• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1 Year? -Kh3 thread-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingroxas

Awards
Well I'm just going to state even though kh2 didn't come out until 2005/2006 Its trailer came out at the Tokyo game show in 2003 1 year after kh1 was released so shouldn't that mean that at least by next years TGS we should have a another trailer because it would be a year since bbs came out.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well I'm just going to state even though kh2 didn't come out until 2005/2006 Its trailer came out at the Tokyo game show in 2003 1 year after kh1 was released so shouldn't that mean that at least by next years TGS we should have a another trailer because it would be a year since bbs came out.
You're going to get a trailer for KH3D before you get one for KHIII.

Radon

mofo
KH2 came out in 2005 (for Japan)
BBS trailer released in 2007 :/

Beyer

I will be expecting something for KH3D next year.
As for the year after that, maybe...mayyyyybe an official announcement for KH3 or some stuff for a mystery game that is coming in-between 3D and KH3

Shinjuku

Entrapment
We don't need anymore filler games we just need Kingdom Hearts 3 so KH will finally be over so people will move on like seriously. The series is becoming more a joke as time passes on.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
We don't need anymore filler games we just need Kingdom Hearts 3 so KH will finally be over so people will move on like seriously. The series is becoming more a joke as time passes on.

The series won't end with Kingdom Hearts III, Nomura said so himself. It will just conclude the Xeharnort saga. He has also said that Sora will always be the main hero of the series, so even after Kingdom Hearts III Sora will still have adventures.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Im not talking about filler games ...did you guys even read my post....I said would the kh3 trailer be shown at the next tgs

But the point is that a trailer for KH3 at TGS 2011 would be highly unlikely :\

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
But the point is that a trailer for KH3 at TGS 2011 would be highly unlikely
Agreed :) were not going to hear anything more for awhile, that interview that Nomura talked about KHIII was to let us know it will happen but not anytime soon.
TGS won't show KHIII for a few more years when he is ready to reveal it. :)

Radar

Bronze Member
Im not talking about filler games ...did you guys even read my post....I said would the kh3 trailer be shown at the next tgs
Give it like 3 years time, then hopefully we'll get a trailer, if we're lucky.

Edit: Ok maybe 2 years if we're lucky. Idk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back