• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

The Report-an-Idiot Thread.

Phoenix - "Poor choice of Moderator. Thinks I am one of his prepubescent forum goers that he can god-mod around. Likes to antagonize and threaten. Doesn't know how to begin a well-planned debate. Expects people to folow no-cursing rule, but makes religious statement(s) that is/are offensive...
  2. N

BHK Signature

if anyone has the I hate the BHK and all the noobs who think that he rocks signature could u please tell me who the blonde in front of leon is? ALso what are the nobodies? I know its really old but I forgot The "Nobodies" are the Non-Existant ones...Ooooh! How vague! A little side-note: It's...
  3. N

Easy-Breezy-Extra Cheezy KHII

Just wondering: did Leon, Yuffie, and/or Aerith ever refer to Hollow Bastian as a place where they grew up? Just need an answer, not a smart-A$$ quip. If so, than perhaps Hollow Bastion is world within the Heart itself. The name itself is suspect enough. Just a theory.
  4. N

Kingdoms And Stuff

Release date for FF XII is 3-16-06. How is this related to kingdom hearts. It's not. However, if FF XII got a felease date, why shouldn't KHII? I am currently searching for any info in the Exhibion area. Megaflare thinks he's a smartass for closing this discussion earlier. I'll include a pic...
  5. N

Release Date

Release date for FF XII is 3-16-06. How is this related to kingdom hearts. It's not. However, if FF XII got a felease date, why shouldn't KHII? I am currently searching for any info in the Exhibion area.
  6. N

More info On "Hikki"

また、『キングダムハーツ II』ディレクターの野村哲也氏は、宇多田さんの起用について「前作でもそうでしたが、宇多田さんが書いて下さった楽曲からゲーム本編に影響を受ける部分は少なくありません。届いた詞の最後の一節を見た時、詞の完成とともに『キングダムハーツ II』の物語の始まりと終わりのビジュアルが、一気に目の前に広がった気がしました」とコメントしている。 You can probably assume that "Passion" Will be the intro movie and ending movie to KHII as infered above. Tetsuya...
Back