• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, will you look at that. So I did. And so you did =/

(God, I love reading my own posts. It's like if you're the most beautiful person in the world, and someone gives you a mirror.)

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I have no bloody idea how you do it.
It's okay, Phoenix. They deleted my Eclipse account so there's no proof to dethrone you from your gigantic penis title :)

But I had what like 6,000+ posts on that account alone? LOL

Didn't Enchanted Rose have a bazillion posts too and they all disappeared? Poor Naomi.

Wait a second...how are you registered in 2003? I thought the site was wiped in 2004....
I bet you're like the only living record of this site even having an existing community in 2003.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I hereby request a custom gigantic penis title and special group (the color for the group is "penis").

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I like the sound of that. Not the penis part, but that the high-post count people get them.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
megaface_asian.png

don't us smallllll posters deserve respect, we have such a leetle peeniz, so small, so leetle

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We post like three or more times more than you other guys, yet we don't get anything more than what we get at 3000 posts. Quit your complaining lol.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Maybe in Nega-Earth, where ponies and rainbows and fairies live together in peace.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Phoenix-sama, Phoenix-sama, I now have thirteen thousand posts. Am I a man yet?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
You were never a boy to begin with, Jezz :/

hay man you should sell some of that on ebay or something. everyone loves a big penis

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
When I finally reach Premium status, I expect a similar response to this thread.

And I (used to) argue with you all the bloody time, only joining a year and a half later. How did this happen? Have you been arguing with other posters behind my back, Phoenix?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
And I (used to) argue with you all the bloody time, only joining a year and a half later. How did this happen? Have you been arguing with other posters behind my back, Phoenix?

Used to? I'm still waiting for your reply in the Transhumanism thread =/

EDIT: Never mind, clicked on this thread first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back