• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3rd Symbol Artwork (Unnoficial)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blood_Autumn

Knightflare said:
LMFAO School House Rock.

3 is a Magic Number....

:]
lol not exactly what I was talking about, but yes lots of things revolve around the number three, and kingdom hearts is definitely one of them. Three people form disney world; donald, goofy and mickey. Three original main characters; Riku, Sora and Kairi. Three ff characters on destiny islands; tidus, wakka and selphie. Three ff characters from hollow bastion; leon, yuffie and cloud (well Aerith too, but she doesn't fight). Then you start mixing up how most of these groups are arranged but you still finish off with a party of three.

I'm also pretty sure that Ansem has three forms. Oh and the trinitys on the ground, not to mention trinity limit the attack. Were there three secret bosses? I don't think the ice titan counted as one of them. Anyway I could go on forever, but basically I'm saying that alot of people should have seen it coming. Of course there is going to be a third power. Its quite obvious that it has something to do with the three main components that living beings are made out of.

As for that picture the guy drew, I really don't think its looks anything like what Roxas is drawing... In my opinion what Roxas drew looks little bit like the rebel alliance symbol from star wars lol.

EDIT:
Vexond# 15 said:
Do you mean like the way it takes 3 people (Sora Donald and Goofy) to do a trinity it takes 3 symbols and creatures to create the KH game which might be explained in 3 games(KH,KH2,KH3, not counting KHCOM)
Ah you just posted before me, but yeah thats what I'm talking about ;)

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Blood_Autumn said:
I'm also pretty sure that Ansem has three forms. Its quite obvious that it has something to do with the three main components that living beings are made out of.

I think xehanort has 3 forms too.
The 3 main parts of living beings are made of.
1. heart
2. body
3. soul

Shouldnt memory count as one to. Because normal people turn into heartless and nobodies without memories. Only those with strong hearts can keep thier memory( like Sora when he became a heartless or the members of the Org. 13) so they wouldnt have a memory form but others would( maybe Xehanort because he int have a memory to begin with). So if the heartless and nobody have no memory then what happens to it.

dark_light13

Vexond#15 said:
1. heart
2. body
3. soul

Shouldnt memory count as one to. Because normal people turn into heartless and nobodies without memories. Only those with strong hearts can keep thier memory( like Sora when he became a heartless or the members of the Org. 13) so they wouldnt have a memory form but others would( maybe Xehanort because he int have a memory to begin with). So if the heartless and nobody have no memory then what happens to it.

The members of the org arn't heartless they are Nobodies.

B

Blood_Autumn

Vexond#15 said:
1. heart
2. body
3. soul

Well I wouldn't call memory one of the components, I think it more or less determines how the being exists. For example, Heartless have no memory of their former self, so they take on the form of darkness, but the org have at least some memories, so they can take form of something other than light or darkness, but they still have to fill in the gaps with an element. In my opinion I find memories and the heart to be one, or at least the heart contains the memories.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
1. heart
2. soul
3. body

but can we assume the heart is one peice?
what if the third symbol stands for the antiheartless? when the heart becomesa heartless,w hat happens to the rest of the heart? can we assume it perishes? or does it take its own form, neither heartless nor nobody, but something else...the remnants of the heart after darkness cast it off...i shall call them ...the pure hearted ones, PHO

RikusDarkHalf

Blood_Autumn said:
Just no..

how in the world can you say no to that
its ok for a idea and all but when we were think of kh2 when we say the first dusks idea we had no idea what the symbol ment too
so I gusse violent your idea is just as good as everyone eles beides bloods here becasue he does not have one

Nixion

DarkSora23 said:
Actually if you turn your head a little bit, then you can see that Roxas is possibly drawing the same symbol without the detail.

ya, and if you look at the heartless symbol the heartless symbol doesn't have the X in it

Nixion

Light Conquers All said:
This makes absolutely no sense. I hope we don't like find out that Ultimania made up this symbol or anything...I doubt it though...that would be good though kinda, this symbol is ugly.

let's anylize this symbol and the others...

Heartless: Heart with X
Nobody: Spikey, messed up, upside down heart
???: Spikey circle with X

What is a spikey hollow circle?

..........AXELS WEAPON? anyone?

yuna:)

TheMuffinMan said:
newsymbol3hg.jpg

lawlz, l00k, jur both wrong =D

It's too rounded at the bottom to be Sora's Crown, at best, it looks like a fork =\

Hey every one, Did you know that he was STILL DRAWING THE SYMBOL so uh, then it wasn't the finished product. That's my opinon. I think it's reasonable....

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
You cant see clearly cause Roxas is in front of it but i think he drew Soras necklace.It was drawn by Namine in her papaers left in the room that looks like Oblivion castle

Sieghardt

The same three symbols in the Japaneese Ultimania (encyclopedia) or sorts are the same in the US released Limited Edition strategy guide the Nobody shattered heart the heartless Heart and the bottom one in the US LE Stratedgy guide is just described as "Other Enemies" I know this does no justice for the thread but it seems od they would continue to reproduce these same three symbols unless they are truely the three, im doing more research into my guide for more possible awnsers but for now i got nothing. Although the one glowing picture with what looks like a crown in the bottom one looks very convincing...i think its too early to tell...sure is a paradox thou ;) this game series has given rise to more questions than almost anything else ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back