• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

▄ The Roxas/Xion Hate Club ▄

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Oh my goodness, you actually started it! Well, I can't join this because I like it too much in an AU setting (where she's black-haired Kairi all the time and not a Sora clone...*shudders*). But I must admit that your banner on the OP really freaked me out! Reality DOES hurt.

S

shadowkitty900

i laughed like an evil maniac when i saw this on " whats new?" JOINAGE PLEEEEASSEEE!!!!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Arthur was so freaking sexy. The whole suit and serious, yet snarky personality, ooh~. But that's all I say in this club, lol.

And whoa, more people! :eek: I guess I should put some rules in, but so far, it doesn't seem to be getting out of hand. Still, got to in the long run.

Oh my goodness, you actually started it! Well, I can't join this because I like it too much in an AU setting (where she's black-haired Kairi all the time and not a Sora clone...*shudders*). But I must admit that your banner on the OP really freaked me out! Reality DOES hurt.

LOL, needed something that stood out. And even if it was AU, like I've said before - other than my dislike of Xion, it would be really hard to picture anything when the truth is right in my mind. It's so awkward reading something that had them kiss and stuff, ugh >.<.

Why am I not on the list??(that means add me now)

WELCOME!

Anti_RokuShi_Icon_by_guardianpinkneko.gif

anti-rokuxion

Thank you for the media! >:3 We'll be added to the OP.

joooiiinnnaaaaggeeeee°!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME!

Joinage por favor? It's one of the few pairings in KH I don't like at all.

WELCOME!

i laughed like an evil maniac when i saw this on " whats new?" JOINAGE PLEEEEASSEEE!!!!

WELCOME!

G'luck with the club <3
Mind affiliating with the Rion HC? :D

Thank you ^-^.

And sure thing! It connects.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eames is a veryyyyyyyy close second. Maybe they're tied. But I love Arthur<3

Heh, Eames totally flirts with Arthur. But I can't decide which one I like better, Eames and Arthur or Arthur and Ariadne. >>;

I know how you feel ;A; I love Arthur so much too. It's so hard to pick... but I think Eames wins by like a millimetre cause unf Tom Hardy

Idk, I just thing Eames/Arthur has a better dynamic~ Cause like Arthur is so laced-up and iron-perfect and controlled and confident..... HE NEEDS SOMEONE TO TEASE AND FLUSTER HIM AND MESS UP HIS PERFECT HAIR yess.

oh and uh

selfcest sucks

Uh! Yeah! Yeah it does. 8D

We're talking about pairings that are better than Roxxi, this is how I justify it.

Arthur was so freaking sexy. The whole suit and serious, yet snarky personality, ooh~. But that's all I say in this club, lol.

LOL, needed something that stood out. And even if it was AU, like I've said before - other than my dislike of Xion, it would be really hard to picture anything when the truth is right in my mind. It's so awkward reading something that had them kiss and stuff, ugh >.<.

You said it. Ughwrfhoaherfdhds

Not only that but their relationship is so boring.

Roxxi tl;dr version
X: omg i fail at things and i need your help!
R: *helphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelp**worryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworry*
X: omfg i fail at things but i don't want to worrryyyy you darling I will BROOD IN SILENCE
R: *worryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworry*
X: omgwtfbbq I will nobly run away to save you the worry and pain!
R: whereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxion

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
You said it. Ughwrfhoaherfdhds

Not only that but their relationship is so boring.

Roxxi tl;dr version
R: *helphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelp**worryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworry*
X: omfg i fail at things but i don't want to worrryyyy you darling I will BROOD IN SILENCE
R: *worryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworryworry*
R: whereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxionwhereisxion

Truthfully, I think every KH relationship is boring or will end boring, sans few crack, fanon, or one-sided canon pairings. The rest of the cast are sweet, nice, kind, good guys, with the exception of Roxas, Axel, most of the Organization, and Riku with their negative flaws, not flaws that are "endearing traits". Being "cute" can only get you so far.

Apparently, love in KH equals to suffering obsessive disorders. They do have a word for it in psychology: fixation. While Kairi does have some problems in certain moments that can be understandably questioned by the audience, Roxas takes it to the next five levels to the point where it's not normal for any human to behave that way, unless they're suffering from something. The kid practically BREATHED Xion: where's Xion, Xion, Xion is having that, Xion needs help, Xion isn't here, I wonder what Xion is doing, it isn't right without Xion, maybe Xion's in the bathroom today (exaggeration, but seriously, I wouldn't be surprised), etc. Honestly, who in the damn world acts like that to their friends or romantic love interest if something's not off? The whole dynamic presented in Days rather annoyed me. It's what you basically described. Just another aspect to steer me off that ship.

