• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Pirates

Why am I such a sex-bomb?

Can anyone tell me what influences attraction (based on looks) Why do some guys agree on one girl being attractive but then disagree on another. Is it based on similar features to people you had romantic attraction to in the past? What makes some prefer short hair and big eyes? How does...
  2. Pirates

Jesus and sin

Just a quick question. Is Jesus, being fully human and fully god, able to sin? If he is human, he is like me, who can sin. If he is god, he is well.... god, who cant sin. Which is it?
  3. Pirates

Music

I was thinking about music today. It is such an amazing thing. Every culture has music and everyone seems to enjoy music in some form, be that rock, classical, or even things like chamber music. It can alter our moods, teach us about life, and be relaxing to just passively listen to Does...
  4. Pirates

Unconditional love?

Recently I have talk to a christian friend about god's love. He says it is "unconditional" I say it has conditions. You have to exist for starters. So, what do you think about the nature of god's suggested love? Is it conditional or unconditional. Do conditions make it any less important?
  5. Pirates

Unlimited free energy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHAg25Ndk_k&NR=1 I saw this video and I thought it could work. I havnt looked at any of his other links and I am not really the most knowledgeable about these things. So, what do you think? Is it all bullshit?
  6. Pirates

Help/Support ► Fighting problems

I'll admit, I havnt actually fought anyone before. I have had arguments but they dont turn violent. But, for the last few days, there has been this little cunt that keeps annoying me. He is probably 5 years younger than me and incredibly small and weak. I never expected someone like him to...
  7. Pirates

(Lack of) General knowledge in America

I have never been to America ever but everyone in my country (and I know that many others do it too) makes jokes about how everyday Americans are generally awful at general knowledge. Things like geography, history, religion and even things about the wars their country has been a part of. I am...
Back