• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missing characters in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xernt

So it is less than a month until Birth by Sleep's Japanese release, and there are still a few characters that have not been revealed. Here they are:

Gus (Castle of Dreams)- Jaq was not Cinderella's only mouse friend in the movie and it would make no sense if he was the only one in the game. Also, the pumpkin carriage required more than one mouse-turned horse to draw it.

King (Castle of Dreams)- He was the one who organized the ball in the first place; therefore, he should be there to see his son choose a bride. At least that's how it was in the film anyway.

Grand Councilwoman (Deep Space)- Who else would put Jumba on trial, and it would expain who he is talking to in that scan of him saying how powerful Stitch is.

Pleakley (Deep Space)- In the movie, he was the one who accompanied Jumba in the search for Stitch(not sure how closely SE will follow this plot). Also, there is a scan of Jumba in his cell talking to someone about how humans become fearful when there is someone more powerful nearby. Who could this be? Not TAV because they are all people and that would not make sense.

Lastly, sorry if this is too long

King Stefan and the Queen (Enchanted Domnion)- These characters could very well be taken out, because they were asleep during most of the game's events. However, they were the ones to send Aurora to live with the fairies and must have been there when she awoke from her slumber and wed Prince Philip.

Let me know what you think.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
So it is less than a month until Birth by Sleep's Japanese release, and there are still a few characters that have not been revealed. Here they are:

Gus (Castle of Dreams)- Jaq was not Cinderella's only mouse friend in the movie and it would make no sense if he was the only one in the game. Also, the pumpkin carriage required more than one mouse-turned horse to draw it.

yea, noticed that (i wanted gus so badly, he's so cute ^^) but the cinderella world has a bit of a overload on characters, so i doubt we'll see him

King (Castle of Dreams)- He was the one who organized the ball in the first place; therefore, he should be there to see his son choose a bride. At least that's how it was in the film anyway.

same reason as gus (tho less cute, if at all XD)
Grand Councilwoman (Deep Space)- Who else would put Jumba on trial, and it would expain who he is talking to in that scan of him saying how powerful Stitch is.

Pleakley (Deep Space)- In the movie, he was the one who accompanied Jumba in the search for Stitch(not sure how closely SE will follow this plot). Also, there is a scan of Jumba in his cell talking to someone about how humans become fearful when there is someone more powerful nearby. Who could this be? Not TAV because they are all people and that would not make sense.

i think deep space takes place after jumba has been charged and ends just as stich escapes- so no other ppls...

King Stefan and the Queen (Enchanted Domnion)- These characters could very well be taken out, because they were asleep during most of the game's events. However, they were the ones to send Aurora to live with the fairies and must have been there when she awoke from her slumber and wed Prince Philip.

yea, i dont think theyll make much of an apperance...maybe at the ending credits?

xernt

yea, noticed that (i wanted gus so badly, he's so cute ^^) but the cinderella world has a bit of a overload on characters, so i doubt we'll see him

same reason as gus (tho less cute, if at all XD)

i think deep space takes place after jumba has been charged and ends just as stich escapes- so no other ppls...

yea, i dont think theyll make much of an apperance...maybe at the ending credits?

i was actually thinking the same thing, and maybe some of the others as well.

Blizzara

Eh, Disney Worlds don't need to include all the characters. Neverland was missing Wendy's brothers, Wonderland was missing the Mad Hatter and March Hare, Agrabah the Sultan, Olympus Coliseum the Gods, Beast's Castle Gaston, etc etc. The list goes on. If all the characters from each movie were included in their respective worlds, the story would be so much about them that the main characters (TAV in this case) would be excluded completely and would only count as witnesses.

That being said, I am gonna miss lil' Gus-Gus. He was adorable. =/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Just because they haven't been shown yet doesn't mean they've been left out completely. It's just that they show the more important characters first. However, there are some cases where a few of the more minor characters are left out completely; for BBS, they might've been left out because their roles were replaced with TAV, or to save room for the bajillion things they've managed to cram into one tiny UMD.

TrinityxLimit

Too many characters would dilute each other's roles. I'm satisfied with what they have. And if they need more, that's what future games are for.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i believe that all those characters will probably seen at least once in a cutscene OR just simply be a character that never shows up in cutscenes but is simply there.

(just like the boy in traverse town or the fat guy in traverse town)

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Yeah, there are a lot of 'missing' characters in BBS. Just like there always are. And I always dislike it. :[ But I understand why they'd leave them out.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Grand Councilwoman will probably appear. We've seen pictures of Jumbaa defending an encased Stitch, so unless he's talking to nobody...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
deep space was in the past when jumba was still small. if im not mistaking jumba meets Pleakley later on

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Yea. Jumba meetgs Pleakely in Hawaii. Pleakly might be in Deep Space though. Jumba was small though. He seemed to be in his 30 Xp.

I hope they SHow Pleakely. They do have SParky which was surprising. I wonder if he's a D-Link :D That'll be awesome.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I do agree that there are a lot of missing characters, but that doesn't mean they won't show up at all. Hopefull we'll get to see them in some cutscenes.

Radon

mofo
Yea. Jumba meetgs Pleakely in Hawaii. Pleakly might be in Deep Space though. Jumba was small though. He seemed to be in his 30 Xp.

I hope they SHow Pleakely. They do have SParky which was surprising. I wonder if he's a D-Link :D That'll be awesome.

Actually, Pleakley shows up in Deep Space just after Stitch escapes. But I'm guessing that we won't see any of that world after the escape.

Oh and it looks unlikely that we will see Snow Whites prince charming, although he may turn up to awaken her from her sleep near the end.

satria222poxy

I have another ones...:embarassed:

The Prince (Dwarf Woodland) - I'm not sure if Snow White will awaken. But after seeing in the 30 sec commercial that Prince Phillip is awakening Aurora, maybe Snow White will be the same. But we haven't been seeing any info lately about the prince.

Brooms (Mysterious Tower) - Since that Yen Sid's tower is based on the story of The Sorcerer's Apprentice, there we should spot a number of broom characters.

The Indians/Mermaids (Neverland) - Do you think it is essential to have the citizens of Neverland to appear in BbS? Because to me, every character is essential to the world (even the non-important ones).

Well that's all from me.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
^ I say Tigerlilly and the indian chief should at least appear in Neverland and the rest of the Lost Boys. I hope Gus is in BBS too but I think Ven kind of took his place. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back