• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaoticshadow14

Ok, i'm afraid this might have already been mentioned, but if not, its an important and may be factual theory.
So supposedly nobody remembers the happenings of BBS in the main story, and the title is Birth by Sleep, so maybe they all went to sleep like Sora, Donald and Goofy did in CoM and forgot about the whole thing?

Sorry if this was already said!

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
So supposedly nobody remembers the happenings of BBS in the main story, and the title is Birthy by Sleep, so maybe they all went to sleep like Sora, Donald and Goofy did in CoM and forgot about the whole thing?

Sorry if this was already said!

the Only people that probably dont remember the events of bbs is Kaira, Donald, and Goofy, and maybe Hades, i probably miss a few but the point is we dont know who remembers or not yet...

The main reason why Sora donald and goofy forgot the events of Com is because of namine made them so she can restore their original memories...:cool:

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
im just scared its gunna be one of those games, where it ends up being a dream or somthing :/

but putting that aside, i think something just happend that made them lose thier memories, or maybe they are forced

not to speak about it???

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I think it will involve Ven, Terra, and Aqua being erased, making EVERYONE forget them. Because, if you think about it, Xemnas is the only one who ever mentions TAV specifically (Nomura said Xigbar remembers keyblade wielders, but he never specified that he was talking about TAV).

What I'm thinking will happen is they get erased like Xion in Days, where she was absorbed into Roxas and then forgotten.
In that same manner, I think Aqua will be erased, Ven will be put in Sora, and Terra will be merged into Xehanort. Thus all of them no longer exist.

It seems like it would be too much of a coincidence that everyone just happened to be put to sleep to forget everything.

Oh, and you can add Phil to the list of people who need to forget.

Niburu

I think it will involve Ven, Terra, and Aqua being erased, making EVERYONE forget them. Because, if you think about it, Xemnas is the only one who ever mentions TAV specifically (Nomura said Xigbar remembers keyblade wielders, but he never specified that he was talking about TAV).

What I'm thinking will happen is they get erased like Xion in Days, where she was absorbed into Roxas and then forgotten.
In that same manner, I think Aqua will be erased, Ven will be put in Sora, and Terra will be merged into Xehanort. Thus all of them no longer exist.

It seems like it would be too much of a coincidence that everyone just happened to be put to sleep to forget everything.

Oh, and you can add Phil to the list of people who need to forget.

Yep. Ven did say that he wanted to be "erased". But I'm not so sure about the "transfer" theory. Erased means like completely gone. I don't know maybe you are right.

But wait! Wasn't Ven asking Terra to erase him? How does Terra have that ability and did he actually have the guts to follow through with it? Can't wait until January 10th!:35:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, we aren't sure who Xigbar is refeering to yet, so we can't assume he remembers TAV
Actually, we can assume he remembers them, because they are, logically, the ones he's most likely referring to.

zexyishsmexy

Yep. Ven did say that he wanted to be "erased". But I'm not so sure about the "transfer" theory. Erased means like completely gone. I don't know maybe you are right.

But wait! Wasn't Ven asking Terra to erase him? How does Terra have that ability and did he actually have the guts to follow through with it? Can't wait until January 10th!:35:
Ven asked Aqua to erase him. Not Terra, check out the shadow.

Hoyt94

∞;4672766 said:
Actually, we can assume he remembers them, because they are, logically, the ones he's most likely referring to.

anddd because he literally sees ven in xion... if im not mistaken

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
maybe CoM made donald,goofy forget about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back