• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Axel's Voice Actor

Chris Tucker should do the voice acting for Axel. LOL! Just kidding. The other guy said the voice actor of Albedo of Xenosaga I and II fits very well for Axel. I agree with him.
  2. T

Riku in KH-2

Me too. I also think that the unknown on the left of that artwork is Riku. I wish Sora and Riku won't have to fight again like in KH.
  3. T

Sora VS Unknown in deep dive and Hollow bastion battle

someone help.. I can hear the ASAS music but I cant see the clip (stupid dial-up), if someone knows what I must do pls. tell me. I need to see the clip....... T_T
  4. T

Sephiroth Returns!!!

Remember what jafar said in KH1? "The boy's strength is not his own" or something like that.
  5. T

Sephiroth Returns!!!

Huh? Were you talking to me? Anyway I hope he returns together with Cloud.
  6. T

Sephiroth Returns!!!

In addition to that, look at this pic. http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/images/update/jp050720-06.jpg look at the lower left corner. You can see a right arm of a person resembling Sephiroth's holding a sword! Btw, you have look closely in this pic 'cause some japanese texts are covering the arm.
  7. T

Sephiroth Returns!!!

You sure his moves are sooo easy to dodge? How about his Omnislash-like move? That move is one of the most brutal attacks I've ever seen in a video game. And pls., stop bragging.
  8. T

a pic I saw on some jap KH2 site

Ok, I have one question though. Are you telling the truth that you really did see Sora in green clothes?
  9. T

The Organization member's names...

Well there's a 50-50 percent chance of them returning, after all KH2 is about 2.5 times longer than KH so there's a lot of possibilities. Anything could happen. Who knows. Thelonepickle, your sigs are REALLY cute. I like them both.:D
  10. T

Does Diz even have a weapon?

To me DiZ doesn't need a weapon. He looks very powerful even wihtout one. But If he has a weapon, a scepter/rod/staff would be nice since he's the leader after all. How about a weapon that can take any shape it wants?
  11. T

God of War question

In the "Treasures" section in GoW, there are some things that can be unlocked after finishing god mode. Can someone tell me what is the secret of Kratos' family and what happened to Kronos, pls? Thanks ;)
  12. T

Is KH affiliated with the Bible!!!

The Sorrow If that is the case, then there will be nothing. Good and light alone cannot rule, for without opposition, there is no reason for it's existance at all. Without evil, there is nothing of goodness. It needs this balance to sustain itself. Without balance, there is only void. "A house...
  13. T

Could Deep Dive be the beginning of...

Do you think Deep Dive is the beginning of the other half of Kh2? Why did I ask? Because all of the trailers we’ve seen shows Sora and company just fine. But in Deep Dive, BHK, Riku, and Mickey seems to be looking for Sora. But the question is, Why? Another thing, why is Sora missing yet King...
  14. T

After Kh2

Yeah. And all of us here in the forums are getting older every minute...
  15. T

After Kh2

It depends what happens after the end of KH2.
  16. T

Is KH affiliated with the Bible!!!

The New Heaven and the New Earth REVELATION 21:1-8 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her...
  17. T

Utada Hikaru - New Song?

KH2 needs a new song. Something with a little faster and different beat. Kremlin Dusk is so cool they SHOULD put it the game. But I don't think Simple and Clean will ever be excluded from any KH game. It just really fits in it.
  18. T

The Real Enemy Of The Light

Just because something is dark or is in the dark it doesn't mean it is evil. I believe there is still a major character who's not yet revealed behind the EVIL. Not DARKNESS.
  19. T

"The source of all heartless" resides in that world

Remember the part in the trailer where Sora and Co. were surrounded by an army of heartless? The amount of heartless is very high. But have you ever wondered why there are so many of them in that world? I think it's possible that "the source of all heartless" resides in that world. What do you...
  20. T

Vergil Sparda's Voice

Hey I know all of you know Vergil from DMC3 and I know he's so badass. But, am I the only one who thinks his voice isn't good? I think it should have been deeper in a way. What do you think?:(
Back