself or give it to her, something.
  10. Niburu

Yeah, I see your point about the mark of mastery test for Sora and Riku. But I'm just wondering why it looks so much like the Heartless' and Unversed's symbols. But yeah Aqua is wearing it right across her chest.
  11. Niburu

O: oh! Good point. I wonder if the Sentiments are another form of enemy. It's basically a ghost or remnant, right?
  12. Niburu

Yes could be. But Aqua was wearing this symbol: And I'm not sure that it changed whenever she became a master.. You could be right though!
  13. Niburu

That's exactly what I saw. I hope it's not going to be some representation of an overall evil presence throughout the series. Like for Numora to be like "OH BTW! Heartless, Unversed, and Nobodies all come from the same place." Or some kind of weird plot twist like that. Yeah! It does look...
  14. Niburu

So I'm sure many have noticed the new symbol in the background of the Square Enix's KH3D Official Site. What do you make of it? It looks to me like a combination between the Unversed Symbol and the Heartless Symbol.
  15. Niburu

Sora's heartless form

Thank you all for your answers. :]
  16. Niburu

Sora's heartless form

How did Xehanort's heartless take form of Ansem? They say those will powerful hearts form into human like beings, such as the organization. Sora's heart was strong! If anything Ventus' heart was strong enough for the both of them. So why did Sora take form in a lowly shadow? Why didn't his...
  17. Niburu

New Re: Coded screens

"Les triples on dit qu'ils seraient dans le Deuxième Quartier. Merci ton aide." (Triples (?)[oh Trinities!] are said to be in the second district. Thanks for your help.) "Vous etes ici devant le jardin royal." (You're in the Royal Garden.) "Où est la porte?" (Where is the door?) "Reste là. Je...
  18. Niburu

Re Coded English Trailer TGS

Did anybody else see Lightning around 2:07? Is she in this game or can your avatar just look like her? That really caught my attention.
  19. Niburu

Missing characters in BBS

Well then again you have to realize that they're not going to show every single character in the game before the game comes out.
  20. Niburu

Theory

Yep. Ven did say that he wanted to be "erased". But I'm not so sure about the "transfer" theory. Erased means like completely gone. I don't know maybe you are right. But wait! Wasn't Ven asking Terra to erase him? How does Terra have that ability and did he actually have the guts to follow...
Back