• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 things about BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans4

first thing:

HOLY CRAP it is hard to find. i wen't out yesterday to gamestop and our local gamestore and both were sold out. LUCKILY i got the last copy left at a kmart.

2nd:

iv'e only played for about 2 hours, but its feeling like my favorite KH game, but oh my god is it hard on proud mode. I think i'm going on my 10th attempt......on the first boss in the game. i cant even FATHOM critical mode

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
~1. That's good to hear that BBS was sold out.

~2. I don't think Proud is that difficult cause i'm playing in Critical but anyway that doesn't matter...keep playing you can do it.

*_Riku_*

Heres what i did to beat him

I attack his other weapon NOT HIS WHEEL....

I lvl'd up to about 6-7 sense i ahd trouble facing him at lvl 3 ANYWAYS after i did that i gave away my quick blitz for strike raid for my long distance attacks once i had my command thing filled i went into critical mode with terra D: Then the main attack for critical mode killed him i beat him in the matter of 2 minutes with that (also i used d linked aqua to heal me time to time)

^ That might work with others to

And yeah my pre order almost didn't come at gamestop... They said there was over 300 people who ordered from them either to be mailed out or to keep them here took them forever to give me the game to

Gram

Banned
Awards
proud cant be that bad im on critical mode and the hardest part ive had is the icecream mini game in disney town on ven file :/

CreativeGenius13

Suprisingly, My Gamestop only got 8 coppies on the first day. I was so glad I got it when I did because they said they wouldn't be getting another shipment for another week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back