• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Ventus Wayward Wind Keyblade FOR SALE

Wayward Wind (Kingdom Hearts) | Facebook Don't worry, there is a keychain attached to it now. The photos are old. Anyone interested?
  2. T

Tomasmccann ART

Hello! In this thread i shall post my works of art, i hope you like them! I hope you like my work! (and i hope this doesn't count as spam lol)
  3. T

"Mad-Eye" steampunk mau5head.

This is my entry for a contest held by talenthouse.com, i bet i'm not the only deadmau5 fan in this forum, and i bet i'm not the only steampunk fan in this forum, if you like the drawing please support me on talenthouse. Steampunk "Mad-Eye" mau5head by Tomas Mc Cann
  4. T

Somnus Nemoris

Hello, i made a cover of FFXIII Versus theme, hope you like it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZuaZrKKs0Y
  5. T

What music does the Organization listen to?

Assuming they listened to music, choose some groups/artists (if you can't think of an artist then insert a genre of music) that suit their personality and say why. Here's my list: XEMNAS: Holy chants music (because he's really powerful, creepy, sinister and unexpressive) XIGBAR: The Prodigy...
  6. T

Did any of you make a keyblade?

I'm building Ven's keyblade and it'll soon be ready. Post pictures here of your own drawings/sculptures of keyblades and tell the materials/tools you used and the time you took. EDIT: Yeah, it just broke. It will take more time.
  7. T

100 Acre Wood is PURE LIGHT

I was thinking that... There aren't any heartless in the 100 Acre Wood, so one could assume none of the characters shelter darkness in their hearts. But weren't the princesses of heart the only maidens with a pure heart? EDIT: Sorry, I accidentaly posted this in the Future section.
  8. T

Sora's crown is the same as King Stephen's crown.

I watched Sleeping Beauty yesterday. It has a very gothic feel, everything straight and tall, trees, castle, dress, CROWNS. I noticed King Stephen's crown is EXACTLY the same as Sora's necklace. Just pointing out.
  9. T

Ventus glitch?

I'm trying to complete Ventus 100%. All worlds in the map say "Complete!" except Keyblade Graveyard (obviously) and Land of Departure. It's in a new episode status, but i enter the destroyed world and there's nothing there. Anyone had the same thing? P.S. I noticed AFTER finishing the game.
  10. T

Who's up for a multi-scenario KH3???

I think that since kingdom hearts's graphics shoudn't be improved that much, i think that on a blu-ray disc, KH3 should have three full-length scenarios, Sora, Riku, Mickey. I don't know what the story could possibly be, but it would be nice to reprise BBS's best feature. If anyone hates mickey...
  11. T

Bundle or Special Edition?

Right, i don't have a psp, but a friend of mine can lend it to me, or i can play when i go to his house. I could buy a special edition (i live in italy) but i wouldn't be able to play anytime i wanted. I can buy a bundle, but i wouldn't get al the extras, and also my parents aren't friends of...
  12. T

Post your arrangement/cover/reprise of Kingdom Hearts pieces

Here you can post your own arrangement or piano cover of kingdom hearts music pieces, anyone you like. I made my own arrangement of the 13th struggle ZRXIpUx1o-w P.S. I would be glad if this weren't merged this into the Music discussion thread, as it's more of a competition than a discussion...
  13. T

Which game should i get?

Yesterday i bought a 20€ PSN cashcard so i could by stuff on the playstation store. I got Toy Story 2, which was my first videogame ever and is one of my favourites, and i still have 13,50€ left, so i wanted to get a FF game. I only played FFX and FFXIII, none of the old playstation ones Which...
  14. T

My threads dissapear!

I remember posting a poll about what pixar worlds should be in future games, and this morning i posted a thread asking what kind of music should be in KH3... and they're gone! Just like that! If i try accessing them via website history a forum message appears saying the page does not exist! The...
  15. T

What about the impact Nomura promised us?

Apart from the forum constantly crashing, i don't see anyone affected by that "impact"... If nomura thought the impact would have been another KH1 look alike (for handheld system D:) i will lose my faith in that guy. If he thought "Hee hee Kingdom Hearts 3D will have an impact beacause its 3D...
  16. T

Who's your nobody?

What would it's anagrammed name be, his hairstyle and hair color, age, weapon, element... I would be Staxom, light green spiky hair, i would be slightly older than Zexion, my element would be sound/magna waves ecc. And my weapon... shockwave-powerd bats that can control vibrations in the...
  17. T

Who thinks KH3 must feature...?

I was thinking... that a side villain in Kingdom Hearts III should be Marluxia returning in some form... he wasn't the best member, but he had the most unused potential. He looks like a grim reaper, and he could be able to take over the world like Xemnas tried to do. Who's with me?
  18. T

Haley Joel Osment for Vanitas

Okay, i asked this in the "another famous voice thread" two days ago, but nobody answered (that's probably why everybody makes new threads to ask something) so don't get all shaked up, i know there's a search option, but i'm afraid no one will notice if i don't post a new thread, so don't want...
  19. T

The Gate Enigma in Hollow Bastion

The waterway in the castle dungeon has different areas accessible from different places. Remember the main area, in wich you have to solve the gates puzzle in order to open the Castle Gate? YouTube - Lets Play Kingdom Hearts Part 62-Waterway and Fighting Riku In that area, there are two...
  20. T

Character Connections Thoery

Here's a theory that a friend told me: It's possible that the same way Ansem SOD possessed Riku, MX possesses Terra, since he and Xehanort have a similar hairstyle. And the reason why Terra appears in KHII as "The Lingering Sentiment" could be that once Xehanort turns into a heartless, he gives...
Back