• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Wishlist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Camera. Fix the damn camera. Improvement in KH2, but it could always get better.

And Notre Dame, Atlantis, and Treasure Planet are three worlds I would love to see. I hope Nomura knows good Disney movies over popular Disney movies.

You forgot Prydain. That world definitely needs to be in a KH game. <3 Gotta love The Black Cauldron.

OH and there's only one Disney TV Show I'd want to see in KH (since I've seen it being mentioned in a negative light in other threads);

gargoyles_cast.gif

^ It'd probably be difficult, but if they could pull it off, I'd LOVE a Gargoyles world.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh, yeah, same here. I never want to see the Princess and the Frog or Pixar.

-doesn't agree but whatever- Well, at least I can think of three Pixar films that would fit in KH, but many don't agree with the three anyways so I digress on that. And I think Dr. Facilier would make a great boss with his Friends From The Other Side..I just don't want to see Sora as a frog. He has too much hair for it.

less belts and zippers anyone?

Eh, Nomura has actually laid off of that if you haven't noticed. I actually like the belts and zippers. You only see that on Nomura's characters so it isn't like it is a popular thing.

You forgot Prydain. That world definitely needs to be in a KH game. <3 Gotta love The Black Cauldron.

OH and there's only one Disney TV Show I'd want to see in KH (since I've seen it being mentioned in a negative light in other threads);

gargoyles_cast.gif

^ It'd probably be difficult, but if they could pull it off, I'd LOVE a Gargoyles world.

Crap I did forget Prydain. BC = one of the good underrated Disney movies <3

:D :D :D Gargoyles is amazing. I'd love to see a world based on it.

Oh, another thing that needs to be fixed...

The Heartless randomization thing. In BBS, there wasn't too much randomization. I'd like to see that more.

Theart

Awards
-doesn't agree but whatever- Well, at least I can think of three Pixar films that would fit in KH, but many don't agree with the three anyways so I digress on that. And I think Dr. Facilier would make a great boss with his Friends From The Other Side..I just don't want to see Sora as a frog. He has too much hair for it.

Agreed, Pixar would be a wonderful addition to the KH universe, IMO, especially the Toy Story series, though I do think the third one is the best suited for a KH game when looking at the plots "as-is". However, as you said in a different thread, it'd be a heck of a lot better if they branched away from the movie plots and created new plots. That way the worlds all have more relevance to the main plot. <3

Eh, Nomura has actually laid off of that if you haven't noticed. I actually like the belts and zippers. You only see that on Nomura's characters so it isn't like it is a popular thing.

I have to agree, Nomura's actually died down on that a bit. I don't have a problem with them, but I do admit the BBS designs were by far the best KH characters, appearance-wise IMO (and personality wise too, but that's neither here nor there)

Crap I did forget Prydain. BC = one of the good underrated Disney movies <3

:D :D :D Gargoyles is amazing. I'd love to see a world based on it.

Oh, another thing that needs to be fixed...

The Heartless randomization thing. In BBS, there wasn't too much randomization. I'd like to see that more.

Gargoyles was such an awesome cartoon series. <3 That's a world I doubt we'll ever get, sadly, but if it happened, it'd be a dream come true for me. :3 Goliath FTW!!!!

And yeah, we need a Prydain world. Maybe they could draw more influence from the book series, since the movie did mess up on a bit of that. <3

Randomization? Do you mean in design or just the pattern of who/where they appeared?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Agreed, Pixar would be a wonderful addition to the KH universe, IMO, especially the Toy Story series, though I do think the third one is the best suited for a KH game when looking at the plots "as-is". However, as you said in a different thread, it'd be a heck of a lot better if they branched away from the movie plots and created new plots. That way the worlds all have more relevance to the main plot. <3

Yeah. If you want to stick a movie in directly, TS3 is the best pick. <3 You read my posts! Anyways, yeah. If they would make original plots for the movie worlds (or better modification to the movie plot), Disney would fit in KH a lot better and there wouldn't be so many people saying Disney is filler and it doesn't seem important and doesn't tie in with the game plot.

KH1 seemed to be the best in tying in the world plots to the game plot. BBS probably the second best because things felt short while playing.

