• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Wishlist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
The Hulk as a summon or a D-link

upgraded graphics, snycd voice acting,surprising story, and sad but happy ending.

also make it worth the money.

Radar

Bronze Member
For the story...
I want Aqua to be allready resuced and a playable party member, as well as Riku and Mickey.
Have Vanitas come back and have some cool twist with his charecter.
Have Xehanort weilding the x-blade as a final battle. (and yeah I would like it if everyone had a turn to fight him and you could actually control the different charecters.
Have Ventus awaken at the end of the game after they free Terra from Xehanort's possession. (I think it would be a good ending..)
As for Kairi...I dont even really know.

I want the game to be building up anticipation the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME. I want it to be THE most epic game in the entire series (Xehanort saga) If you're gonna make a last game for the series, make it the best.

Better character development.
A battle system more similar to Birth By Sleep.
Longer play time. As in, I want it to take me more than a day to beat.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Game Mechanics
-Solo option Seriously, after giving us BBS with the solo characters, I demand we get the option of soloing or partying. And we get to choose how many we have in a party kinda like you can in Final Fantasy.
-Platforming There was some in BBS, but I would have asked for more. Not just in Neverland.
-Bigger Party Options Since I imagine that Donald and Goofy will be along for the ride, as well as Riku and Mickey. Then we'll have a world character. So I want to be able to choose from all of them except when story circumstances make it impossible for them to be in the party.
-Graphics If BBS was like...what? 1 GB or so? And BBS was the longest KH game to date? 1GB is only 1/50th of the size of the latest BluRay dual-layer disk. There is so much potential for graphics. It doesn't need to be FFVersusXIII quality, but it should definitely let us see some BG movement. Like the wind blowing in trees, Lightning in the distance. The ground staying dented for awhile after a battle.
-Worlds The size of the BluRay also allows for us to have more worlds. Like one user said earlier, I want this to be the longest KH game to date.
-NCPs I WANT NCPs. I want to be able to talk to them, watch them move, run when there is danger. I want this game to look like FFXII in terms of NCPs in towns.
-Customization I wouldn't mind having more customization ability. And have it done like in BBS. But have AP return and make it similar to FFX, FFXII, and FFXIII. I liked having to "buy" my skills. Eh...I don't really know what I am asking.
-Spell Mechanics I want to be able to get a -ja level spell. Or just more spells. I mean, I hardly use magic, except in BBS where it was practically needed but perhaps if the mechanics of spells were different in KH I'd actually use them more. Also, my spells must not automatically upgrade. What if I don't want to use Reflectga? What if I just wanted Reflect?
-Synthesis and Melding Baby come back to me~ I love melding and synthesis would be more useful if it involved melding.
-Command Styles I'd love to see this return if it is applicable. Perhaps attached to Drive Forms.

Storyline
-Kairi cannot be kidnapped again. Ever. She must go to either Radiant Garden or Disney Castle for magic and minor combat training. Mostly magic to hone her skills as a PoH.
-Riku must not fall into the Darkness again. Seriously, after what happened I imagine Sora being the one manipulated by the Darkness this time. Especially if Vanitas is alive
-World and Overall plots must connect. I'm tired of using Disney worlds as filler. If you are going to have somebody evil, they better have their fingers dug deep into each world...isn't that was evil does? Mess with "World Order" and create chaos.
-I'd like to see more FF characters, or a better tie-in to Overall plot. Even if they aren't important, I'd like to see things on their end fleshed out properly. And maybe have them interact with more Disney characters.
-"I AM GILGAMESH! THE MASTER SWORDSMAN IN ALL THE WORLDS!"
-Leonard Nimoy must be in this game *shot*

And that is pretty much what I can think of atm. I know there is more I'd like to add but not enough to remember.

I have one more wish to make, Disney. Let's hope you make it come true:

I would like

THIS

to be in Kingdom Hearts III.

Total agreement on that.

