• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix to include "Secret Episode"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
that would depend, lS is the only one considered secret in kh2FM.....the organization 13 were more optional.

Terra is optional too.
and Organization 13 are more unlockable & optional.
you have to face the ones that were defeated in CoM absent Silhouette, than go through Cavern of Remembrance, to get to some location I forgot the name, to unlock the whole room with all the Organization 13 Members. :3

EDIT: OH and i forgot the addition of the Organization XIII Mushrooms too xDD

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I haven't been reading this thread too much, but BBSFM is getting a new secret boss? Is this counting Mysterious Figure, the Monstro (monster arena) boss or Eraqus armor assumptions?

Either way, it's not a good idea to compare it to KH2FM. Sure BBSFM may end up being a good final mix compared to KH1FM, but let's not jump the gun and overhype it.

If there's anything I'm actually looking forward to in BBSFM, it's a Mysterious Figure that has some dialogue, hinting more about his origins or identity.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Terra is optional too.
and Organization 13 are more unlockable & optional.
you have to face the ones that were defeated in CoM absent Silhouette, than go through Cavern of Remembrance, to get to some location I forgot the name, to unlock the whole room with all the Organization 13 Members. :3
yeah but he was canon optional and unlockable, while organization 13 weren't that unlockable, you just had to get through there. there's a difference.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
yeah but he was canon optional and unlockable, while organization 13 weren't that unlockable, you just had to get through there. there's a difference.

Well Terra is unlockable for beating all the worlds.
the XIII bosses are unlockable by beating all the Org XIII, Including the Absent Silhouettes, going through a HARD Area, I CALL IT UNLOCKABLE going through all that, dying so many times just to get to that area, It is easier to unlock Terra, but not the XIII Data Bosses. ;-; specially on Critical, I am not doing that shit on Lv 1 D:.

Sacred X

Freshmeat

I'm a little confused, what point are you trying to make?

I don't know why something needing to be "unlocked" matters, but you need to defeat the original members and have maxed abilities in order to get to CoR and fight the corresponding member. This also includes finding the absent silhouettes. Still, not sure why this matters since all of the data battles were secret bosses and had tweaked/new abilities, along with the absent silhouettes including Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia, and Larxene. Plus, KH2FM introduced a new, forced battle (Roxas), which is something I'm unsure has been done before. BBS might do that assuming you fight Eraqus' new armor, even though that'd be more of an "added form" than an entirely new boss battle.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I'm a little confused, what point are you trying to make?

I don't know why something needing to be "unlocked" matters, but you need to defeat the original members and have maxed abilities in order to get to CoR and fight the corresponding member. This also includes finding the absent silhouettes. Still, not sure why this matters since all of the data battles were secret bosses and had tweaked/new abilities, along with the absent silhouettes including Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia, and Larxene. Plus, KH2FM introduced a new, forced battle (Roxas), which is something I'm unsure has been done before. BBS might do that assuming you fight Eraqus' new armor, even though that'd be more of an "added form" than an entirely new boss battle.
we don't know if the armored eraqus is a new boss, or if he is the additional boss (it could be the same fight int he original but this timed armor)

they aren't "Secret" because they weren't hinting anything toward the future games and we know who they are. plus we dind't have to unlock them, we just had to find them.....that's why i still consider vanitas remnant a fake secret boss considering he was released in the original (not FM) we know his name, and yet nomura didn't say anything on who he is.

washi95

I'm starting to think more and more that this armored figure will be the person you can play as in the the secret episode. He is apparently seen holding his keyblade and aiming it to the screen in a similar fashion to what Sora did in earlier trailers of Kingdom Hearts games, after hes locked a keyhole.

Personally I hope this new character is Eraqus and we get to play as him in some of his younger years.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
we don't know if the armored eraqus is a new boss, or if he is the additional boss (it could be the same fight int he original but this timed armor)

they aren't "Secret" because they weren't hinting anything toward the future games and we know who they are. plus we dind't have to unlock them, we just had to find them.....that's why i still consider vanitas remnant a fake secret boss considering he was released in the original (not FM) we know his name, and yet nomura didn't say anything on who he is.

They're secret, If anyone that didnt do research for KHIIFM they wouldnt know what they hell they will be. Terra isnt a secret either Nomura announced him his is a boss in the game. there arent really any "secret bosses" if Nomura tells us ;D. I dont remember Vanitas Sentiment was announced by Nomura, but he was a secret to me tho. But I knew Terra was a boss, same as the XIII members, But I call them an unlockable Secret bosses, cause you have to do things to be able to battle them there for....UNLOCKABLE BOSSES /:<

Allister Rose

French Lover
They're secret, If anyone that didnt do research for KHIIFM they wouldnt know what they hell they will be. Terra isnt a secret either Nomura announced him his is a boss in the game. there arent really any "secret bosses" if Nomura tells us ;D. I dont remember Vanitas Sentiment was announced by Nomura, but he was a secret to me tho. But I knew Terra was a boss, same as the XIII members, But I call them an unlockable Secret bosses, cause you have to do things to be able to battle them there for....UNLOCKABLE BOSSES /:<

1. he's lingering sentiment, that means we don't know who he was at the time, what was his past and so on. same with mysterious figure, they didn't tll us any hint because they said he was a secret. unknown form kh1FM? see...they have hidden names that makes us want to know who they are. that's what makes them secret, plus they need to be unlocked and they're ultima boss level hard.

