• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days secret mission all along

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
So let me get this straight: When you run around from world to world, killing Heartless and Nobodies, you are essentially putting people BACK in their worlds, healthy and the way they were before?

Stars

リク
What if instead of only trying to create kingdom hearts in 358/2days u are also trying to kill the Org XIII's heartless so if they ever die, they will come back. I got inspired by this along time ago but the last 358/2 days thread made me think of this. ur thoughts?

You mean they return to their human form ..? In 358/2 days?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
So let me get this straight: When you run around from world to world, killing Heartless and Nobodies, you are essentially putting people BACK in their worlds, healthy and the way they were before?

Pretty much. Unless the Heartless have a corresponding Nobody that hasn't been destroyed yet, and vice versa.

RyuDragonKing

Wait, but wouldn't that mean that Xehanort is whole again?

If Sora destroyed Xemnas and Fake Ansem, then they should be reformed back into (obviously this is still just a guess)

Terra.

Or whoever it is.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Wait, but wouldn't that mean that Xehanort is whole again?

If Sora destroyed Xemnas and Fake Ansem, then they should be reformed back into (obviously this is still just a guess)

Terra.

Or whoever it is.
it's xehanort
it would indeed put xehanort back together.

C

Colours

What if instead of only trying to create kingdom hearts in 358/2days u are also trying to kill the Org XIII's heartless so if they ever die, they will come back. I got inspired by this along time ago but the last 358/2 days thread made me think of this. ur thoughts?

This haven't even come to mind.
hmm.?? I wonder, ((=3

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
This haven't even come to mind.
hmm.?? I wonder, ((=3

But if they kill their heartless, they would have to in turn kill themselves. :/ You think that they want to do that.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
THEYRE STUPID NON-EXISTANT BEINGS

You're just as big of a bigot as AtDiZ. Wow. Besides, their non-existence is conditional and depends on the person's PoV, who's calling them non-exitent.

I don't think they were aware that if they killed their own heartless, and then themselves, that they could exist again.

As I explained the first time reading that. Or maybe Xemnas knew, but didn't tell anyone else.

For scientists of the heart, they didn't seem very knowledgeable...

Well, after Sora murdered half of them, I'd assume that they'd do whatever it toook to "X" him out. Considering how they didn't just merck him in his sleep, I guess they aren't too bright, despite them being scientists.

Awards
You know, actually a pretty interesting idea. As already said, though, I don't think they'd know that. Still, if they were to introduce the knowledge of what happens to Nobodies/Heartless, I suppose it could be possible. It'd have to be presented in a manner such as:

Xemnas knew, but didn't tell anyone else.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You know, actually a pretty interesting idea. As already said, though, I don't think they'd know that. Still, if they were to introduce the knowledge of what happens to Nobodies/Heartless, I suppose it could be possible. It'd have to be presented in a manner such as:

That's what I was alluding to.

Honestly, that wouldn't surprise me. They've done that shit since CoM. Knowledge that the characters have that we don't have. Which leads me to this, Xemnas know of Xehanort's heartless?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
It wasn't presented in the games, it was in a Nomura interview.

Which leads me to this, Xemnas know of Xehanort's heartless?

Yes he does. Because:

A. Axel mentioned to Larxene that Sora was one of two people who kept his will as a Heartless
B. They seemed to be well-informed about Sora's exploits, which involved Xehanort's Heartless. I don't see how he couldn't not know what his Heartless was up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back