Last edited:

Coeurl

Demon Dance
almost all of my wishlists were already mentioned :C anyway..

some kind of multiplayer mode; 2P or ad-hoc or infra idc
npcs that stroll around, you can talk to and run and hide when there are heartless
customizable keyblades, add abilities and effects to it, etc
gummiship minigame to come back PLEASE!
all new worlds or maybe just 3 to 4 old ones
a bit complex worlds with some platforming elements
MOAR final fantasy cameos and story involvement
secret bosses that dont have cheap OHKO attacks
summons + dlink = yeeh
KH2 accessories and equipment
stick with KH2/KH1 battle system or something similar; i hate customizable decks..
make party members more useful and with better AI
ffs reveal the remaining organization XIII's real names ALREADY!!
ditch the BBS magic like thunder surge, cracker firaga and add more traditional FF magic

Revolution

More Namine
More Roxas
Less Kairi
NO Agrabah (Dear god...), Atlantica (You'd think Sora would have more important stuff then singing...) or Olympus Coliseum (Unless it gets a MAJOR rehash)
NPC's in worlds
No more Sora Clones

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Just so you guys know: Co-op would suck quite a bit of the time, simply because Sora is so much more powerful than many of those that accompany him in battle. Unless Sora fights alongside Riku, Mickey, some of the Radiant Garden crew or some new and very competent warrior/s, Player 2 and/or 3 are - much of the time - going to have virtually nothing to deal with while Sora tears through the opposition.
In short, if you're going to have cooperative play, the other two in Sora's team will need characters other than Donald and Goofy, and many of the other accompanying fighters thus far.

Some say high quality graphics, but I disagree - The Kingdom Hearts games have always given more importance to art style rather than actual fidelity of graphics, and I think this is going to be a trend continued by Kingdom Hearts III. It will look very polished and smooth, but up-close, it just won't stand up compared to other games produced even a few years before it. That said, I think Kingdom Hearts III will still possess fantastic environments and designs, so maybe a moniker such as excellent 'visuals' is more appropriate.

I'd love to see Yoko Shimomura return in a style much like in Birth by Sleep. Aqua's and Ven's themes were beautiful, while all three of the Vanitas-related themes were absolutely fantastic, and among the best in the series. I'm hoping - probably a little too highly - that we see eighty or ninety percent of the KH3 soundtrack to be entirely new songs.

Worlds such as Notre Dame and Atlantis are quasi-musts for additions to the already-staling repertoire.

Ralz

Command Styles and Finishers were great. But I have one request, ALLOW US TO TURN THEM OFF! You can turn off D-Links, why not Command Styles? That would prevent awkward lag that could screw you over in difficult battles.

I'd like NPC's to come back, and I'd also like them to be USEFUL. The NPC's in Traverse Town were next to useless. "I miss Mom and Dad..." "Where am I from? None of your business." But BBS's empty worlds were depressing. NPC's should provide advice at the least, and wander around safe zones. I don't mind so much if they react to enemies or not.

Party members need to not suck. Deal good damage like in BBS, and survive for long periods of time, like Riku. Unlike Donald who dies all the time.

Bring back AP, armor, and accessories. BBS had no restrictions on equipping abilities, provided you learned the ability.

Kairi needs to stop being kidnapped. Sora needs to stop being a racist douchehat. And Vanitas should come back, just once more, though.

Do this, and I'll be happy.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Gameplay
-------------------------------
The magic system from KH1 *sigh*

Soloing, like in BbS

----------------------
Story
----------------------

Gilgamesh and Kefka as villains

The presence of Vanitas, in a way

----------------------
Miscellaneous
----------------------

The presence of Ultima Weapon and Omega Weapon as optional bosses (Ultima Weapon (Enemy) - The Final Fantasy Wiki has more Final Fantasy information than Cid could research)

Riku as a playable character

And less mindless worms as part of the fanbase. Wait - EVERY SINGLE HUMAN is a mindless worm.

Silfarion

Gameplay:
Reaction command (MUST. Though not overpowered like in KH2)
Command style
Deck Command from BBS and RE:coded
Shotlocks; loved it
Drive? Dunno
Magic: don't mind, just have everything
Combo change according to equipment (like in days and RE:coded)
Combination from KH2
Hated D-link; practically useless in late game

Story:
FINISH THE DAMN THING ALREADY. If Xehanort Saga goes to another one, I will seriously vomit, as I've never seen a game have so many titles for one villain.

