• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 8

Fanfiction ► Operation Plan 0.2

Another one of my worthless fan-fictions. I personally don’t think this one was as good as my ‘Special Promise’ one. Feel free to comment—I take any type of criticism, but will won’t take someone throwing a soda can at me. *glares at you suspiciously* +++ Chapter One: ‘Things are close at hand...
  2. 8

Dragon Knights: And then there were Three

The Seal of the Light Dragon Shin has long ago been broken by the Dragon Lord Lykouleon. The Seal of the Fire Dragon Honoo has been broken, and was given to Rath, the humanoid Yokai child. The Seal of the Water Dragon Kahaku has just recently been broken by Rune, the Elfin Prince. But the Seals...
  3. 8

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Final Impact

I didn’t mean it. Really! It was a right intention to bash David up, and right it was! He was sneaking around as if he had just stolen the crown jewels of England! I knew he was hiding something—or from something. And he was coming near my house, too! We have expensive silverware, you know! Just...
  4. 8

Final Fantasy X: Savior's Children

It has been many hundreds of years since Yuna took up her staff and banished Sin forever. The time of the Calm has lasted far more than just ten years, and for those hundreds of years, people have been happy. But in these times of peace, people have begun to quarrel amongst themselves. Countries...
  5. 8

Dragon Lair – a Dragon rp

Dragon Lair – a Dragon rp Plot (1)—a pack of legendary giants have protected the 9 worlds since the beginning of time. Nothing has been strong enough to befall them, until now. A secret rebellion committee called the “Grey Sabres” have bred 10 Dragons destined to take over the worlds. One in...
  6. 8

::Kingdom Hearts: The Weather Goddess::

ooc|| its my first time hosting one of these things, so i dont really expect anyone to join. normal template: Name- Age- Alliance- Height- Bio- I'd really appreciate if someone could roleplay as sora and someone else as kairi. ill be riku. so the plot is: the three kids live on destiny island...
  7. 8

it's just so sad...

its a sad thing that riku happens to be the bad guy...again (stupid riku *kix him*) or so i've heard, and its sad how they will never be friends again.
  8. 8

bleh...i told you so

i said sometimes things can change for the worst. look at what's happening!!!!!!!!! this is soooo ugly. the n00bsrock thing is funny...tehe, but sooner or later can someone change the damn name? i really hate how big the font is now and all the light blueieness...it hurts my eyes. ow. double ow.
  9. 8

Fanfiction ► The Special Promise

PS: I know that this story really twists the original story in Kingdom Hearts, and I know that there are made up characters. It seems that it will only appeal to you if you if you don’t know the existence of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories or Kingdom Hearts II. I actually did this as role-play...
Back