• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

A PRESENT FOR ALL THOSE AWAITING BIRTH BY SLEEP!! =D

That was Awesome! -claps-
  2. I

Reason why Atlantica isn't in BBS

KH1 Atlantica was an Optional world??????? ....Wow... And i don't think it will NEVER be in BBS...
  3. I

Vanitas is Kairi's Grandmother.

LOL! I hight dought it's Kairi's grandma...>> But who ever it is has the most best laugh for Vanitas!xD
  4. I

Pete Banishment

Because the way he dresses and scared mostly everyone there..-nodnod-
  5. I

Vanitas=Aqua?

Did you ever get a chance to hear is most creepy laugh coming from Vaintas? lol I don't think its Aqua... But good theroy by the way~
  6. I

bbs sad ending

Aqua wont die! >> She is to Awesomel to die! WAIT TILL THE GAME COMES OUT!
  7. I

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: REST OF FAMITSU SCANS!! Sweeeett. Love the CGI <3
  8. I

hey guys i thought you would like to know

What the hell...??? Snuggies is just a backwards jacket....Use the KH jacket as a Snuggie! >> Anyways..Thats cool! xD I rather have a KH blanket too...>>
  9. I

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) Wow. Both look cute! Can't wait!!
  10. I

Young Lea and Saix Somebody

Wait...Wheres the trailer?
  11. I

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! ORLY?! Axel in BBS. I was thinking he would be in BBS since like like half of the org is in there WOOOHOOOo! How about a vid of Lea{Axel}?
  12. I

Is Terra Still Alive?

Uhh.. No he isn't dead..>>
  13. I

They better have a journal

They will have a Journal of couse. >> EVERY KH game has a journal. Jiminy wrote the journal in KH, KHCOM,KH2 Roxas did as well. So i may be Ven who is writing it. Who knows..
  14. I

KHRECOM anniversary

Really?! I didn't notice.. I remember the day i got it.. I think????? OH! i got it for X-mas last year Love me daddy!<3
  15. I

ienzo/zexion

OMG! Ienzo/Zexion is so cute as a KID! lol! CAN WAIT FOR THE GAME TO COME OUT! x3
  16. I

358/2 Days: Ruler of the Sky

Im just wondering if any of you ever passed this part{Which i know some of you have} What keyblade did you use and ect?
  17. I

Dilin and Aeleus

They probally wern't assistants until then but they were guards at that point..
  18. I

Reseblence?

Im guessing some of you know about this or not but Zack Fair resembles Terra. Aqua looks like a girl in Final Fantasy which i found in dA. Elina or something? And Ven.....Just plain old Roxas.lol What do you think of Zack looking like Terra?
  19. I

"Suspected" PoH's?

Awww, Boo would be such a cute princess~ Kid Princess! xD
  20. I

3 Reasons why Pinocchio's World should be in BBS.

Re: 3 Reasons why Pinocchio's World will be in BBS. lol! Pinocchio scean were they turn into donkeys is so funny!xD what was walt disney thinking when that kid and Pinocchio were smoking a cig and drinking and then calling eachother 'Jackass'?
Back