• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MASTER260

The Keyblade War

So, just making sure I remember this right, Xehanort wants to make a person with a heart of pure light, (Ventus, since his darkness was extracted from him beforehand,) "clash," (whatever that means,) with a person with a heart of pure darkness, (Vanitas, since he's the embodiment of Ventus'...
  2. MASTER260

I haven't been on this forum since, like, before KH3D came out and I haven't really been following..

...the story since. Can someone give me a Kingdom Hearts refresher, please?
  3. MASTER260

Another Side, Another Story: HD Complete Edition

Hey, um, I've been trying to avoid these forums, (mainly because I, well, still haven't beaten KH3D & don't want spoilers,) but, um, I made this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e5RUt6bA9o Personally, I hope the secret ending for KH 1.5 HD Remix goes a little something like this, but that's...
  4. MASTER260

About Roxas...

EDIT:nvmnvmnvmnvmnvnnvnvnmv
  5. MASTER260

Realized something again!

"Aren't there hearts confined in you too?" "Aren't there hearts confined in you TOO?" "Aren't there hearts confined in you TOO?!" Remember that whole Horcrux theory? Maybe it also applies to the good guys...
  6. MASTER260

You know with all the talk of the box art meaning Sora will fall into darkness, I think we forgot...

...about Sora falling in stuff like this trailer: KH3D- Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Official Trailer [English Subtitles] - YouTube Now, the thing is, I believe in the early days of KH there were these times that they would show Sora flying through the air, asleep, like at the end of...
  7. MASTER260

Say, I just realized something 10th Anniversary-wise.

Sorry if this is already known/obvious, but: KH1 Japanese release: March 28th, 2002. KH3D Japanese release: March 29th, 2012. & this is not even including the possibility it may be a day early or something... (That happens sometimes with games.) EDIT: Wait, does this mean the American release...
  8. MASTER260

I just realized something...

...If Xehanort is trying to make an army of himself... maybe that's what they meant by, "leaving many doors open!" EDIT: BTW, can I join Xehanort's army? I know I'm not him, & he's not real, but details, details...
  9. MASTER260

The Master of Eraqus & Xehanort.

In the Xehanort Reports, he mentions how him & Eraqus were the pupils of the same guy. Think we'll ever find out who he was? EDIT: What if he's the villain of Saga 2?! :O Nah, probably won't happen... He'd also have to be REALLY old to be alive after KH3... But, as we've seen with Xehanort...
  10. MASTER260

This is why I love Brawl hacks.

I think I'm starting to see what Xehanort meant by the power of darkness: Got any more awesome KH-related pics?
  11. MASTER260

So... which looks more awesome?

This: Riku vs. Roxas - YouTube Or this?: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days-Deep Dive - YouTube Discuss. -M260 EDIT: BTW, the 1st one is more than just the KH1 FM secret ending... EDIT 2: Actually, I just literally found this, & I think it deserves a nomination...
  12. MASTER260

Anyone remember Kingdom Hearts on Crack?

I mean this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVC0-zCbFd0 For those that don't know, this was originally posted on YouTube MUCH earlier than it says, like 2006 or something. It's just that the original channel is dead, so someone reposted them. Anyways, I used to watch these all the time in my...
  13. MASTER260

I thought of this a couple of days ago

When Xemnas said, "Even in a heartless doll, a heart resides," could he have been talking bout Pinnochio?
  14. MASTER260

I'm starting to think that...

...Dream Eaters are Kingdom Hearts being inspired by Pokemon. Which makes it ironic, since, "Dream Eater," is such a classic Pokémon move. I mean, they've sorta hinted that you collect them, fight with them, & fight against them, so, yeah.. EDIT: Changed it to, "inspired by." Think that's a...
  15. MASTER260

I believe this image from KH1 Final Mix speaks for itself...

Sorry if I'm just posting something we already knew. Actually, I have this nagging feeling I myself knew it already, but probably not... Offtopic: As long as were talking about conspiracy theories I made, I guess I might as well mention the 1 I've thought for a long time now. You know how...
  16. MASTER260

I sort of have an idea for a fangame...

Hey, I'm MASTER260. I've been playing Kingdom Hearts & reading KH Insider for years, although in terms of online communities I mostly hang out on Pokemon or tech forums. Anyways, enough with that short introduction, I sort of had an idea for an... err... "Super prequel," i.e. something that...
Back