• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyarah

Re: e3 english trailer

I'm surprised at the negative reaction to Aqua's VA. :C I admit it was weak at times, but overall, I liked her voice. Her stuttering at the Glass Slipper scene was adorable. :3 And I heard plenty of emotion in her voice when she said, "He's not as weak as you think..." Plus, her "Look out!" was pretty good IMO too. The only moment I didn't really like was her speech at the beginning about the charms. And it may sound better in the final product.

The thing about her speech at the beginning it's that it's like the japanese version : it's been cut. In the game, Aqua says something before "An unbreakable connection", but it's taken out in the trailer. That's why it might sound odd.

People should also keep in mind that some of the lines are taken out of context. Might be why some lines sound weird. Like MX in the first teaser trailer. He says the exact same thing in the new trailer, but this time there is no text cut.

1st trailer : United with the hearts of their masters. As the great keyblade war rage!
2 trailer : United with the hearts of their masters. [Insert missing text] As the great keyblade war rage!

It's exact same thing. It just sounds better.

manmark

Awards

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I love all of their voices especially vanitas and glrhgudhgurtghrlg
Even Aqua, It didn't sound great at the beginning, but after a few more lines I'm digging it.

AND WHO WAS COAT?
i guess it is master eraques

KiasuKiasiMan

Nice! I was coming here to just looks at any new info about E3 and then I saw the embedded youtube video. Nice!

Also its so funny how everyone was citing Christian Bale as Terra from IMDb as a sign that it was extremely unreliable. It seems that IMDb may actually be more well informed that we give it credit for.

Also its an English dub of the 2009 TGS trailer so I guess, Gamescom trailer would be the Jump Festa trailer :p

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

DIHIOSRENGKDIHGIBRLKDFN
this is the best day ever
thank you santa

LE GASP. ANOTHER TERRA!BALE SUPPORTER?
Nice! I was coming here to just looks at any new info about E3 and then I saw the embedded youtube video. Nice!

Also its so funny how everyone was citing Christian Bale as Terra from IMDb as a sign that it was extremely unreliable. It seems that IMDb may actually be more well informed that we give it credit for.

Also its an English dub of the 2009 TGS trailer so I guess, Gamescom trailer would be the Jump Festa trailer :p

They had Christian listed as Terra some time ago, then they took him off. I just checked IMDB this morning before the trailer was posted and happened to see his name there.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I know! So soon after NA(and my b-day too so hello game:D)!

It's like, 2 days after my brother's birthday. I'm gonna get him a coupon promising I'll buy it XD

Ahh I feel so much more excited now~ Thank you, Chaser!!

kingofgame981

Awards

There is some lines I can't listen through... Ehh... MX's voice is relly hard to hear.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's like, 2 days after my brother's birthday. I'm gonna get him a coupon promising I'll buy it XD

Ahh I feel so much more excited now~ Thank you, Chaser!!

Three days for me xD.
What a nice present for him xD.

Welcome :D

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I dont think so it sound as if she has a bad cold

It's like you and I are hearing two entirely different voices. XD Willa sounds great overall IMO.

And again, just wait for the game to come out before making your final opinion. ;D

That said, I'm loving Terra and Vanitas' voices more and more each time I watch the trailer. :3

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

It's like you and I are hearing two entirely different voices. XD Willa sounds great overall IMO.

And again, just wait for the game to come out before making your final opinion. ;D

That said, I'm loving Terra and Vanitas' voices more and more each time I watch the trailer. :3

Ooh, me too, me too. Especially Terra's. And Vanitas' = yummy.

yea i guess you're right but my opinion stands till it the game come. and Terra and Vanitas have the best voices imo

manmark

Awards

the only VA acting i don not kinda like is aqua but i cant judge until the day where i get my hands on the game

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

There is some lines I can't listen through... Ehh... MX's voice is relly hard to hear.

MX lines:
"You're fine as you are. Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled."
"Behold. These lifeless keys used to be full of power. United with the hearts of the Masters, on this barren soil Keyblades of light and darkness were locked in combat as a great Keyblade War raged!"

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

MX lines:
"You're fine as you are. Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled."
"Behold. These lifeless keys used to be full of power. United with the hearts of the Masters, on this barren soil Keyblades of light and darkness were locked in combat as a great Keyblade War raged!"

For the record, his hand movements when he said, "It can only be channeled" amused me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back