• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FantasyKing

Kingdom Hearts Birthday Game (your birthday game)

This is a KH birthday game which I made based on another videogame birthday game which I saw recently. The original idea is not mine but this KH birthday game was made by me. I thought it was worth show it to you guys and keep the forums active. Find out what happened in your Birthday in the...
  2. FantasyKing

Kingdom Hearts 3 Wishlist

I would like to read what everybody around here would like to see in Kingdom Hearts 3. And I'm not just talking about worlds and characters (since there are already threads for that alone) but everything in general like what would you like to see happening. Please go crazy I'm just way too...
  3. FantasyKing

Has this been explain?! If not do you believe it will be explain in the future titles?! (Spoilers)

First of all I don't know if there is any thread related to this subject, if there is my honest apologizes since I didn't see any where this was discussed. So it seems all the nobodies known so far have exactly the same appearance that their somebodies form have. Although this doesn't...
  4. FantasyKing

Kairi Haters Congratulations it seems you have won (spoilers)

Now that the secret cutscene of Kingdom Hearts: ReCoded was revealed its pretty obvious Kairi once again will remain in the shadow when KH III arrives, she will once again be the damsel in distress or she will stay at Destiny Islands waiting for Sora and Riku like always bored as hell and...
  5. FantasyKing

Any White Knight Chronicles fans around here?

I would like to know if any of you are white knight chronicles fans (and I hope if you are you have actually beat the game at least once so we can trade opinions). Also does anybody knows if a WKC unofficial website exists with forums where fans can talk about the series and trading opinions...
  6. FantasyKing

Kairi's sidekick (for Kairi's fans and Disney experts only)

So imagine that in a new adventure (KH 3 or a side story/spin off game) Sora departed Destiny Islands and joined once again Donald and Goofy to accomplish their goals... Kairi was left behind by Sora's saying that it would be too dangerous for her to come along... After his departing and...
  7. FantasyKing

Is just me or there is a wardrobe malfunction in KH 1/COM?

I don’t know if this has been said already but at the end of KH 1 and at the beginning of Re:chain of memories things seems to get a little random and weird when it comes to Donald, Goofy and Mickey wardrobe options... To start with we first see Mickey at the end of KH 1 after we defeat Ansem...
  8. FantasyKing

I want to see people say I'm wrong after this theory (may contain spoilers)

Okay returning to the old story of the keyblade not meant to be for Kairi, yes I'm talking about that flowers decorated keyblade Riku's passed on to Kairi to help them fight the heartless in KH 2 that a lot said it was a Riku's keyblade and not a keyblade meant for Kairi... A new theory on why...
  9. FantasyKing

We need a report of an actual important character

Like a Mickey report!!! Sounds ridiculous I know but we can't deny he is related to a series of major events of what we know nothing about!!!! I could say a lot of them but just pointing the first that comes to my head: How the hell he ended on the realm of darkness?! Ansem and Xehanort...
  10. FantasyKing

Which organization member you like the most and the least (explain why)

This thread is not to be confused with this kh2] Which Organization member did you enjoy taking out most? since this is not about who you enjoy to fight the most, instead is about which one you like the most and the least in therms of personality wise among other things. It's valid for all the...
  11. FantasyKing

About Re:chain of memories bonuses (the japan version)

For what I know, in the final mix II version you would unlock some cool bonuses on re:chain of memories if you had a final mix II save file in the same memory card. So what I want to know is, which bonuses were those? Thanks in advance.
  12. FantasyKing

Do you believe it might happen?!

Do you think that in bbs we might find out how: Saix got that X scar in his face and what does those two painting marks in Axel face means?! Do you think Ansem the Wise will be shown in bbs, talking with Mickey and interacting with his apprentices?! Also do you believe that in a future...
  13. FantasyKing

Who feels like some things are just wrong...

Hi Kingdom Hearts Folks! It's a pleasure to finally make part of this little community made of KH fans, after having following this forum for a while as a guest I finally decided to make part of it. For my first thread I wanted to share with you and read your thoughts about some things...
Back