• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days confirmed released date! FOR JAPAN Plus New Screenshots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yay for the release date, not so much for the DSi art. Probably could've been much better. I think I saw a wallet on eBay with a similar design.
All I really care about is the game, not the DSi. Not looking into getting one of those if I've got my Lite. As for the NA wait, I'll have to keep myself from spoiling my mind. No wiki, no spoils, just crap, but I'll probably end up sneaking peeks =P

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I want that DS so bad!!! It's so bad ass!!!

And a May release date must mean a Summer/Fall release for the US.

Nice find dude!!!

Papou

So I'm not going to have this game until I'm in school again? D:

It's going to be so hard not to spoil myself for 2-4 months. I won't mind looking at secret endings though.

H

Haxon

I WANT IT!!!

but if i dont get a DSi will i still be able to play it on my DS lite? cuz the screen on the DSi is suppose to be a little bigger . . .

ven-roxas21

i just checked, and the SE site hasnt put a release date for days yet (yes i checked the japanese site) so is it definite?

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
It's official, doesn't mean they can't change it though. Hope not. Anyways, consider it definite, it's not just Famitsu reporting about it, but most major Japanese game sites like Dengeki Online, Gamewatch, etc are all reporting it.

Square probably hasn't updated the site yet, they aren't the most prompt at these things.

i just checked, and the SE site hasnt put a release date for days yet (yes i checked the japanese site) so is it definite?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Lol, you guys do realize that Days is going to have quite good graphics?[at least good for DS] I heard from somehow there putting the graphics to the PS2.

Yeah, the graphics are the best I have ever seen on for a DS game.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
So i take it that its going to be on the DSI. Oh well i lost my DS on vacay so im getting a PSP i so wanna get BBS. By the way when is the japanese release date for BBS?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
So i take it that its going to be on the DSI. Oh well i lost my DS on vacay so im getting a PSP i so wanna get BBS. By the way when is the japanese release date for BBS?

No, its a DS game.

there is no such thing as a DSI game. DSI is just an updated version of the game system Nintendo Duel Screen

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Re: 358/2 Days DSi Bundle

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 release date set (andriasang.com, 03.05.2009)

2132377010_view.jpg

This is the new DSi that will come bundled with 358/2 Days in Japan in May. Not sure if you guys have seen this but this is my first time so I thought I'd let you know!
Sweeeeet. That looks really cool. Too bad we wont be getting it here in N.A., but still. It's also nice to have a release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back