Others:
Include armors and accessories
MOOGLES!

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well I want for KH3:

More FF characters

Confirming that Kairi's Grandma is dead (sorry, BriFTW talking with her has driven me to this)

Switch berween 3 to 6 party member (So Rikuu, Kairi, Mickey, etc can play a part)

Command Decks, Command Styles, Shotlocks, and RC

More Magic and Attacks

HD like Graphics

Last edited:

whodeany

Ideas

1. Separate storylines: sora shouldn't have all mysteries solved in his playthrough, that would just get convoluted and stupid. Have a playthrough with Riku, Mickey (come on Disney...), or (though I doubt this) TAV. Then, a final episode controlling Sora to round it all off, perhaps with the other people as your party members. It's been done in BBS, it can be done again

2. New music. Or at least, remixed versions. I like hearin the music from kh1, because it reminds me of when I was younger. But I want new music, and epic songs for optional bosses...

3. Optional bosses: since it's entirely possible that the heartless, nobody and unversed could play a part, why not have a super powered boss for each faction, optional of course. I think this would be awesome.

4. Costumes: maybe give us the option of changing the costumes of our characters? Like, new sora, or org cloaked, or kh2 style, or with Armour on. Also, each costume could have benefits, e.g. Armour raises defense, but lowers agility.
Maybe even secret costumes for new game+: Roxas, Ven, etc.

5. New keyblades: as long as they don't look shite. I'm sick of having to use flowery keyblades that are about 1/10 as cool as the KK, but are about 5x as powerful, or have better abilities. Maybe even the ability to level up keychains? Like in bbs, but with all keychains: a second stronger form that has a new ability attached as well as higher stats.

6. Boss replay. It's been said, but it's important. And, they should be harder. 

7. Mirage arena: online gaming. Racing, command boards, pvp matches (with the ability to play as multiple characters), co-op in collesium type games, etc. 

8. Secret ending. Not one that adds new secrets, one that gives a small view of what the new series will be. E.g. If the new series is about TAV, show TAV deciding to go on an adventure or something

9. New gameplay. Something interesting and challenging. Each boss fight should have a 'mini game', like with demyx with the clones, and Saix with the berserker. All bosses, including just world bosses, should be interesting to fight. 

10. And probably the most unlikely of all.... A PSN DEMO. I want a demo before the game is released. Like, just one world or something, to give us a taste of the game.

And more that I'll think of later.

Last edited:

Narnianqueen

For me:

1: Like someone else said, Ven comes back and mistakes Sora for Vanitas. That would be cool.
2: I hate d-links. I never use them. Keep the summons like on Kh2.
3: Keep game-play from KH2.
4: More Disney. Not less. Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be anything without Disney.
5: More FF characters.
6: Better graphics. No more puppet mouths or fish faces.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Just so you guys know: Co-op would suck quite a bit of the time, simply because Sora is so much more powerful than many of those that accompany him in battle. Unless Sora fights alongside Riku, Mickey, some of the Radiant Garden crew or some new and very competent warrior/s, Player 2 and/or 3 are - much of the time - going to have virtually nothing to deal with while Sora tears through the opposition.
In short, if you're going to have cooperative play, the other two in Sora's team will need characters other than Donald and Goofy, and many of the other accompanying fighters thus far.
Why can't they just buff Donald & Goofy's stats?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Camera. Fix the damn camera. Improvement in KH2, but it could always get better.

And Notre Dame, Atlantis, and Treasure Planet are three worlds I would love to see. I hope Nomura knows good Disney movies over popular Disney movies.

Narnianqueen

Camera. Fix the damn camera. Improvement in KH2, but it could always get better.

And Notre Dame, Atlantis, and Treasure Planet are three worlds I would love to see. I hope Nomura knows good Disney movies over popular Disney movies.

Oh, yeah, same here. I never want to see the Princess and the Frog or Pixar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back