• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 disk layer for KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beyene

I wish we could find out how hard it is for a company to duel layer a disk. I really wanna know, so I have an Idea.

AinzX

a duel layered DVD is the equivalent of 2 DVDs so what would be the point of having it on two separate discs? PS2 is capable of playing these - e.g GTA San Andreas

AinzX

a duel layered DVD is the equivalent of 2 DVDs so what would be the point of having it on two separate discs? PS2 is capable of playing these - e.g GTA: San Andreas

Heartless soul

As easy as it might be to put things on two disks, wouldnt it take longer? And besides, for those who lose things easily, it would be easier to lose, the cd i mean, As well as keep in good condition.

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Its funny how some ppl make it seem like 2 discs were confirmed when it wasnt.

*cough* jmaine06 *cough*

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
.:KL:. said:
Its funny how some ppl make it seem like 2 discs were confirmed when it wasnt.
I swear there was an interview in which Nomura said KHII was twice as big as KH and that he'd much prefer to put it on 2 discs than one duel layered disc because the PS2 has a bit of trouble reading duel layered discs.

Beyene

2 disc may be safer. cause some of us have older PS2's and I dont no if duel layer can handle that. I pretty sure shadow of the colossus is duel layered too. that is a big ass game. I see that game with alot of enviroment and story go duel layer. why not KH2. Well if anyone has an old PS2 and SotC works good let us now.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Johnny Stooge said:
I swear there was an interview in which Nomura said KHII was twice as big as KH and that he'd much prefer to put it on 2 discs than one duel layered disc because the PS2 has a bit of trouble reading duel layered discs.

I read the interview. It said KH2 MIGHT be on 2 discs because of its length. It NEVER said it was going to be on 2 discs.

AinzX

If the game does come with 2 discs could one of them contain bonus features - e.g. trailers, behind the scenes?

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Who cares honestly....as long as the game is 2.5 times longer like nomura said...its all good

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I think it would be better on two-disc, too. I know it wasn't confirmed, but it is a LOT of stuff you can put on two discs. I hope that it turns out that way.

The dual-layer DVD's are the ones they use anyway, right? So two discs will be a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back