• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Wishlist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasyKing

I would like to read what everybody around here would like to see in Kingdom Hearts 3. And I'm not just talking about worlds and characters (since there are already threads for that alone) but everything in general like what would you like to see happening.

Please go crazy I'm just way too curious to know each user about their likes, and wishes for the upcoming main game in the KH franchise.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Uh, storywise I'm really careful cuz there at least one (3D), but eventually two games before KH III and we don't know what they will build up for the story-potion.
But one storypoint I would rather NOT like to see is Kairi getting kidnapped again...that's getting old.
So for story I'll come back to that later.

But for gameplay I would like to have a real "party-menu" like in some Final Fantasies, and a broader selection of party members, of course Sora would be party leader, but the other two should not only also be able to be chosen freely but also more customizable.
Like the ability to share keychains between different keyblade wielders (except the personal ones i.e. Way to Dawn remains always with Riku), deciding not only how often a party member should use an ability but also choose which abilities they equip (i.e. giving Riku Dark Firaga, Cura and Strike Raid).
I'll go into detail somewhat later...dinner time...Lol

Last edited:

Multifridgeman

Well, I want them to make something to go down in the history books, so to speak. Kingdom Hearts 3 would be as anticipated as Reach or FFXIII were, so they need to make it as epic as it's building up to be. For starters, length. Nomura mentioned wanting to release it on the existing platform: PS3. With KH2 and BBS, they jammed so much stuff into the discs that it was practically overflowing, as seen with the 'Download to memory card' option on Birth By Sleep to make it run faster. I want them to do the same with KH3. PS3 blu-ray disks have a hell of a lot more space than UMD's and PS2 DVD's put together, so they should cram as many worlds and characters in as they can. I'd like to see the longest KH game to date out of KH3. Next, I'd like the story to be half and half. First half, catch up. Answering everything that hasn't been answered and bringing the whole story from every KH game together. The second half, results. New baddie, old friends, epic battle, legendary ending.

Gameplay-wise, I'm not quite sure what to expect. I like the original gameplay/KH2 gameplay, but I also find the BBS command menu exciting and fun, as well as adding more collectibles and attacks to your gaming experience. I also like the card-based system of CoM, but that was a release-exclusive system and shouldn't be used again to maintain the relativity of the gameplay to the story.

Well, nothing more to say really until at least next year's TGS/E3...

Braxyn

Why not have some more FF baddies out there to fight. I love the Sephiroth battles but come on lets not be so bias on seven here. we have squall/leon in there with some other FF characters. Lets have him have the spotlight and get a story, for his past and of the other characters as well. At least a world that isnt Radiant Garden where something new is introduce FF wise. I mean weve only seen Disney worlds why not have at least one FF world in there for the hell of it. What harm will it do really? Why not? Make it something worth wild with a chance to have possibly ride the Legendary Chocobo...I want something moreso FF.

Mog

Awards
I am so used to playing as a single character in bbs that I'm not sure if donald and goofy are worthy enough to be in the party. I think KH3 should be more solo Sora, with single world characters helping now and again.But it wouldn't feel the same without donald and goofy..
I want d-links to return. No more lame ass summons.
I kinda want Roxas to have a part in the game, like at the beginning of KH2.
I would like to see Ven Vs Sora,who he would mistake for Vanitas.A boss battle perhaps.
I want the deck system.
I want the KH2 equipment system back.
I want Vanitas to return.
I want an epic online experience.
I want new worlds.

Awards
Overall I just want to see more depth. Wither this is in the form of side quests or more character interaction I don't care.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Technically I want it to be improved, larger worlds, NPC's wandering about, battle system similar to BBS, multiple playable characters, if there are party members, actually make them useful and necesary, otherwise forget about it. New songs to add to the score, while still bringing back memorable tunes from past games only updated like BBS did. I want to hear a really good credit song that ranks with Fantasia alla Marcia. I want better voice direction, the actors are pretty good but sometimes the lines just sound bad and all that needs is better voice direction. I want every important mystery solved. I'm pretty sure after 3 I'm going to stop playing because I can't see how Nomura can make any more than that while still making Sora the hero until the end without the already convulted story becoming even more convulted and being incredibly boring. New Worlds, but make the old characters that Sora has met before relevant in some way. Of course I know that they'll either pretend Sora doesn't think about those characters or if they do make them relevant they'll screw it up. Multiplayer like BBS had. For it not to be bad.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
1. Ditch the information bar. Does anyone actually read it? It's slow scrolling & often overlap/pushes parts of the HUD. Instead replace it with...

2. Party members shouting out advice during battle. This'll help make party members seem more useful.

3. Towns, NPCs. I want at least 1 populated area per world.

4. Minions to be a fully fleshed out category of enemies. The past have toyed with it (card guards, cursed pirates, Maleficent's....whatever they are) but I think the series could go further with the idea. In theory, just about every Disney world in the series thus far could've had at least one:
Wonderland-card guards in more than just 1 scripted battle
Olympus-greek warriors or centaurs
Agrabah-palace guards
Neverland-Hook's pirates
Hollow Bation-Maleficent's goons
End of the World-Chernabog's demons
Space Paranoids-red programs
Disney Castle-Weasel Knights (from Prince & the Pauper)
Land of Dragons-Huns

Really, I'm surprised they haven't at least used the huns. Whatever worlds are used in KH3, I'd like to see the minion possibilities be explored.

