• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3rd Symbol Artwork (Unnoficial)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
It would seriously make no sense to relaese the 3rd symbol of the next enemy this early, especially because Nomura has no plans to start kh3 anytime soon.

Here are some credible theories

The symbol has something to do with the way the keyblades are designed in the secret ending.

It's my own, I know, but the 3rd symbol can be seen in the castle at TWTNW.
Check out mesages 83 and 84.

Sieghardt

TheMuffinMan said:
neh.png

Neh? Well...actually.....if you look at it upside down....gimme a sec

errgh.png

I dunno, seems odd it'd be in that scene, and the middle prong is larger, and it has those 2 parts coming off of it, but upside-down it really does look like it =\

I found these same symbols in the Limited Edition Guide Today as far as i can tell its only part of the border of describing soras Drives

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a107/Axterion/symbol.jpg
its also around other drive forms than Final this is just the picture im showing.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
TN does everything in Kingdom Hearts on purpose. Uncontiously he puts these things in the Kingdom Hearts Series to keep us geussing. It is most like to be this:

NoHeart.jpg

Every Action has a reaction...

TN is like that...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
you people are thinking one-sided..............there is a possibilty that there can be more than one new enemy.....................we have 2 different symbols so far......................and like 3 possibilitys of new enemies................

Justsoul

Sieghardt said:
I found these same symbols in the Limited Edition Guide Today as far as i can tell its only part of the border of describing soras Drives

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a107/Axterion/symbol.jpg
its also around other drive forms than Final this is just the picture im showing.
Omg today i found something crazy... okay in KH1, in Traverse Town, look ontop the synthesis shop door.... and look at the part that sticks out, look at the sign, looks JUST like that.... and i found another one but i forgot where......

B

Blood_Autumn

Well that looks much more like it Naruto. Commendable efforts.

Roxas XIII

TheMuffinMan said:
neh.png

Neh? Well...actually.....if you look at it upside down....gimme a sec

errgh.png

I dunno, seems odd it'd be in that scene, and the middle prong is larger, and it has those 2 parts coming off of it, but upside-down it really does look like it =\

what is the symbol doing in the screen? was it from a heartless or what?

I'm guessing that the picture Roxas drew is the same one that Sora was standing on when he fought the unknown, either that or Roxas is a very bad drawer.

Mr.

About this...
Soulless beings are out. >__> Ansem himself states in the Reports that soulless beings die.
But beings that are only souls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back