• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Final Mix to include "Secret Episode"

Regarding the secret episode: Remember Nomura talked about wanting to add in a backstory for Cloud, Leon and gang in Raidant Garden? He said he couldn't because he was afraid the story would get overly complicated, maybe the secret episode may show the fall of Radiant Garden as well as what...
  2. K

Gamestop has Pre-order Page fore Re: Coded as March 31st 2011

If I'm not wrong 1st MArch 2011 is the end of fiscal year 2010.
  3. K

kh recoded calendar

Shouldn't this go under the future of the series? I mean this is the BIrth by Sleep section. Nice find though.
  4. K

Games con 2010

In response to how many events are there, each year has 3 major gaming events namely: - Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) - June - Gamescom (GC) - August - Tokyo Game Show (TGS) - September If anything big in gaming happens its usually one of this events. An added extra event would be Jump...
  5. K

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

Re: e3 english trailer Nice! I was coming here to just looks at any new info about E3 and then I saw the embedded youtube video. Nice! Also its so funny how everyone was citing Christian Bale as Terra from IMDb as a sign that it was extremely unreliable. It seems that IMDb may actually be more...
  6. K

RE:CODED FOR NDS (CONFIRMED VIA TWITTER)

Re: CODED FOR NDS (CONFIRMED VIA TWITTER) Damn, I was gonna post this. The logo looks unprofessional though. Well at least there's good news, Finally the 3rd birthday (Parasite Eve) will be shown. :D
  7. K

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded But the game to be announced at E3, I doubt its Recoded. After all wasn't one of the game supposed to follow the character other than Sora who is the "the center of the series" as well as connect coded, BBS and 358? With the other game having multiple main...
  8. K

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded True, too. Also when did Nomura say the new games wouldn't hit consoles? EDIT: I didn't know the Nomura interview was already out.
  9. K

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded I think it'll be on a console. See the picture for evidence: This is supposedly Phil Snyder's first session as Jiminy. You can see what looks to be Kingdom Hearts Recoded in the background on a TELEVISION. So most likely its a PSN/XBLA game unfortunately.
  10. K

BBS official site update

WOW, I'm impressed. Most of NA SE's previous Kingdom HEarts sites have been rather shabby works or never completed. *cough*I'm looking at you KH1 and 2 sites*cough* This site is beautiful and so much better than the work they put on the 358/2 Days site. Well we got 4 more English trailers...
  11. K

Hey, Retards? Yeah, that trailer's real.

Actually, If you're proficient at Flash, you can easily edit part of a short video as well as add short animations to it. Of course this is guesswork but it is probable that the person edited the video in Flash and replaced Magic wish with Spell Weaver and then added animations to it.
  12. K

E3

Hopefully we'll see an announcement of some sort for the new Kingdom Hearts game at E3. After all final Fantasy XIII did debut at E3 2006. Though its unusual with Square wants to release the game this year and not show it yet. They usually announce it way before time and give little info on it...
  13. K

3 New Kingdom Hearts Games?

HEARTSTATION has translated two articles from FF-Reunion and book publisher Bent, with details from the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Ultimania that releases tomorrow. Sources: HEARTSTATION.ORG FF-Reunion Š”Ž®‰ïŽÐƒXƒ^ƒWƒIƒxƒ“ƒgƒXƒ^ƒbƒt
  14. K

Do you think...

I think we're forgetting that there is Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker in 2010 which is going to be quite a large entry in the series. Its going to be a big competitor with Birth by Sleep for the PSP Game of the year.
  15. K

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

Re: Official Site has update again! Hmm, interesting we finally get to see the trailer. So the part where people said Aqua was stabbed was fake either that or I missed it. For those who can't see on the site like me this is the Youtube link from FF-Reunion. YouTube - ?PSP?KINGDOM HEARTS Birth...
Back