• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

martix music

can anyone help me/send me a link of the music in the matrix where neo and agent smith fights at the end and when they run towards each other? It'll be great if anyone can help with the music please.
  2. K

USB Flash drives

Dose anyone know where i can buy a USB flash drive? and how much would they cost? And would an MP3 work the same way?
  3. K

Is the Organization still alive?

I'm very confused, did Sora actually defeat/kill Malurxia, Zexion, ect except for Axel in chain of memories, then i'm not very sure about this i wondered about. This image seemed to have included a few similair members from the original organastion. Starting from the left i beleve that may be...
  4. K

Character Counterpart Theory

(Please note, theorys don not need proof.) As many don't beleve and many do beleive that BHK is Sora's other,ect. But as we all know that people believe that evryone has another side tothem selves which are exactly like us, but different looking and personality,ect. So in the case KH Leon...
  5. K

Red Haired Girl

As BHK was such a mystery last year, then soon the officail picture of him was out. so should'nt the officail picture of RHG be out now? Unless the japenese creators still want to keep it a secret like the name of the city of deep dive and the name of BHK.
  6. K

Riku chooses the Road to Dawn

When Riku chooses the Twilight road, that leads to Twilight Town, Then What could be in the light and dark paths? Please have proof if you have a theory(you don't have to). Twilight road= Twilight town. Light road=???? Dark road=???? Could it be different versions of the world, light=...
  7. K

Sora's height

This things been bugging me for week, and i couldn't find out the reason for it. Why is Sora so short?! Yes i know every type of character is different but analise his inasane height compared to others. He's 15 in kh2 for pete sake. Almost every other character, except for Kairi, Riku, Goofy...
  8. K

Unknown voice?

In the 1st kH game, Sora kept on hearing a voice. who could it be? The strange thng is that we don't get to hear it too, why? Could it be Namine, Mickey, His heart?
  9. K

The story/plot.

So whos, played and finished the game Chain of memories? Well, whoever has, whats the main plot in the game? Who are playable? Post in all ya facts here.
  10. K

Ansem's forms!

O.k, now we all have seen Ansem in the first game wearing a cloak, simliair to the unknonwns, but anywa, why dose he wear that? And later, he isin his original form in his superior clothes, proberly the ones when he was living in Hollow Bastion. Why is there an importance of the change, and...
  11. K

Holiday disasters.

Have you ever been on holiday and it went out all wrong? Post your stories here of your holiday disaster. And i suggest to people not to go on holiday near at sea or china as there are recent disasters there.:(
  12. K

Mods please help.

My freind that had regestered has not recieved his email yet, why is that and can you help him.?:( His Username was: Glowing eyed. Mods please help as soon as possible, because my freind could not regester again as the email address and username was said to be already in use.
  13. K

Pokemon

Pokemon movies?! Are Pokemon still famous and in, or is it out and old? There are also movies coming soon, destiny deoxys and jirachi the wish maker and Mew and the wave guiding hero. Have the movies go up, or downhill. what do you think?
  14. K

BHK's 2 friends!

Here in this Topic, we'll talk all about BHK's 2 freinds that follow him through out the game, from a character info page , it said that BHK also has two people that follow him. A bit like Sora, BHK has two followers but are not Donald and Goofy. Post in all of your idears, theories and...
  15. K

Kingdom Hearts: Joy, anger and sorrow.

This rolplay is about: Based on the title. A whole new story of Kingdom Hearts, still based on keyholes and stuff but has a more indepth feel to it. It is more emotional, aggressive and horrifying.:cool: More new made up Heartless that frighten people and more stronger. Freindship will be a...
  16. K

I'm not new but i wanted to say hi.

Hi KH fans,:rolleyes: I just wanted to say hi again for the new forum.:rolleyes: Hello KH fans and newbies.:)
  17. K

Questions about Hollow Bastion

As Leon, Cloud and every FF seem to live in Hollow Bastion, dose the castle look familiar to people in any FF games??? And whats with the big doorish thing in the castle chaple when you make sora look up.
  18. K

King Mickey?

We are introduced to him by the letter he lieft and then tells Donal and Goofy to go...... So where dosehe actually go??? We read from Ansem's report that he had a visitor from another world. Thats obviously King Mickey. But they talk about stuff and then about the Keyblade and both stories...
  19. K

Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snyo6kSnGt4 Platform: Playstation 3, Playstation Vita Genre: Role-playing game NA Release Date: March 18th, 2014 EU Release Date: March 21st, 2014
  20. K

Smackdown vs Raw!

Who completed Smackdown vs Raw? I'm stuck on the no x challenge.
Back