• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3rd Symbol Artwork (Unnoficial)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Conquers All

I traced from the background of the Nobody pages in Ultimania and came up with a shot of the 3rd symbol. The one that Roxas draws on the table. kh2.co.uk is calling it "No heart" (Xehanort) and I think it's from the Ultimania interview. Enjoy and take as you please. Sorry if this has already been done.

NoHeart.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Quite a mystery...

Last edited:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
People have been saying it's the crown, which adds more mysteries about this crown...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
No spirit? No soul? What are the new 'less'?... Hmmm...

R

Riku's Dawn

I got the opposite.
MindlessSymbol.jpg

I made this.

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
In one of the interviews, Nomura said that he came up with symbols in similar was, and he said that the nobody symbol is an upside down heartless symbol, split in half and reversed....so I wonder if the new symbol has something to do with that knowledge or not........who knows?

urutapu

Interesting...but wasn't it said somewhere that the body and heart die when the soul leaves..?

It'd totally kill it, having zombies or something in KH III. >>;

Light Conquers All

Maybe "No heart" or whatever this is refers to the special people that willingly cast off their body, like Xehanort and Sora.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
newsymbol3hg.jpg

lawlz, l00k, jur both wrong =D

It's too rounded at the bottom to be Sora's Crown, at best, it looks like a fork =\

Light Conquers All

I don't know why what Roxas is drawing, but all I know is that this is what it officially is. Kingdom hearts II Ultimania is an official book, they're not gonna put 3 symbols together and make one of them up...maybe they changed the symbol after KH2 came out???

R

Riku's Dawn

TheMuffinMan said:
newsymbol3hg.jpg

lawlz, l00k, jur both wrong =D

It's too rounded at the bottom to be Sora's Crown, at best, it looks like a fork =\
I see now,a new enemy from the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back