• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did any of you make a keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomasmccann

Awards
I'm building Ven's keyblade and it'll soon be ready. Post pictures here of your own drawings/sculptures of keyblades and tell the materials/tools you used and the time you took.

EDIT: Yeah, it just broke. It will take more time.

Last edited:

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Grandpa made one for me a long time ago using a wooden rod, some plywood, a chain, some paint, and some black electrical tape.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I was making a soul eater from a thick piece of wood, working on it every school holidays.
It was my little project. I was up to rounding off the edges then my dad stole it and I have no idea where it is.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I was making a soul eater from a thick piece of wood, working on it every school holidays.
It was my little project. I was up to rounding off the edges then my dad stole it and I have no idea where it is.

Have your Bearavatar take it back then. I think that he could do it. And i have a homemade Version of Cloud's Buster Sword made with Wood, Duck-tape, and Glue, does that count? I tried to make a Keyblade by myself, but without the right materials, it failed before it even began.

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
I have my own and its finnaly done... been working on it off and on since october to make it come out perfect lol. ill post a picture as soon as my phone finsih up loading it to photoshop.

I made it using.

PVC pipe
Pvc extender and smalleer extender
spray paint
regular paint
paper mache cardboard
sliver chaiin
and gorilla glue (DONT USE GORILLA GLUE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE STUCK THERE HOLDING IT TOGETHER FOR ABOUT 20 MINS. USE HOTGLUE INSTEAD OR SOMTHING ELSE HEED MY WARNING)

All the materials cost me about 50 but that was because of spray paint. And i still have enough supplys to make another 2

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I have my own and its finnaly done... been working on it off and on since october to make it come out perfect lol. ill post a picture as soon as my phone finsih up loading it to photoshop.

I made it using.

PVC pipe
Pvc extender and smalleer extender
spray paint
regular paint
paper mache cardboard
sliver chaiin
and gorilla glue (DONT USE GORILLA GLUE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE STUCK THERE HOLDING IT TOGETHER FOR ABOUT 20 MINS. USE HOTGLUE INSTEAD OR SOMTHING ELSE HEED MY WARNING)

All the materials cost me about 50 but that was because of spray paint. And i still have enough supplys to make another 2

Cool, now get that get picture loading, we want to see it. And if you have enough supplies for two more, than make NaughtBlader his Keyblade and make me Ends of the Earth, don't forget to send them to us. (Just Kidding.) (Or am i?)

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol i can and i will my phone is taking forever....and....I CHARGE! (just kidding) (or am i)

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Won't lie to you back then when I REALLY liked kh I would make keyblades made from aluminum foil, mini chains and twist ties. I would beat down the metal and foil to make it hard and shiny, then smooth it out. The twist tie would be made into some ornament.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Won't lie to you back then when I REALLY liked kh I would make keyblades made from aluminum foil, mini chains and twist ties. I would beat down the metal and foil to make it hard and shiny, then smooth it out. The twist tie would be made into some ornament.

Lol I do that sometimes when I get a hold of aluminum foil. Except without KH-ness. :(

Made like one Keyblade once. Never have figured out how I managed to get the blade of it to be more resistant than the rest of the piece itself. :S

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
okay it finished up loading a while ago but i had class so here it is
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
one time in art last year i made sora out of pipecleaners, complete with a KK

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
^Easy just use the pipe cleaners like twist ties and hook them on to each other. Have them pull against each other.

Lol I do that sometimes when I get a hold of aluminum foil. Except without KH-ness. :(

Made like one Keyblade once. Never have figured out how I managed to get the blade of it to be more resistant than the rest of the piece itself. :S
He sometimes I'll make mecha's, and fighter jets out of foil.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
ok, well it was more like a white haired guy in red with a keyblade, so i guess he had sora's clothes? either way, excuse my crudeness lol

Spoiler Spoiler Show

impart

Climb The Sky
ive always wanted to make kingdom key, but I never got around to it.
ive never really been one for props, I mostly just sew clothes
Kk seems like too much work and, what would I do with it when it was done?

@Superschlock that pipe cleaner Sora is sexy

Decade

My dad and I made one back in 2006 a week before KH2 came out.
Still have it in my room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back