organization 13, were optinal, but no secret. they were just data of them, nothing new about them. sure we got to see some cool moves we didn't see in COM but still...there's nothing secret about them

Sacred X

Freshmeat
1. he's lingering sentiment, that means we don't know who he was at the time, what was his past and so on. same with mysterious figure, they didn't tll us any hint because they said he was a secret. unknown form kh1FM? see...they have hidden names that makes us want to know who they are. that's what makes them secret, plus they need to be unlocked and they're ultima boss level hard.

organization 13, were optinal, but no secret. they were just data of them, nothing new about them. sure we got to see some cool moves we didn't see in COM but still...there's nothing secret about them

Ok, you have a strange way of putting things, but I'm assuming you're speaking about optional bosses that have significance to the story. If that's the case, while the CoR could mean something, it hasn't had any significance up to this point, meaning yes, Lingering Sentiment is the only optional boss with story revelation. Not too sure why this matters much since the Data battles were one thing gameplay addicts such as myself were looking forward to.

I've almost lost track of the topic, but the point being BBSFM, with what we know so far, hasn't surpassed KH2FM. Given the amount of space left on the UMD, it doesn't have much of a chance. BBSFM probably will be enjoyable assuming the secret episode has any significant revelations or questions.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Nothing new huh?
they gain alot of HP, hit alot harder, have new moves. For Examples: Demyx his water pawns are harder, you can't just attack them and they'll won't disappear. Axel; the fire actually hurts you, and you have to make the fire disappear to defeat him, he is alot harder. they're moves are alot different from their counterparts.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Nothing new huh?
they gain alot of HP, hit alot harder, have new moves. For Examples: Demyx his water pawns are harder, you can't just attack them and they'll won't disappear. Axel; the fire actually hurts you, and you have to make the fire disappear to defeat him, he is alot harder. they're moves are alot different from their counterparts.

what i'm basically saying is theres nothing "secret" about them, they're just like kurt zisa, optional, but no secret.

they don't compare to unknown, lingering sentiment, and mysterious figure (all vague names and we didn't know who they were until the next numbered game came out)

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
what i'm basically saying is theres nothing "secret" about them, they're just like kurt zisa, optional, but no secret.

they don't compare to unknown, lingering sentiment, and mysterious figure (all vague names and we didn't know who they were until the next numbered game came out)

Actually we did know who they were. Nomura said his name was Terra. Mysterious Figure is a different story, he is more of a secret since he doesnt have anything in the game except his boss fight. terra had 2 endings, KHII Secret Ending, and KHIIFM Secret Ending. Mysterious Figure is more of a secret than Terra was.

KiasuKiasiMan

Regarding the secret episode:

Remember Nomura talked about wanting to add in a backstory for Cloud, Leon and gang in Raidant Garden? He said he couldn't because he was afraid the story would get overly complicated, maybe the secret episode may show the fall of Radiant Garden as well as what happens to Cloud and Leon's gang together with the rise of the ORganizaation.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Actually we did know who they were. Nomura said his name was Terra. Mysterious Figure is a different story, he is more of a secret since he doesnt have anything in the game except his boss fight. terra had 2 endings, KHII Secret Ending, and KHIIFM Secret Ending. Mysterious Figure is more of a secret than Terra was.

1)nomura never said he was terra. in fact people said he wasn't canon due to a mis interpretation of nomura when they did ask him. when nomura said "it doesn't matter whether you think he's terra or not"

2)mysterious figure plays the exact same role as lingering sentiment and unknown. sure their not secret "anymore" but they were when the initial final mixes came in.

that's the difference between a secret boss and a optional boss. the secret boss.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
1)nomura never said he was terra. in fact people said he wasn't canon due to a mis interpretation of nomura when they did ask him. when nomura said "it doesn't matter whether you think he's terra or not"

2)mysterious figure plays the exact same role as lingering sentiment and unknown. sure their not secret "anymore" but they were when the initial final mixes came in.

that's the difference between a secret boss and a optional boss. the secret boss.

1) Nomura said in the KHIIFM Secret Ending they names were Terra, Ven, and Aqua. Doesnt take an expert to know who is Terra as the boss, Same armor, same key. >_> So basically WE DID KNOW.

2) yes they do.

Secret Bosses are Optional bosses. same thing. XIII Data Bosses are still secret bosses too.

Allister Rose

French Lover
1) Nomura said in the KHIIFM Secret Ending they names were Terra, Ven, and Aqua. Doesnt take an expert to know who is Terra as the boss, Same armor, same key. >_> So basically WE DID KNOW.
2) yes they do.
Secret Bosses are Optional bosses. same thing. XIII Data Bosses are still secret bosses too.

i'm guessing you didn't play terra's scenario to the end...........

the difference between a secret boss and the optional bosses, is that optional bosses are simply optinoal, they do not provide anything in the sory. you beat them and that's it. there was no point fighting them, they are merely optional, as for the bosses like lingering spirit, unknown, and mysterious figures, those they never told us, they're names, and even though it was easy guess for those who didn't play it you will see that lingerings entiment isn't terra so you're not as smart as you think.
whether or not it is canon is up to who interprets it. Uknown (xemnas) hinted kh2, lingering spirit hinted BBS, Mysterious figure (who in an interview said they play the same role as lingering spirit) hints whatever game we don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back