• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

martix music

can anyone help me/send me a link of the music in the matrix where neo and agent smith fights at the end and when they run towards each other? It'll be great if anyone can help with the music please.
  2. K

Offical RHG thread

Ok every one who didn't believe that RHG is Kairi, well now, just face it, it is Kairi. And maybey this thread should be Kairi instaed of RHG cos it aint just some silly RHG it is Kairi. Now that she is finaly confiremed, we can have more proof that she is.
  3. K

Disney Castle/Namine and BHK Talking/Kairi's New Outfit/Fighting Pete

yeh man all new sweet stuff i wonder why disney castle is invaded by heartless anyways, yeh Kairi looks more beautiful these days and stuff. I wonder what are Namine and BHK are taling about? And why are they (asumingly) in castle oblivion?could be twilight town though, maybey she is telling...
  4. K

Official Site?!?!?!?

The trailer thingy is in the last thing on the site, right at the bottom and it will be the camera sign thing.
  5. K

Official Site?!?!?!?

Hey who veiwed the new trailer/clip of Kingdom Hearts 2 in the Officail website? Well anyways, i've noticed that BHK seems to be acting as if he is upset or dissapointed about something when he sits away from his freinds and looks at his hands in dissapointment. And wahay Finaly Kairi is shown...
  6. K

USB Flash drives

Dose anyone know where i can buy a USB flash drive? and how much would they cost? And would an MP3 work the same way?
  7. K

Is the Organization still alive?

I'm very confused, did Sora actually defeat/kill Malurxia, Zexion, ect except for Axel in chain of memories, then i'm not very sure about this i wondered about. This image seemed to have included a few similair members from the original organastion. Starting from the left i beleve that may be...
  8. K

X is for Organization

X that was used in their names, were proberly used for the meanig of Unkown as they are unkowns themselves.This might not be anything big anyway. But it could have a link to something else in the game.
  9. K

COM Animations

If you want animations, this is kinda the right place but not rigt place for graphics.
  10. K

Character Counterpart Theory

(Please note, theorys don not need proof.) As many don't beleve and many do beleive that BHK is Sora's other,ect. But as we all know that people believe that evryone has another side tothem selves which are exactly like us, but different looking and personality,ect. So in the case KH Leon...
  11. K

Red Haired Girl

As BHK was such a mystery last year, then soon the officail picture of him was out. so should'nt the officail picture of RHG be out now? Unless the japenese creators still want to keep it a secret like the name of the city of deep dive and the name of BHK.
  12. K

Quotes used in the openings of KH1 and KH2

Re: just wondering about it its just an intro ish thingy that describes the story of both kh1 and kh2. i think this is what you mean.
  13. K

Who Looks Cooler? Sora, Riku, or Roxas?

Re: Who Looks Cooler? i say sora looks coller. A; he looks better in the new duds, looks more mature. b;makes him look taller and "bad". c; looks cooler than rikus freaky possesed heartless outfit.
  14. K

Sora's spell

Possibly locking a world, could also be a special summon.
  15. K

Riku chooses the Road to Dawn

When Riku chooses the Twilight road, that leads to Twilight Town, Then What could be in the light and dark paths? Please have proof if you have a theory(you don't have to). Twilight road= Twilight town. Light road=???? Dark road=???? Could it be different versions of the world, light=...
  16. K

Sora's height

Re: Sora's height. Yeh i suppose, its just a lil odd that auron is tottaly bigger than him.
  17. K

Theme song suggestion for Kingdom Hearts II

Re: this is a good song suggestion... The song simple and clean sounds great and i hate it if it changed, cos the smple and clean song has the kh spirit.
  18. K

What does ''This topic is suspended"' mean?

Re: What!!!!?? i don't think its a spell, i think its got something to do with a smmon or locking a key hole.
  19. K

Sora's height

Re: Sora's height. I didn't mean it that way, however ok i got the message, what are you trying to say? Was that thing you said"maybey destiny islands makes you a miget" refering to me?! If so what did i say wrong, did i offend you or something.?
  20. K

Sora's height

This things been bugging me for week, and i couldn't find out the reason for it. Why is Sora so short?! Yes i know every type of character is different but analise his inasane height compared to others. He's 15 in kh2 for pete sake. Almost every other character, except for Kairi, Riku, Goofy...
Back