• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs sad ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brodymax

i live in a village called alford in scotland
ok from the latest trailer i think it is pretty same to assume that a sad endong in incontravertable on bbs.

my thought is aqua will die, ven will become some sort of childe (by the looks of him wrapped in the blanket, he does look a bit like a baby lol) and somehow fuse with sora and terra will succumb to darkness in order to get revenge on vanitas and master xehanort and become xemnas like everyone is saying. because neither of them (master xehanort and vanitas) is present in any other game we can safely assume that they will both die at then end of this game along with aqua and ven in his untimely change to a childe.

these are just hunches, so gimmie ur views lol. im probably wrong abiut the wholse kid bit with ven but still i think the rest has big possibilities. im not sayin am right but i aint sayin am wrong either.

gimmie ur views k, i want to know wat everyone is thinkin!!!!

Last edited:

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I'am tired of people saying aqua will die!I won't accept that! The only kickass female keyblade weilder and she dies!!!!!?????

F*UCK THAT!!!!

Sorakun12

I don't think Aqua is going to die. At least, not by MX or Vanitas. Just because her armor isn't with her, along with her keyblade, doesn't mean she died.

αsiя

space coke
From what we recently seen it looks like shes the only one who's gonna make out alive and not turn into a bad guy

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
hey hey hey my aqua wont die :mad:
theres no proof!

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Aqua could make it out of BBS alive, but is trapped or comatose (something along these lines) and be a part in KH3. Sad, but with a small glimmer of hope. Ventus will either die or become part of Sora (maybe both) and Terra will succumb to darkness (whether or not he'll become Xehanort, I'm not sure)

Awards
It's a given, someone will die, whether it is Aqua or not. Though she is prone to dying, seeing as she's more likable than Kairi, Namine, or Xion combined.

Birnax

I don't think will die. She probably seals herself away. I think Terra will end up fusing with MX to become Xehanort.

KeybladeCounsel

Nothing will happen to Vanitas, MX or Ven. As for the rest who knows? Just know that Vanitas, MX and Ven live. That scene when MX askes Vanitas how Ven is doing is at the end of the game obviously. What happens after that who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back