I have to agree, Nomura's actually died down on that a bit. I don't have a problem with them, but I do admit the BBS designs were by far the best KH characters, appearance-wise IMO (and personality wise too, but that's neither here nor there)

BBS designs = <3

Which is why it depresses me Nomura is getting lazy with drawing new material. The game cover for TAV wasn't as meaningful as the other games, and the art that has been released just seems to be redesigns of old art he did of them. Which is why I'm hoping the cover for BBSFM is actually thoughtful and have some kind of meaning. Not just three random drawings on a page.

Gargoyles was such an awesome cartoon series. <3 That's a world I doubt we'll ever get, sadly, but if it happened, it'd be a dream come true for me. :3 Goliath FTW!!!!

It is a dream, but a very fitting dream. <3 If anything, I'd like to see Goliath in the game. Doesn't need his world, but he'd be an amazing character to fight with.

And yeah, we need a Prydain world. Maybe they could draw more influence from the book series, since the movie did mess up on a bit of that. <3

<3

Randomization? Do you mean in design or just the pattern of who/where they appeared?

The pattern of who and where they appear. Don't you feel just a bit tired of knowing where they will appear and which ones will? I'd like to see it be more natural considering the Heartless are anything but predictable.

Theart

Awards
Yeah. If you want to stick a movie in directly, TS3 is the best pick. <3 You read my posts! Anyways, yeah. If they would make original plots for the movie worlds (or better modification to the movie plot), Disney would fit in KH a lot better and there wouldn't be so many people saying Disney is filler and it doesn't seem important and doesn't tie in with the game plot.

KH1 seemed to be the best in tying in the world plots to the game plot. BBS probably the second best because things felt short while playing.

Of course I read your posts! :D But yeah, the makers need to be more willing to mess around with the Disney world plots to make the main plot more streamlined and actually give the worlds relevance. And I definitely have to agree that KH1 and BBS did the best with tying the worlds to the plot.

BBS designs = <3

Which is why it depresses me Nomura is getting lazy with drawing new material. The game cover for TAV wasn't as meaningful as the other games, and the art that has been released just seems to be redesigns of old art he did of them. Which is why I'm hoping the cover for BBSFM is actually thoughtful and have some kind of meaning. Not just three random drawings on a page.

True, the coverart of BBS is the weakest of the KH covers thus far, but IMO it's better to focus on the actual game than just the cover, considering how Days probably had the best looking cover and we all know how bad a hiccup that game was. >>; That said, I'd love actually see a great game and a great cover to go along with it. <3

It is a dream, but a very fitting dream. <3 If anything, I'd like to see Goliath in the game. Doesn't need his world, but he'd be an amazing character to fight with.

True, true. At the very least, I'd love a Goliath summon. T'would be EPIC. <3

The pattern of who and where they appear. Don't you feel just a bit tired of knowing where they will appear and which ones will? I'd like to see it be more natural considering the Heartless are anything but predictable.

lol I agree, but I won't deny that knowing what enemies would appear and where definitely comes to the player's advantage when trying to make the Ultima Weapon. Still, on the whole, I'd agree that they should spice it up a bit better. ;D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Of course I read your posts! :D But yeah, the makers need to be more willing to mess around with the Disney world plots to make the main plot more streamlined and actually give the worlds relevance. And I definitely have to agree that KH1 and BBS did the best with tying the worlds to the plot.

:D
They do. I think Nomura and the writing team try their best at keeping the movie plot in tact to keep it close to the image Disney wants, but they forget they aren't trying to please Disney. They are trying to please us.

True, the coverart of BBS is the weakest of the KH covers thus far, but IMO it's better to focus on the actual game than just the cover, considering how Days probably had the best looking cover and we all know how bad a hiccup that game was. >>; That said, I'd love actually see a great game and a great cover to go along with it. <3

I value character and game development above cover art, but if he could make KH1, KHFM, CoM, KH2, KH2FM+ (and insert art for the KH2FM and Re:CoM combo), Re:CoM (which was pretty much the KH2FM image blown up but I loved that image so whatever), and Days art looks good, he could have made BBS look good as well. It wasn't like he was directly involved with BBS' development considering he handed it off to the Osaka team. And I'm sure during the time he was (not really) working on FFVersusXIII, he had ample time to work on better art. And I'm sure there is better stuff sitting on his desk.

