• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

GIMP+Inkscape+Scribus?

Okay, so I've been looking for alternatives to Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. I've so far found GIMP, Inkscape, and Scribus. Now, I need to know if these three programs are any good. Also, if they are compatible with each other and work well together. PLEASE NOTE: I do NOT have money...
  2. Z

Desire

This is a song I wrote recently. Why did you lie? You said you tried to cool the fire But really just fed your desires Said you'd be with me But you're not here Going insane As you strive for personal fame Bright eyes, innocent smile It was all fake Trusting in you was a mistake Why did you...
  3. Z

Glitch?

I just completed the mission where Roxas and Axel find Xion. They were sitting on the clocktower talking but something weird kept happening. It kept switching between unhooded Xion and hooded Xion. Is that a glitch? EDIT: Day 74 was the missions date
  4. Z

How do your parents annoy you?

I know. We all love our parents. But I also know there has to be something they do that annoys the crap out of you. So what exactly do they do? Mine steal my xbox to watch movies >.>
  5. Z

Name Your High School/ College!

Seeing as we're all in school now, just name your high school or college! I'm in Art and Design High School : D
  6. Z

Sora's companions

I was just thinking how KH3 would be if it came out, and this idea struck me. Since Sora, Riku, and Kairi were all reunited, and they all have keyblades, is it possible that Riku and Kairi can be new party members, replacing Donald and Goofy?
  7. Z

So I start school tomorrow....

As the thread says, I start school, tomorrow. Freshman year -.- Kind of happy because I got into a good school, but kind of nervous because new teachers, friendless for the most part, bunch of new classmates, etc. Any one else starting school tomorrow?
  8. Z

Search for Sanctuary

PROLOGUE They walked through the empty streets together, hand in hand. Living on the road was tough, and each other were all they had. “Another city, another story right?”asked Rika “Yeah, but just how many storys do we have left?” asked...
  9. Z

About the credits...

I haven't played this game in a while, and don't really remember. But after the credits, is there anything else?Because my game froze in the ending scene, y'know, when Kairi gets back to the islands. If I just reset my playstation, am I missing out on anything besides the scenes and song?Like...
  10. Z

Donal and Daisy

I decided to play through the game again and noticed that before Donald leaves the castle with Goofy, he asks Daisy to "take care of something while he's gone." Or something along those lines xD. So what exactly is he talking about?
  11. Z

Never Mind(song)

Verse 1 Go outside, see her face Getting nervous, heart picks up pace On my bed was where I lay When I thought up what to say But now the words won’t come out Even when I try to shout And now you’re gone for another day Leaving me to plan something I won’t say Chorus Days...
  12. Z

Run Away (song)

Verse 1 Get away from me Why can't you see That the other me is the enemy? I cannot hide That I was blind Not to see I was protecting you from me Chorus Run, run, run away! It's taking me over, listen when I say Run, run, run away! From my darker side, please don't stay Verse 2 I don't want...
  13. Z

Guitar Hero

http://zanexchaos.deviantart.com/art/Guitar-Hero-127185846
  14. Z

A quick poem (Please cread and post thoughts)

( I know I spelled ~read~ wrong, don't flame me for it xD) Hide There is a place I like to run to A hidden place that helps me see through The horrible things this world can do It's a special place between light and dark A moonlit and sunlit little park It very quiet Very serene Painfully...
  15. Z

Understand

“I’ve never understood people, never will. Neither do I want to.” I’ve been convinced to think that way at various moments. I could never understand why people try so hard to survive in a world that they’re bound to leave. And who knows? For all we know, our existence could be a dream, a...
  16. Z

Memories

I was once told I’m a memory, but so is everyone else, and that the only place where people could exist forever is in the thoughts in others. These memorys can never dissapear, even when their carriers fade with time. And so, I realized, that without memories, we equal nothing. But these...
Back