• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

† The Kaizer Fanclub †

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Re: † The Kaizer Fanclub †

Well it's the 9th. So I guess that means it's my birthday.

o.o I guess it does, lol.

Nah, XP You kinda beat me to posting here, but happy birthday, baby~! Welcome to a new year of life that we get to spend together. (And think of all the great things that are to come this year!!) w00~ Hope it's a great one; make the best of it, baby. Love you~

Also, http://forums.khinsider.com/foyer/122492-happy-birthday-kaizer.html

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com

^It's really only because of the photoshop'd fro, which is pretty dumb, imo.

Anyway, you ish doing better than me. Which i really like seeing :)
Also, it IS way quiet here, though most people just aren't around or have jumped ship (including ourselves), so yea>___> If anyway is out there, how goes things?

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com

Meh :| I don't care for the contest really. It's just a popularity one really .-. then by looks. Friends will vote for friends before someone they don't know. Then it goes into looks. Doesn't really matter to me. If the one person who matters is happy with me then I really couldn't care otherwise >_> It's all for fun. Just joined for the shits and giggles. .-. Would be pretty cool if I got a comeback. Same with you too. Though it's unlikely :/

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com

._. you actually have a chance, though. Like i said, it's mainly for the fro with you. With me, it's high popularity and looks that I'm against. So yea. I'd love to see you progress. As well, I should have used a better pic. You didn't remind me that I have other pics, lol. Oh well. I joined knowing I would lose; I just wanted to see numbers. >.> Also, I haven't looked at all of the threads again in a bit, but there seems to be mostly landslides. There needs to be more close runs. XP

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com

I honestly don't have a chance >_> I've been pretty much beaten. Only thing that could have me win would be inferno people coming out of nowhere and voting for me. But that just seems highly unlikely really. Not many are even active or around. Most are on the other site :/ I do wonder how Tosh and Zal have been. Haven't talked to either in ages. Ah... would be nice to hear from them again soon.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com

@_@ My gosh this has been too long. I'm finally back on this site as of about three weeks now; can't believe that I only just thought to post here. Heh. I wonder if anyone else is alive out there. <.< It'd be nice to have a good bit of people talking in here again. That may be hard to come by, however, especially with me asking this after everyone's had to endure so long now the lag that has been plaguing this site. So I don't know how many people are still around. (I say "endure," but I wonder if anyone's even stuck around to have qualified as doing so. >___>;) Well anyway, I wonder how you all are doing. I miss all the friendly chatter of everyone; I don't tend to hear from much of any of the old "crew" we had since the reset of the '07 inferno. It's sad really... but yea. If any of you are there, I'd just be nice to hear how you all are and what's been going on.

Last edited:

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com

@_@ My gosh this has been too long. I'm finally back on this site as of about three weeks now; can't believe that I only just thought to post here. Heh. I wonder if anyone else is alive out there. <.< It'd be nice to have a good bit of people talking in here again. That may be hard to come by, however, especially with me asking this after everyone's had to endure so long now the lag that has been plaguing this site. So I don't know how many people are still around. (I say "endure," but I wonder if anyone's even stuck around to have qualified as doing so. >___>;) Well anyway, I wonder how you all are doing. I miss all the friendly chatter of everyone; I don't tend to here from much of any of the old "crew" we had since the reset of the '07 inferno. It's sad really... but yea. If any of you are there, I'd just be nice to hear how you all are and what's been going on.

Yea :/ Definitely. I miss the talks we all used to have and miss the whole crew. It's a bit sad really. Least we get to see them in the RPG off and on and talk to them there.

Obito

Awards

Yeah How have you all been?I have rarely talked to any of you excluding a few because of aim.I have been good,school is over for me today I am officially a Senior.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

lol, me too, just one more year of high school before the big league.

In all honestly I had forgotten about this and I do play the inferno but I kind of fell behind most people. :/

So how are you guys doing?

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com

I'm good for the most part. Just been busy with other things mostly. It really has been a while since everyone's been all together and I do miss all the fun and the talks we used to have here months ago too.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com

I've been good mostly, too. Just wanting my computer back that's getting fixed. Anyway, congrats on becoming HS Seniors you two! *yawn* Summer here is so hot... :/ It's nice and quiet though. It's odd having work be my only (well.. atm) concern.I wondering what time will bring along. A lot of [positive] changes I hope. It's nice to see a few of you replied here >.> w00~ Hope we can keep some kind of convo running in here. ^^ It'd be nice.

Oh, a light inferno note: How's everyone doing in the RPG? :]

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com

I've been good myself. A bit busy with things but nonetheless good. Been playing the RPG a lot. Rather nice to have it back really. Trying to be the first Platinum leader of a squad. >_>; Might take awhile tho but yea. Hope all is well for you guys and gals. :3

And positive changes hun? Like what? Hmmm? :3

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com

I'm also officially a senior too :3 about the inferno, I'm doing fairly good. I'm just trying to make sure everything in my squad is organized and good. This is a first for me tho .-. I don't know what will happen in the future. What about you? Kai, Kain? hows everything with the Templar Knights going?

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com

Everything is good mostly. Having some problems with a member from another squad being a bit of an annoyance and causing things, but other then that all is well for the most part. Might be kicking a member soon depending on how they act and are. Want to try and get more members tho. Only have 9 at the moment and something tells me I should get more. I do hope that chapter 2 will be fun. Rae says it might be out sometime near the end of July. So that's pretty nice.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

:/

In terms of the Inferno, I've stopped playing. I really like it and all but I feel I've fallen way behind from most people and it really would take a while for me to catch up and I don't feel like I have enough time to do that. Especially since I'm going to L.A. for a few days, or not it all depends on how things play out today.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
:/

In terms of the Inferno, I've stopped playing. I really like it and all but I feel I've fallen way behind from most people and it really would take a while for me to catch up and I don't feel like I have enough time to do that. Especially since I'm going to L.A. for a few days, or not it all depends on how things play out today.

I'd say keep playing, Neo. I mean, chapter two isn't being released yet and you still have time to get through. If possible, I'd help you myself to get through whatever you need. I don't like seeing people quit the inferno, really.

And kicking a member sucks, Kai. Was the member disgracing the knights or belittling other squads or doing some other dishonorable thing? Are you guys entering the next squad turf competition this weekend? I believe that The Brotherhood will be making an appearance in this event, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back