True, true. At the very least, I'd love a Goliath summon. T'would be EPIC. <3

<3 Summon or party, he would be a great addition to KH.

lol I agree, but I won't deny that knowing what enemies would appear and where definitely comes to the player's advantage when trying to make the Ultima Weapon. Still, on the whole, I'd agree that they should spice it up a bit better. ;D

That is true. But as long as the items are still dropped, I think it is fine.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Gameplay:
-Return of D-Links, but the character's command deck you get is also summoned, and can use his or her normal command deck.
-Command decks returning, but with more advanced finish commands, a shitton of more commands, but no shotlock. I liked it, but it didn't seem very KH.
-Drive forms to return, but with even better attacks, and an extremely better command deck when you go into a specific form.
-Ability to switch characters at certain troubling moments, longer than Riku's little cameo in KH2.

Story:
-Vanitas to return with Ven, big battle.
-Xehanort dies, but not easily (like him merging with KH or something)
-No more than one campaign, without completely new worlds in each campaign.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
well TAV maybe. but mickey in bbs still had tons of it. and i meant on sora; who knows what he'll do with his clothes.

but personally, i dont mind it that much. i like em :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
well TAV maybe. but mickey in bbs still had tons of it. and i meant on sora; who knows what he'll do with his clothes.

but personally, i dont mind it that much. i like em :3

Mickey only has so much because it was always in his character scheme.

I have this strange feeling Sora's clothes will stay KH2 style, if only with a bit of modification. Nomura has done more with KH1!Sora's style that he needs to actually use KH2!Sora's style for two more games at least. I just hope he doesn't get armor with his outfit. It'd be overkill with the belt and zippers.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Mickey only has so much because it was always in his character scheme.

I have this strange feeling Sora's clothes will stay KH2 style, if only with a bit of modification. Nomura has done more with KH1!Sora's style that he needs to actually use KH2!Sora's style for two more games at least. I just hope he doesn't get armor with his outfit. It'd be overkill with the belt and zippers.

Sigh

Just because the creator has his own way of design, doesn't mean everyone thinks he has a fetish. Now talking, writing, and thinking about six-packs is a fetish

(points at BriFTW's avatar)

As a future game designer, I find that immortal that someone would keep talking about it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Sigh
As a future game designer, I find that immortal that someone would keep talking about it.

*checks his translator* Uhmm...somehow I can't believe this word was really meant here...lol...but without a tiny "t", perhaps...
^_^, no offense intended, was just fun to translate this statement into german...;)

As for Sora's style...I would actually like it if Nomura would finally start to use Sora's new outfit instead of going back to that stupid jumpsuit-design with monster-shoes again and again...

whodeany

As for Sora's style...I would actually like it if Nomura would finally start to use Sora's new outfit instead of going back to that stupid jumpsuit-design with monster-shoes again and again...

Agreed. I think most of us are getting pretty bored with kh1 Sora. Especially because kh2 sora looks awesome, and can only be used in that game, despite there being 3 games released after it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sigh

Just because the creator has his own way of design, doesn't mean everyone thinks he has a fetish. Now talking, writing, and thinking about six-packs is a fetish

Er, I don't think he has a fetish.

I'm just saying that if Nomura gives Sora armor along with his KH2 outfit, it would be too much. Rather he should choose the armor or the belts and zippers.

Considering the fact I love Nomura's art style, I don't have any complaints over the belts and zippers.

Anyways, Nomura definitely needs to use KH2!Sora model more. And KH2!Riku's as well.

d_fallen_1

What draws the biggest criticism of my walkthrough of the series is the lack of "Disney" in worlds. Though SE have improved on the experience since then it still goes back to the same agenda of defeating enemies to go to the next cutscene. The worlds as skeptics of Columbus proclaim, is flat. There's no life, no influence, no interactivity. Only empty spaces with diverse backgrounds- a linear path of enemies. Make them actual worlds not levels and imply action, platforming, puzzle by the influence. Like in Agrabah, I want to climb to the rooftops, avoid palace guards, swing on clothes lines, buy from vendors, fly on the magic carpet through the desert. All this, not just to progress to the story but to "experience" the world and it's secrets. So yes, again though improved since BBS, SE can still do more to "Disney-fy" each world.

B

BriFTW

Sigh

Unless you're deathly afraid of six-packs, you can't possibly think ANYONE has a six-pack fetish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back