• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 secret keyblades!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunaqua

Website
www.myspace.com
Wow... This topic became a load of pooh. Honestly, I'm gonna take 10 minutes, do a search on google, and see if I find another site other than totalcheats.com with the same information. Just wondering, but do they put in invincibility codes into stradegy guides of other games? I have 'Final Doom' which has a cheat to make you invincible (lots of fun!). So maybe the producers coded this in so that wierd, bored, and game freak people can find them. Or maybe it's in Final Mix or the 'Pal' version (btw, I've never heard of that, so I won't comment). But maybe it is true, and I will try and find all the chests and the last couple of Arts and weapons...

New question: Did you have the two Heartless weapons for Donald and Goofy (Wizard's Relic and Defender's Shield? Not sure about the 2nd weapon's name)? And the Dream weapons? Maybe you need to find them before you can get 2 of the 3 mystery keyblades. (Just thought of that and nobody has asked so far.)

If I do find them, I'll tell you what I did. But it may be summer before I reply. Good luck to anyone who wants to try and find the 3 mystery keyblades! (Wish me luck!)

~Lunaqua (In search of keyblades... and not homework.)

Lunaqua

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay, I'll explain both the Heartless weapons and the Dream weapons just for the sake of anyone else.

Wizard's Relic - One of Donald's staffs. Continue to attack Wizards in Hollow Bastion until a Wizard drops the weapon. It will look like the Wizard's staff.

Defender's Shield/Relic (?) - One of Goofy's shields. Continue to attack Defenders in Hollow Bastion until a Defender drops the weapon. It will look like the Defender's shield. (I haven't found this weapon yet, but I'm positive it exists.)

Dream Rod - It's the rod from the Awakening, one of the three choices of sword, shield, and rod. Advance all magic to its highest level (spells with -ga on the end) and talk to Merlin.

Dream Shield - It's the shield from the Awakening. Attack the mushrooms with the same spell 3 times to earn a '[insert spell here] Arts'. Collect all 7 and bring them to Merlin.

Possibly you haven't found the Heartless weapons or something stupid like that... I still haven't found the Defender's Shield yet... But I have that and maybe some of the 100 Acre Woods challenges to finish off. Maybe your stats need to be at 100 (but that makes no sense... forget that.), but that makes no sense to me. Oh, and another website about a guy who's claiming the same thing! (at the bottom) And he claims to have figured out how to add Cloud to his party because he wrote to Square Enix, so maybe this ISN'T a hoax and it IS legit! I'll ask him and post information here from my search.

But Holy Crap People! Writing this off as a hoax when it actually sounds believable and without any search for proof. I'll edit this post with any other web sites that I find.

~Lunaqua

Web Sites (so far)-
http://www.cheatcodesgalore.com/playstation2/showcheat.php?title=Kingdom+Hearts&page=4#
http://boards.ign.com/Kingdom_Hearts/b5917/83379810/?17

blobbity

goofys is that purply guy with the shield with a face...u got a small chance of getting it wen u beat it

donalds is the flying wizard which casts and absorbs magic...same as above

I

inori chan

Whoa, this topic is longer than I thought. Did anyone prove the thing about the secret blades? I.....'m going to read this all the way through now....

Runty

A few people have claimed to have gotten it, but no actual proof other than 'I tried it today and got (insert secret Keyblade here)'

And the PAL version is.... exactly the same as the NTSC version. The only difference between them is that you can't play the PAL one on an NTSC TV, and you can't play the NTSC version on a PAL TV (well you sorta can sometimes, but it can screw up your TV, and I think you need an NTSC Playstation or DVD player). America and a bunch of other countries uses NTSC TVs, and Australia and others PAL. No difference in the actual game, just the equipment you need to play it. Its kinda like the Regions, but not on purpose.

Shoopuf

Hmmmm, I dunno what to think. If you don't have any proof, then no ones gonna believe you. And why didn't work on your friends game? Doesn't make much sense

T

The_Guardian

it... doesn't work... its really annoying i found all the trinities and i even got trinity limit just to be on the safe side... then i went to the mural and well, nothing....

i got really annoyed so i attacked the mural for a few minutes...

