• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You know with all the talk of the box art meaning Sora will fall into darkness, I think we forgot...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTER260

Awards
...about Sora falling in stuff like this trailer: KH3D- Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Official Trailer [English Subtitles] - YouTube

Now, the thing is, I believe in the early days of KH there were these times that they would show Sora flying through the air, asleep, like at the end of this: [1080p HQ] Kingdom Hearts Final Mix: Another Side, Another Story [ Deep Dive ] - YouTube

Now, when KH3D was 1st announced I thought they were connected, cuz, well, we never really knew what it meant & since were so close to the end of the Xehanort saga, I thought we might find out more about it. I just think that's the reason for Sora falling, even though it's not exactly the same, but still...

Then again, they could very well be connected but still mean Sora falling into darkness, but, still...
Thoughts?

-M260

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Well yeah, I don't think Sora is going to "fall" to darkness in the same sense that Riku or Terra had. Not that many people think that either, Sora becoming dark, but it may be suggesting something else. His "fall" may simply be his fall to the sleep, or something like that. Based off what I've seen, I think Sora will fall in the sense that he succumbs or is trapped in sleep/RoS by Xehanort.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think that they're going to try to corrupt Sora with Vanitas.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I think that they're going to try to corrupt Sora with Vanitas.
That would work too. I think we're gonna see (whichever) Xehanort try to mind f*^k Sora. He may confuse him or mislead him in many ways. He could use Vanitas, along with or in addition to other things. So, I think we may see Sora either become persuaded by misinformation, or just simply tricked. Xehanort, I think, has some big things planned for in the RoS, like trying to get at Ven+Sora fer da damn Xblade by using Vanitas or trapping Sora in sleep to somehow get at Ven's heart.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
That wouldn't work.
Currently, the only HoPD that exists is Vanitas' and Sora doesn't have a HoPL.
However, there are 8 HoPL currently, though one is in Sora.

MASTER260

Awards
That wouldn't work.
I don't know what HoPD & HoPL means...

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
That wouldn't work.
What couldn't work? and aslo too, I do/don't understand why Vanitas is still in the picture. Did he separate into his own being again at the end of BBS? What if Vanitas is actually the Guardian lol, far fetched ye ik.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Sora falling into Darkness
You're mixing two quotes up. Sora falls, and light falls into darkness. Not necessarily the same thing.

Now, the thing is, I believe in the early days of KH there were these times that they would show Sora flying through the air, asleep, like at the end of this: [1080p HQ] Kingdom Hearts Final Mix: Another Side, Another Story [ Deep Dive ] - YouTube

Now, when KH3D was 1st announced I thought they were connected, cuz, well, we never really knew what it meant & since were so close to the end of the Xehanort saga, I thought we might find out more about it. I just think that's the reason for Sora falling, even though it's not exactly the same, but still...

Sora flying through the air asleep was probably a reference to how he had to fall asleep after CoM; I doubt they had the concept of DDD down when they barely had it down for BBS.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It was. Nomura has confirmed that they're making shit up as they go along.
He didn't know what TAV looked like until 2007.

MASTER260

Awards
You're mixing two quotes up. Sora falls, and light falls into darkness. Not necessarily the same thing.
I meant how people are saying that.

Sora flying through the air asleep was probably a reference to how he had to fall asleep after CoM; I doubt they had the concept of DDD down when they barely had it down for BBS.
Wasn't it a recurring theme in KH1? I just gave Deep Dive as an example. I could be wrong, though...

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Sora flying or floating, as in the examples given, are general up until they are used directly. But the notion that I think you were speaking on is just a general one, in that it has a point/purpose only when it has that point/purpose.

If that makes sense. It's only relevant until it becomes relevant uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back