It was probably the connection of Sora they both had, and it subconsciously meddled in with their nature. Nonetheless, it didn't stop it from leaving a bad taste in my mouth :/. At least Kairi's can be explained in the situation - Roxas has none.

Last edited:

NumberVIII

Yesssssssss<3 He was so hot in his suit and all in the hotel dream, and he is such a freakin' badass fighting in zero gravity and everything. And then when he makes the penrose stairs and goes up behind the projection guy, oh my god that's such an epic moment.

I know how you feel ;A; I love Arthur so much too. It's so hard to pick... but I think Eames wins by like a millimetre cause unf Tom Hardy

Idk, I just thing Eames/Arthur has a better dynamic~ Cause like Arthur is so laced-up and iron-perfect and controlled and confident..... HE NEEDS SOMEONE TO TEASE AND FLUSTER HIM AND MESS UP HIS PERFECT HAIR yess.

You have a very good point. :3 I just love the part where Arthur kisses Ariadne and he's like "well, it was worth a shot." >>;

Roxxi tl;dr version

Omg this. Exactly. This should be OP'd. ._. lolololol omgg.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Apparently, love in KH equals to suffering obsessive disorders. They do have a word for it in psychology: fixation. While Kairi does have some problems in certain moments that can be understandably questioned by the audience, Roxas takes it to the next five levels to the point where it's not normal for any human to behave that way, unless they're suffering from something. The kid practically BREATHED Xion: where's Xion, Xion, Xion is having that, Xion needs help, Xion isn't here, I wonder what Xion is doing, it isn't right without Xion, maybe Xion's in the bathroom today (exaggeration, but seriously, I wouldn't be surprised), etc. Honestly, who in the damn world acts like that to their friends or romantic love interest if something's not off? The whole dynamic presented in Days rather annoyed me. It's what you basically described. Just another aspect to steer me off that ship.

I wonder if we're not meant to think that it was all just Sora-->Kairi projecting on his behalf (I mean, we get the flashes where they are Sora and Kairi sitting on the beach and stuff like that).... then I think it's probably just me wishing too hard XD;

At least Kairi's can be explained in the situation - Roxas has none.

If I want to overthink a little, I could say that Roxas, being a Nobody with
Spoiler Spoiler Show
perhaps the Kairi-love flowing out through him from Sora is some thing that really makes him feel. I guess he'd cling to that.

Yesssssssss<3 He was so hot in his suit and all in the hotel dream, and he is such a freakin' badass fighting in zero gravity and everything. And then when he makes the penrose stairs and goes up behind the projection guy, oh my god that's such an epic moment.

He is!! Have you seen the trailer where they show how they did that? With the segment of corridor in a machine that rotated round and round?? His actor is pretty fucking talented.

You have a very good point. :3 I just love the part where Arthur kisses Ariadne and he's like "well, it was worth a shot." >>;

Lol, I did like it too... I just love Arthur and his suaveness... BUT I ALSO WANT EAMES TO COME IN AND WRECK HIM
Whereas Ariadne would probably just have him work his magic on her~ ohoho

NumberVIII

He is!! Have you seen the trailer where they show how they did that? With the segment of corridor in a machine that rotated round and round?? His actor is pretty fucking talented.

Omg I wanna see that. So fucking cool omggg I love that movie. It's even BETTER the second time you see it.

Lol, I did like it too... I just love Arthur and his suaveness... BUT I ALSO WANT EAMES TO COME IN AND WRECK HIM
Whereas Ariadne would probably just have him work his magic on her~ ohoho

Gahhh I can't decide ;_; They're both good pairings IMO. But maybe we should stop discussing it here. >>;

NeoEevee

...this club has me a little torn inside.

On one hand, I don't outright dislike the pairing, but it still makes me twitch a little. On the other hand... there's a teeny tiny soft spot for it somewhere in my heart.

Somewhere deeeeeep down.

...but yeah, I will probably always see them as BFFs or siblings. I'll probably just hang out here without actually joining... or I'll join as a neutral member.

Or a tentative member.

...so yeah.

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Omg I wanna see that. So fucking cool omggg I love that movie. It's even BETTER the second time you see it.

I AM GONNA SEE IT AGAIN TONIGHT~ WHEEE

Gahhh I can't decide ;_; They're both good pairings IMO. But maybe we should stop discussing it here. >>;

Awwwwwwwwwww

...this club has me a little torn inside.

On one hand, I don't outright dislike the pairing, but it still makes me twitch a little. On the other hand... there's a teeny tiny soft spot for it somewhere in my heart.

Somewhere deeeeeep down.

...but yeah, I will probably always see them as BFFs or siblings. I'll probably just hang out here without actually joining... or I'll join as a neutral member.

Or a tentative member.

...so yeah.