5. 40 thieves sidequest. Consider this the successor to the 101 dalmatians in KH1. Not only does the player have to fins them, but defeat them in battle as well.

6. Boss replay mode. Theater mode strikes me as a swing & a miss. Rewatching cutscenes anytime is nice but why did they stop there? This series has such amazing bossfights & they don't let us redo those? I've dedicated whole memory cards to having a separate save for every boss of the past games. As much as I ragged on Days, this is 1 area it got right.

7. New game + Well it's pretty common in many other RPG nowadays.

8. Drop-in co-op. Something I've noticed when watching my girlfriend play through my copies of the games: video games are not a spectator sport. It'd make a nice extra feature to allow a 2nd player to take control of a party member that's normally AI driven.

9. Every Disney world to have a song sequence. Not a mini-game, just to make the exposition more fun.

10. Tailspin villains as gummiship bosses. Don Karnage could be like this game's version of Star Wolf. :D

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A game that isn't a steaming pile of shit or a disappointment. We're going to get at least one of those. Likely both.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Wishlist:
-Take what you learned from BBS and apply it.
-Take what you learned from FF Versus XIII and apply it.
-More new worlds than old worlds, please.
-Multiplayer and online campaign co-op gatdamit. Why have stupid AI people control my party members when I can have real friends control them?
-Make dual-wielding keyblades a standard feature, and ffs make it tie in logically to the story.
-Allow us to forge our own different keychains/keyblades however we like.
-Please ffs use some motion capture, and script your dialogue better. It sounds too awkward when conversation is actually happening.
-NPCs all over the map, you hear me? No more empty worlds. People don't live in empty worlds. When heartless break out in a city and start attacking, I want people fleeing and being turned into heartless, mmk? And I want people to love me and cheer me on as I beat the crap out of those heartless (particularly in the Coliseum. WTF with no crowds??!?!)
-Make it look like FF Versus, but with flatter shading and textures to make it look more cartoonish and CG at the same time.
-Fix the story damnit.

I don't even know what else to say....there's just too much...

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Gameplay
1. I would like there to be a d-link for Ventus or Aqua while playing as Sora
2. If there are summons I want to have Roxas as a summon doing something awesome with Sora
3. Have Sora be solo, not that I don't like having two other party members but would like to be solo
4. enemies to be harder
5. Have the option to redo boss fights after finishing the game
6. Have some other party members besides Donald and goofy
7. No annoying disney characters.. that have nothing to do with the plot
8. Worlds that have something to do with the plot
9. Less disney characters
10. No alantica this time
11. And no annoying mini games like ice cream beat again! :mad: (didn't think I would ever get past that mini game!)

Story
1. Kairi stays on destiny Island without getting involved unless she has some important role as Princess of light
2. Sora and co save everyone and finish off Xehanort
3. Maybe Sora goes bad and needs some one like Riku to stop him (just a fun idea)
4. Vanitas returns along with Ventus and maybe a boss fight of some sort

And what everyone else has posted.

That's about it for now if I think of anything else I'll add it later :)

Oh also show a secret ending for the next new saga

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I want to be able to traverse Destiny Islands again and the main island, not just see cut-scenes and the ability to see a giant glowing orb where DI should be, eff.
I also want to be able to have TAV and SRK as playable characters. I mean, I would be pretty disappointed if TAV were only playable in BBS. :/
And I want Kairi to be fcuking helpful and actually a part of your team. I want her to get her own keyblade and go with the boys this time.
Also a good battle system would be lovely; one that integrates KH1, KH2 and BBS battle systems together.
There are other things I would like but those are my main desires.

EDIT: How could I forget this...? One of my biggest wishes for KH3 is to have Utada come back and write new songs for the game. Ugh, I love her voice but I'm a little tired of the same songs being rehashed for every game.

Last edited:
Awards
I haven't played birth by sleep yet but from what I've seen, Vanitas is just too awesome to be left in the past. He needs to comeback(maybe to fight with Sora to rip Ven's heart out or something) and a new theme.

Multifridgeman

1. Ditch the information bar. Does anyone actually read it? It's slow scrolling & often overlap/pushes parts of the HUD. Instead replace it with...

2. Party members shouting out advice during battle. This'll help make party members seem more useful.

GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!

-eye twitches- never... again...

Shinra

Banned
Awards
1. More playable characters... simple as that... (Not just tidbits of gameplay as them I.E: Roxas at the beginning,then Riku for a little while during final fight)
2. no more plot repetition (in other words, No more Kiddnapping Kairi!)
3. BBS+KH1 battle system... in other words deck commands+ party choice for healing ( I'm friggin Tired of Donald having a choice to heal one different person, I want to as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
4. More FF characters!!!!!!!!!( Why Setzer over Tina?)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

-eye twitches- never... again...
...I forgot about that. D: NEVER AGAIN.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I didn't say anything about them repeating dialogue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back