• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Terra Still Alive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Uh, dude, Sora didn't fight the real Terra; and he's not dead.

Vanitas.

Most likely not. If Terra IS alive then he became a new entity...possibly the Xehanort we know now.

And Sora fought the Lingering Sentiment, not Terra. In other words Sora fought the "rage" of Terra.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
He's not confirmed to be dead so we really don't know, but it's likely that he is alive.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Vice said:
Vanitas tells Ven that "The Existence known as Terra will soon cease to exist"

So im guessing no

Of course, because whenever an antagonist declares that a protagonist's existence will be eliminated in the near future, they always stay true to their word, lol.

Vanitas.

Of course, because whenever an antagonist declares that a protagonist's existence will be eliminated in the near future, they always stay true to their word, lol.
Kind of like how I refuse to believe Master Xehanort when he states
"Already that man is a monster infused with darkness. Defeat the darkness and correct my mistake."

I just think it's a ploy towards Ven to confuse him and distrust Terra as well as why Vanitas said this as well. It's possible that Master Xehanort can be referring to Terra, not Vanitas and since we also know Terra might be using the Power of Darkness, and MX has said to tell him he should control it so it can lead towards that scene.

But seeing how Master Xehanort destroyed him in the Secret Ending and looking at the new commercial and how that it is indeed canon and MX has showed the same strength, then I refuse to believe on that statement if he can take care of Terra himself.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I'm willing to bet Terra is still alive, whether as Xehanort/Mansex or something else.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Terra from KH2FM is a lingering emotion that Terra once had. It transformed into the being that Sora fights and has its own thoughts.
well sorta kinda anyway
KH2FM Terra = Not real Terra

Terra life = unknown for the time being.

BBS will most likely answer it or at least give us a hint at it. KH3 will probably answer all our questions but who knows when that's coming out?

Dragonsblight

Some people think that the lingering sentiment is the unverse of Terra. I myslef think that Terra is the Xehanort from kh2 i mean theres so many connections to him and Xehanort

7_Arch_Angels

Some people think that the lingering sentiment is the unverse of Terra. I myslef think that Terra is the Xehanort from kh2 i mean theres so many connections to him and Xehanort

I myself agree with that.

There are 2 reasons:
1. Physical appearance. MX is way too old to be AtW's new apprentice that he could get KH2 Xehanort's long hair that fast. Also, MX's voice is way to bassy to be KH2 Xehanort's voice.
2. Addressing. Xemnas, who happens to be KH2 Xehanort's Nobody, addresses the armor of Aqua as a friend, something that MX and Aqua will never ever happen (for me). Also, we all know that Xemnas had been looking for CoW (Chamber of Waking) which keeps his other "friend". I believe that this "friend" he kept mentioning is Ven. Somebody who addresses Aqua and Ven as a friend will probably be Terra.

Dragonsblight

There are 2 reasons:
1. Physical appearance. MX is way too old to be AtW's new apprentice that he could get KH2 Xehanort's long hair that fast. Also, MX's voice is way to bassy to be KH2 Xehanort's voice.
2. Addressing. Xemnas, who happens to be KH2 Xehanort's Nobody, addresses the armor of Aqua as a friend, something that MX and Aqua will never ever happen (for me). Also, we all know that Xemnas had been looking for CoW (Chamber of Waking) which keeps his other "friend". I believe that this "friend" he kept mentioning is Ven. Somebody who addresses Aqua and Ven as a friend will probably be Terra.

Thats exactly what i think too! Great minds think alike

Xaxeim

There are 2 reasons:

See whilst what you said makes perfect sense and would otherwise point to Terra=Xehanort, you're forgetting one crucial point. If Terra=Xehanort then Xemnas would be able to use a keyblade (like Roxas can) and he wouldn't need Sora for his plan, so KH2 would never actually happen.

Its just a thought but its a niggling doubt in my mind baout this theory meaning i can't accept it.

merpmeep

i do agree but i personally think that the lingering sentiment is in a sense a absent silhouette as it cant speak properly and it is fought in a portal out of nowhere.

and i agree that terra is xehanort but i think that in the secret ending terras eyes go gold from him using his inner darkness to seal master xahanort and vanitas within himself so he lost his memories in the posses and he becomes the Xehanort we all love to hate.

becoming xemnes unlocked some memories and he then remmembers that aquas spirit is in the chamber of repose, then he looks for vens spirit in the chamber of waking that is supposedly in castle oblivion.

thats why axel, vexen, zexion, marluxia, larxene and lexaus were originally sent there according to days.

and also according to days that said room is where xion is rumored to have been created.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Considering the "It's been a while friend" line and a couple scenes from Days, there's a slight chance that Xemnas might've also retained Terra's memories, or at least a portion of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back