• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. WhirlwindLancer

Thought you guys would get a kick out of this

Searching for available wifi networks on my phone, and look what I found: imgur: the simple image sharer
  2. WhirlwindLancer

How do you think KH3 will go down? (Speculation)

While everything is speculation at this point there are a few things we DO know: 1.) The seven defenders of light will duke it out in an epic battle against the thirteen darknesses led by MX 2.) The PoH are in grave danger, as MX plans to extract their hearts to forge the x-blade. Protecting...
  3. WhirlwindLancer

So I had this crazy dream last night...

I swear it was like watching a cutscene from the games... except this cutscene was LONG! The entire dream was viewed from 3rd person, kind of like playing the games. I don't know how, but Aqua had already been saved from the RoD. Not sure if Ven had woken up yet... Anyways, Aqua had told...
  4. WhirlwindLancer

Ya know what really grinds my gears?

People who bitch about the Final Mixes only being released in Japan. You people are annoying as hell. "Screw the Japanese! Only releasing Final Mix in their country and rubbing it in our faces." Maybe if you'd all stop complaining and were a little less lazy you'd realize that there are ways...
  5. WhirlwindLancer

Google Project Glass

I was on stumbleupon today and came across this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c6W4CCU9M4 Really Google?? This is honestly the dumbest kupoing thing I've seen in a while. As if smartphones weren't enough. Now theres going to be a new generation of people wearing thick ass glasses modeled...
  6. WhirlwindLancer

Who Would Win???

Here's how the game works: Someone posts two people, and the next person to respond must say why they think one of them would win in a fight to the death. After giving their reasons as to why they think they would win, the responder must post two more people to continue the thread. These two...
  7. WhirlwindLancer

So regarding King Mickey's...

Mickey obviously knows who MX is due to his involvement in the events of BBS. What always confused me was this scene from KH2: Mickey Mouse & Ansem the Wise - YouTube This scene presents a number of problems. Maybe someone can clear them up for me. 1. Surely you'd think that after hearing...
  8. WhirlwindLancer

Toonami on adultswim (March 31-April 1st 2012)

It's on right now, TURN ON CARTOON NETWORK!!
  9. WhirlwindLancer

Sora's Vest!! (T-shirt Preorder)

So I was mindlessly browsing the web and lo and behold I came across this: Here's the link to the site that's selling them: Buy T-Shirts: Kingdom Hearts - Sora's Vest Design (L) - PowerAnime.com Import Anime Figures, Gashapon Capsule Toys, Trading Figures, Keychains, Collectibles, UFO Plush...
  10. WhirlwindLancer

MX and YMX Connection Theory

The more I watch the subbed special trailer for DDD, the more confident I am about this theory. It may come off as a little confusing but I'll try to explain everything as best I can. Here goes... I think that Old MX found some sort of way to cross dimensions/time travel to make contact with...
  11. WhirlwindLancer

Fat Ps2 Fliptop Cover

Does anyone know if you can get these anymore? I've searched the internet high and low the past few days but no luck. I am aware that the following companies claim to sell them, but after reading reviews for each site, I've found out they are nothing but scams: RichsPSXParts.com...
  12. WhirlwindLancer

Dream Drop Distance Final Mix Speculation

Seeing as how a Final Mix has been made for every "main" game so far, I'm 99% positive that there will be one made for DDD and as usual we won't get it. When it is released (because you know it will be), what are you're expectations for it in regards to additional content? I'm inclined to...
  13. WhirlwindLancer

A few things I've always wondered

What do you think everyone's reactions were to seeing Sora and Riku back home again? After not seeing their friends and family in so long, how can the two of them even BEGIN to explain what has been going on? Do you think their parents questioned them at all? Also, before Kairi and the others...
  14. WhirlwindLancer

Would You Rather?

Extremely bored right now so I thought I'd start a thread like this. Here's how the game works: someone asks a "would you rather" question and the next person responds with an answer and then asks a question of their own. I'll start. Would you rather live without music or live without TV?
  15. WhirlwindLancer

Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy Fighter

I was playing DBZ Raging Blast 2 with a friend last night and we started talking. How awesome would it be if Square released a KH fighting game. Imagine a game with RB-like graphics with a huge character roster. Characters I'd like to see: Sora (KH1 and KH2), Riku (KH1 and KH2), Aqua, Terra...
Back