~WELCOME~ <3 <3

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Man, I just though he was sexy throughout the whole thing. My eyes were immediately trained on him since the beginning. Leaving the IMAX theater when it was over had me commenting to my best friend about how truly sexy he was whenever I saw the poster. I also like how they handled him kissing Ariadne. It was executed well, and it turned out lightheartedly funny.

I wonder if we're not meant to think that it was all just Sora-->Kairi projecting on his behalf (I mean, we get the flashes where they are Sora and Kairi sitting on the beach and stuff like that).... then I think it's probably just me wishing too hard XD;

Perhaps. It would make much more sense to explain his erratic behavior. He did befriend her right off and invited her to the clock tower when he found out suddenly that she could wield a Keyblade. But the way he acts just without her there for a day makes me wonder if he has his own life at all.

If I want to overthink a little, I could say that Roxas, being a Nobody with
Spoiler Spoiler Show
perhaps the Kairi-love flowing out through him from Sora is some thing that really makes him feel. I guess he'd cling to that.

But we never got any inner thoughts that he clung to it because he feels something in his, or not, Heart. Like they did with Axel. It was just: Xion's missing, what is she doing, what is she doing, what is she doing, what is she doing, what is she doing, what is she doing, what is she doing. Rinse and repeat something else. Heck, I think my face resembled Axel's in the Sun Sets Red scene when Roxas wonders where Xion is, except I don't know if it was for the same reason as mine. It just seemed out of place. I didn't even care because I was "yay, AkuRoku friendship time =D".

I truthfully believe I couldn't breathe without Roxas having to talk about her in almost every scene. Thankfully, considering they left his previous KH2 characterization intact in coded despite being Data, I have hope that this was merely a phase for the contrived writing in 358/2 Days. And that we get a mature reaction from him if he remembers or sees Xion in his mind, because that's inevitable by now.

NumberVIII

I AM GONNA SEE IT AGAIN TONIGHT~ WHEEE

ISN'T IT EVEN BETTER THE SECOND TIME?!?

Awwwwwwwwwww

Sorry :c

Man, I just though he was sexy throughout the whole thing. My eyes were immediately trained on him since the beginning. Leaving the IMAX theater when it was over had me commenting to my best friend about how truly sexy he was whenever I saw the poster. I also like how they handled him kissing Ariadne. It was executed well, and it turned out lightheartedly funny.

Yeah he definitely was, but ESPECIALLY during the hotel dream. Ohmygosh<3 And yes I love that scene, and they did it so well. Now I wanna go see this movie again, gahhhhh

blahhhhh I hate quoting posts with spoilers in them cause then I have to like really quickly erase them before I read them. BBS NEEDS TO COME OUT NOWWWWWWWWW

*Rikku*

Awards
I want to join too pleas. I dont know way but deep in my self I Hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee..... Xion sooooooooooooooo mmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuccccccchhhhh! Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad she dead And I wish I can kill her! And a lil hate fore Roxas!

NeoEevee

I want to join too pleas. I dont know way but deep in my self I Hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee..... Xion sooooooooooooooo mmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuccccccchhhhh! Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad she dead And I wish I can kill her! And a lil hate fore Roxas!

:[

The Xion hate in this thread makes me sad.

Perhaps. It would make much more sense to explain his erratic behavior. He did befriend her right off and invited her to the clock tower when he found out suddenly that she could wield a Keyblade. But the way he acts just without her there for a day makes me wonder if he has his own life at all.
He didn't, really. All Roxas knew in life was what we saw in the game.

Though the clinging-to-X thing is the excuse I use to justify Axel's behavior as well -- Roxas made Axel feel things for the first time in years, while Xion snapped Roxas out of his zombie state. Of course the both of them would want to- *shot by passing hitman*

But we never got any inner thoughts that he clung to it because he feels something in his, or not, Heart. Like they did with Axel. It was just: Xion's missing, what is she doing, what is she doing, what is she doing, what is she doing, what is she doing, what is she doing, what is she doing. Rinse and repeat something else. Heck, I think my face resembled Axel's in the Sun Sets Red scene when Roxas wonders where Xion is, except I don't know if it was for the same reason as mine. It just seemed out of place. I didn't even care because I was "yay, AkuRoku friendship time =D".
*shot, dying, and choosing to see Roxas's behavior as (very, very overprotective) Older Brother Instinct*

I truthfully believe I couldn't breathe without Roxas having to talk about her in almost every scene. Thankfully, considering they left his previous KH2 characterization intact in coded despite being Data, I have hope that this was merely a phase for the contrived writing in 358/2 Days. And that we get a mature reaction from him if he remembers or sees Xion in his mind, because that's inevitable by now.
*now back to haunt this club as a ghost*

Hopefully. Maybe the angst has forced some maturity into his head by now. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back