C

CEDELAS

Well I Didnt Know For Surem If The Reason I Could Get The Blades Was Beacause It Was On Pal I Just Thought That For A Minute I Was Trying To Help U Ok Any Way Goodluck Finding Them.
U Really Want To Know What Happens When U Get Them Then Read On.
Sora Walks Up To The Mural Then A Short Cutscen Comes In And It Is Like A Cheklist Thingy And Depending On What U Got The Keychain Spits Out And Sora Catches It And Some Words Come Up On The Screen Saying.
Well Done But Dont Stop Here Why Stop Now When Theres So Much To Do.
And Thats What Happens And If U Want To Know The Special Stats Then Read On.
Anti-key:the Key Of Shadows Weilded By The Anti-sora Strong And Formidable But Easy To Block.
As For The Lost Heart:the Key That Enables The User To Control Darkness It Self.
Long And Light But Rarly Deals Critical Blows

TheManFromJapan

Hmm...this is so hard to believe its ridiculous.

HOW doyou get these...please provide us with a step-by-step process on this page so we can try this right away.....

Brittany

When I read this I thought I was going to burst out laughing. First of all, Square made the game, so when they create the guide, they'll know what was in the game to find. Secondly, the guide states that it lists every item, monster, etc. If it didn't, they could possibly get a lawsuit over a stupid little guide.

They aren't in Final Mix either... the ones in Final Mix are Diamond Dust and One Winged Angel. There might be another, but I'm not sure. Still doesn't add up to 3 'secret' keyblades though.

Fourth of all, the Ultima Keyblade is named Ultima for a reason. It pwns every other keyblade in each attribute, hence 'Ultimate' prefix(although Square has contributed to the coining of the word Ultima in the gaming buisness).

If you really want to get the keyblades, you have to be a decent hacker when it comes to gaming. The weapons they used aren't assigned any stats, so your hacking will just get you a different look on they keyblade. Then again, if you're a good enough hacker, almost anything is possible in gaming.

TheManFromJapan

I don't really think this is a case of hacking....lol. But anyway, I can understand your thoughts on these "secret" keyblades, but my view of it is that no one really knows what happens and if this is actually true unless they've tried it for themselves. Just because there is an Ultima Weapon does not in any way mean its the "last" weapon. Plus, these weapons aren't meant to all be better, just secret. So, I'm experimenting on this rumour as we speak, just for confirmation...lol. May seem silly but I want to try it.

So, I need all your help.

For the "Anti-Key", I have to get all the items from the Clock Tower, and all the treasure chests in Neverland, correct? Well I'm done all the treasure crap, but I'm a bit stuck on the Clock Tower part. For those of you who have completed this part, or some of it even, at what "times" on the 1 of 4 clocks do these bright-white lights appear? I was assuming every "5 minutes" after the first two lights, but now they're just not popping up every time I return to the Clock Tower. Any ideas on this anyone? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated so I can just finish this ASAP. Thanx again.

Oathkeeper1313

it keeps real time, so 5 minutes real time is 5 minutes on the clock tower, but you have to leave and come back for the clock to change. They light up very hour. 11:00, 12:00 ect...

TheManFromJapan

Sorry what?....

So I have to wait 5 minutes in real life time for the clock hand in the game to advance 5 minutes itself?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Which is why it's best to turn off the game and go back in an hour. And its easier if you do it in order (1, 2, 3) and not jump around (3, 6, 10, 2).

Plus I've completed everything in Neverland. Beat the phantom, got all treasure chest(unless there is a hidden one), all trinities, and all the hidden treasures. And fact is it didn't wo0rk to me and I doubt this would only be an exclusive to only a select few that Square put in for a Bonus prize. Because word would have gotten out and if this is an American Secret the Japanese would have got pissed even more <.< so they had to have got this too. But there is no sign of that either.

Trush is: FAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back